Your Own Comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Anyone here make their own comic before? Even though I'm planning a long term professional comic project, I just got bored the other day and wrote and draw one without anything but paper, a pencil, and a ruler.

Anyone else do something like that?
And sorry for the picture being backwards.

Scythe
I have my own sprite comic that's still running. It's....odd...

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Scythe
I have my own sprite comic that's still running. It's....odd... It's awesome, too.

Toku King
Originally posted by Scythe
I have my own sprite comic that's still running. It's....odd...

Cool. Any pictures?

Mairuzu
i use to a lot when i was bored in class

Selphie
I do some comic-y stuff, usually about something exciting I did during the day, etc. At the house I'm at right now, I don't have a scanner, but I guess I could TRY to use my digi camera, although the quality would be crap.

Toku King
Originally posted by Selphie
I do some comic-y stuff, usually about something exciting I did during the day, etc. At the house I'm at right now, I don't have a scanner, but I guess I could TRY to use my digi camera, although the quality would be crap.

I just used my Photo Booth application to snap shot the cover. The whole thing's a little over 20 pages.

Da Joker
I have my own business forming. You have a lot ahead of and a lot to learn. Coming up with ideas is one of the most important. Something original, good, and generally entertaining. Thankfully I've received a lot of good reception for my ideas.

Toku King
Originally posted by Da Joker
I have my own business forming. You have a lot ahead of and a lot to learn. Coming up with ideas is one of the most important. Something original, good, and generally entertaining. Thankfully I've received a lot of good reception for my ideas.

Oh please. I have more comic making experience than you do. This was just something to pass the time.
Business. Please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Da Joker
Dude, why are you always such an ass? And yes, I am trying to make my own business, and have an artist and someone willing to help me publish it to boot. You can't even say you have more experience because you don't know what I've done. Stop with the dumbass comments, really. They only show you as being even more unintelligent everytime.

eek!

Toku King
Dude, why are you always such an ass?

Because you're being one? Your post was one big insult to me.

Da Joker
How is that an insult? I still have a lot to learn and I've been researching this stuff for years. In no way was that an insult.

That's like someone saying go study, it's a lot to read, and you saying it's an insult when it's not.

Stop being so sensitive.

Toku King
How is that an insult? I still have a lot to learn and I've been researching this stuff for years. In no way was that an insult.

That's like someone saying go study, it's a lot to read, and you saying it's an insult when it's not.

Stop being so sensitive.

I thought I was on ignore.

Da Joker
Yeah, you still are. There's a nifty button that says that allows me to see the post. But I'm done with this thread, and you. cool

Toku King
Spoken like a 14 year old.

Phucked Up
Yeah, you still are. There's a nifty button that says that allows me to see the post. But I'm done with this thread, and you. cool

Why bother putting him on ignore if you're still going to read and reply to all of his posts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.