Battle of the Big Boys Marvel/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
Marvel and Dcs top dogs face of in a team death match of multiversal proportians, who wins ???...

Marvels team!
Galactus
Thanos
Pheonix
Silver Surfer
Odin
Sentry
Thor

DCs Team !
Imperiex
Anti-Monitor
Darksied
Parallax
Superman-Prime
Doomsday
Mr. Mxy

Let battle comence, and let the god ( youguys big grin) Decide the winners

Harbinger
Imperiex, Mxy, Parallax, and Anti-Monitor (if it's COIE) could solo anyone on team one. Team two stomps.

Priest
Thanos solos DC.

Aztec123
No one in Marvel can counter Mr. Mxy no expression
Then you have imperiex, and parallax
but wait i didnt see sentry, he does it on his own. erm

guy222
unfair to the marvel side

give thanos the ig

give galactus the un

let it be white crown phoenix

six6six
This is just WAY too unfair. Why don't you just throw Scathan into the mix so that he could solo stomp the DC team and energy muzzle this thread. smokin'

fangirl101
Originally posted by six6six
This is just WAY too unfair. Why don't you just throw Scathan into the mix so that he could solo stomp the DC team and energy muzzle this thread. smokin'
Scathan has one feat. Against a kid who didn't even know how to use the powers he had. I'm sick of the scathan juggling that goes on here.

Juk3n
Slightly roll eyes (sarcastic) in DC's favour...

DeathKap
Team one. Marvel boys aint losin

fangirl101
Originally posted by DeathKap
Mxy, Anti-Monitor(classic), or Imperiex could solo the marvel team.

Harbinger
Originally posted by DeathKap

LOL, are you serious? Marvel's team has two big hitters: Galactus and Phoenix. The rest are absolute non-factors.

Avlon
Marvel gets stomped.

This is seriously mismatched.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avlon
Marvel gets stomped.

This is seriously mismatched.

Oh Avlon!!! We both know Marvel>>>>>>>DC, so naturally, Marvel wins this match!!

Endrict Nuul
Thanos solos

Are you kidding? This is a DC stomp for the win.

BradBalboa
hmm, If giving Thanos the infinity gauntlet is what you want you can have it !

but keep in mind its classic anti-monitor!!! so that him during crisis after absorbing 1000 universes. and its the pure pheonix force !!! full power Galactus, and Superman Prime after Monarch fight !!!

leonheartmm
unfair, dc win without thinking.

Dark-Jaxx
This is a fvcked up thread. AM could probably solo the whole friggin MArvel Team.

Oh wait, I forgot, AM is too weak to even fight 5 Celestials. haermm

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
This is a fvcked up thread. AM could probably solo the whole friggin MArvel Team.

Oh wait, I forgot, AM is too weak to even fight 5 Celestials. haermm

And theres Mxy....

Dark-Jaxx
Well IMO AM>Mxy.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well IMO AM>Mxy.
Classic AM is teh uber. But mxy still beats the entire marvel team with a snap of his fingers.

Bouboumaster
Bah, Galactus would make says to Mxy his name from the last letter to the first.

But it's true, AM stomp.

Unless it's WPOTC.

Endrict Nuul
Add MJJ on Marvel.....shifty

six6six
Well, if it's Thanos w/IG, the fight would ultimately come down to him & AM. I personally, give Thanos the edge, just cause I know more about him then I do AM. I mean, come on, Eternity couldn't even do crap to him. At least Supes and the gang were able to punch AM into a star. Don't think that would happen to Eternity.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by six6six
Well, if it's Thanos w/IG, the fight would ultimately come down to him & AM. I personally, give Thanos the edge, just cause I know more about him then I do AM. I mean, come on, Eternity couldn't even do crap to him. At least Supes and the gang were able to punch AM into a star. Don't think that would happen to Eternity. It's called context. He was severely weakened by that point.

Utrigita
Originally posted by fangirl101
Classic AM is teh uber. But mxy still beats the entire marvel team with a snap of his fingers.

Co-signed,

In my Opinion, had mxy not been one there and it was the Anti Monitor from the Black sinistro Corps, and not parallax that fought sentry, I could see a decent fight.

Nihilist
dc in massive shit stomp.

starlock
DC wins...easy!

DeathKap
So u guys know I know team one loses. I just said that cause im a marvel fanboy. I was joking.

Philosophía
lol

horrorwolf
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Marvel and Dcs top dogs face of in a team death match of multiversal proportians, who wins ???...

Marvels team!
Galactus
Thanos
Pheonix
Silver Surfer
Odin
Sentry
Thor

Let battle comence, and let the god ( youguys big grin) Decide the winners

You left out Red Hulk.shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Darkseid has no place here. But team 2 wins.

BradBalboa
soo i gues DC wins this one eh haha

occultdestroyer
This is a disgrace.
Such weak imbeciles putting up a fight with Mr. Mxy.
Tsk tsk tsk...

BradBalboa
I couldnt add everyone and to be honest i dont know them all, i didnt add Rulk, Tyrant, Celestials..
but still the marvel team is probably marvels most powerful...apart from beyonder !

Utrigita
Hardly.

fangirl101
Originally posted by BradBalboa
I couldnt add everyone and to be honest i dont know them all, i didnt add Rulk, Tyrant, Celestials..
but still the marvel team is probably marvels most powerful...apart from beyonder !
Not even.
The Alient Entity
The LT
Jim Jaspers
Scarlet Witch
Abraxas
Merlyn
Havok
etc.

AlmightyKfish
If it is as the OP said- FP Galactus, The Totality of The Phoenix Force and Thanos w/ the IG then Marvel can win.

FP Galan, Totality of the PF and IG Thanos are all multiversal threats.

FP Galactus would be able to take Imperiex, The Phoenix Force could stalemate AM until Thanos has dealt with Mxy.

With the Gauntlet I don't see what Mxy can do to Thanos that he can't do back.

If it is the character's like I said above I'd say it's 50/50.

If it's just normal Galactus, Jean as the Phoenix and normal Thanos then DC 10/10

BradBalboa
Originally posted by fangirl101
Not even.
The Alient Entity
The LT
Jim Jaspers
Scarlet Witch
Abraxas
Merlyn
Havok
etc.

see i have no idea who any of them are, i just used the knowledge i have to list some pwoer players

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.