Vampires: Knowledge and the unknown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
Are vampires real? To many there are... To others they are merely myth to the imagination.... But to thousands of occult freaks and actually vampires they are real. But what declares them as vampires? To many Sang and Psy vampires its about knowing what you are at a young age. Inside its about physical and mental changes. Some of the rules The Black Veil is Descretion... Its their top rule in which they most not walk around and saying they are vampires. They most be normal and live in society as such. Yet others who do not carry the name of the Sang vampires or Psy vampires are people who tend not to understand what it is to be a vampire. They walk around scaring little kids even commiting murders and crimes. These are the ones that nether Sang or Psy or even society want.

As over the years of studying and understand on why vampires are what they are I realized know its something to do with understanding. Its hard to say who truely is a vampire and who is pousing as one. Maybe its the fact society is all put out on the myth that they except that but not the reality of it. The myth however is either non existent amoung Sangs and Psys or it is extent amoung them more as amusment and understanding of the past.

From reading what I wrote if you are amused by any and want to know more please ask me a question or two or however many you want either on the myth or The Black Veil etc.... Please questions are welcome.

Captain REX
All I know about vampires is that Dracula was a blood-thirsty warlord in Transylvania.

Dexx
mad................

Vampires do not exist...and it's not a question like about aliens...it's a fact. We should probably question the existance of immortals while we're at it.

ToMacco
I don't beleive in vampires. Although the idea of them was pretty creative.

finti
Dexx the Romanian doesnt like this talk about his neighbours in Transy lvania laughing out loud So Dexx how is Vlad these days

BackFire349
vampires are lame. they are the worst type of movie monsters, i dont see whats so scary about some skinny gay looking guy with makeup on who likes to drink fluids from other men.

Catch 22
The act of Vampirism is a documented phenomenon. However the face changing, super strength, and other traits made popular in TV, film and press are not.

BackFire349
and they are and arent real, many people drink blood, maybe to some those are vampires, however, teh whole changing into a bat thing and flying around and being killed by light is just foolish and cannot be possible.

Ushgarak
Oh dear.

I suspect this one is going to run on rather a while, because I am sure VP is keen to point some things out now...

mechmoggy
I'm not scared of vampires...... I'm scared of VP and her strange knowledge though. eek!

Fire
lol
Vampires arent really NO WAY
it's just some kiddy story

they are however a nice idea to use in all kind of games but besides that they totaly suck

Tex
Has anyone been to Draculas castle in Romania?
I would like to visit one day, I hear it's really beautiful.

VampirePrincess
*sits down* This is going to be a long disscusion... Yep a very long one. lol

Anyway Sang and Psy vampires are not mythical vampires. They are human who have extremely high abilities in their sences as well as sensitivety to the sun (in some cases) and the need for energy... Psy's take energy by looking or touching a victume of their choicing and drain energy that way. There has been documented cases of this.... Sangs are the ones that need blood. They do not go around drinking it everyday... And one of the Black Veil rules is safety first. They most research on their donor and many of times their donor is a friend or lover. These vampries have nothing to do with the myth or any of that however some may research on the myth to find answers. My views on these people who can prove and declare themselves as vampires have some psychological and physical problems... Many who become these vampires are at the ages of 12 through 16 during puberty. Some have been documented as true.

Ok this is were many people get vampires all wrong. They think its some skinny boy or girl bitting down on victumes... Actually very false from the actually myth. Before writters started to go all fancy on vampires the common myth was they were zombies or day walkers. They were tortured souls who did a crime of some sort or died a painfull dealth. Their souls and bodies are forced to walk the earth for all eternity. They can communicate and walk in the day. They killed only family and friends. They will knock on your door and then vanish... Who ever answered will die the next day. There is thousands of vampire myths during the time of plagues and dieses.... Thats one it actually happened. People feared dealth and created creatures of the night or shell I say day sometimes as the villian.

But Bram Stoker and Anne Rice and other well known authors created them diffrent even more scarer then ever. Vampires are a successful demon contrary what one of you said... Reasoning being they can go into society and can kill at any time without being suspected. Demons are not all ugly or liek Jason or Hellraiser... They are the worst kinds ever created because they are always suspected and always known... Unlike a vampire they can hide in society and communicate in society without you even knowing.

mah
I'm a sceptic by nature, but reading some websites and such about it I think it's at least very interesting. I really don't have a clue of course, but I find it intriguing. and vampires make good film-characters too, contrary to what backfire says.

VampirePrincess
Mah I am glad you like vampires. The are incredible creatures both in myth and both in "reality" forms. There is allot of mythology out there on vampire like creatures from all over the world. I have to pull up some stories on them.... I know there is a few that might interest a few people here.

mah
yup, I'd like to read them

BackFire349
so your saying albinos are vampires? big grin

VampirePrincess
Yes and no... The reason being it depends on the individual in question. Being a vampire is very hard to explain. Being albino is a diese however it does not mean your a vampire.... But yes albinos can be vampires.

BackFire349
i lost all respect for vampire movies after queen of the damned was made, absolute rubbish

VampirePrincess
Why would you lose respect? Its just like saying I lose respect on one person that means I lose respect on the whole race. It does not make sence. There is diffrent kinds of vampire films and not all of it is the same.

BackFire349
well vampires arent a race, they arent real, the simple fact is the ones that are portrayed in movies do not exist in real life. if they exist then why not zombies and ghosts and witches.

zimbo
I hate vampire movies exept Blade and BII

BackFire349
and i would lose respect for all the movies because that movie was just that bad.

mah
em, bf are you losing it? if one horror-movie is bad you don't lose respect for all of them immediately do you? listen to the folly that is what you're saying.

BackFire349
not usually....but this one was especially bad, and it will haunt my poor mind with its crap everytime in the future i try to watch another vampire movie. it was just that bad.

VampirePrincess
Witches are real.... And the modern vampires today have nothing do with what protrayed on tv or in mythology. Anyway I think your caught up in to much tv. Witches however are not a race.... Its part of a culture that been going for years. I think you watch to many movies.

Captain REX
Witches only thing their real. They use cheap magic tricks and crap like that...and then were burned on the stake in Salem. big grin

I've only watched Blade II, but I know Christopher Lee portayed Dracula once, did he not?

Ushgarak
Or twice, or 30 times...

Captain REX
Hmm, I thought so.

BackFire349
well this is a MOVIE message board sweetheart.

finti
we know

mah
well this is the General Discussion section

finti
within a movie borad

Ushgarak
... which is actually a Star Wars board... gee, this place is complex!

VampirePrincess
Well it does say talk about whatever you want. So.... You have no argument here finti.

Anyway witches however do not do cheap tricks. They used magick or witchcraft to create remendies for dieses. They are all over the world... In Salem however there is no witches ever burned. It was all false accusations do to ignorance and fear. However witches come from all over the world. The idea of Wicca comes from the form of witchcraft. It has nothing to do with Satan or any of that. That was something Christians imposed because of their hatred for people who "defy" God as they call it.

finti
What?

VampirePrincess
I meant with the fact you stated its in a movie board.... Aww never mind I just confussed myself. I meant to say something else it did not come out right....

finti
got that right

Ushgarak
Wicca is a modern day nonsense that too many people think is the 'true' idea of Witchcraft.

finti
aint wicca something from the Celtic past

Ushgarak
It isn't a term any Celtic would recognise.

finti
well just thought of the Celtic Wicca thing

Ushgarak
'Wicca' is a term invented in the 20th century.

finti
Yeah it was invented some 50 years ago but it is based,partly, on Northern European pagan believes

Ushgarak
And the pagan beliefs are very genuine, I am sure! But too many people think that wicca is some sort of ancient ancestral thing, when it is actually a vague modern day hotch-potch

finti
like all the other religions

Ushgarak
Well, at least you can say that people would recognise the term Christianity 1000 years back!

Dim
Lets come back to this arguement in a thousand years and see where it's gotten us.

Ushgarak
Meaning?

Dim
We would have better insight to how people will consider wicca in a thousand years...as it is now we can only guess...and not really get anywhere.

Ushgarak
Well, yeah... but I am pretty sure most people at the dawn of Christianity were not pretending that it was anything other than new! Wicca is the first to feign a historical past it does not have.

Dim
I guess that's your point of view..I'm sure theirs is that the pagan practices are their birthright and inspiration.

Ushgarak
POV of view be damned, it cannot override the facts- Wicca simply did not exist before the 20th century.

If they want to practice paganism then fine but pretending the umbrella term of wicca is something ancient is self-delusion. It's almost exclusively an American term anyway.

Dim
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!...Look at American Christian denominations. It's the American way to start a new offshoot of something.

So quit bitching and accept it. *sticks out tongue* dont' even understand my country..

Ushgarak
Nonsense. They claim historical roots of something that was practiced in communities of Europe. No community in Europe would even know what the phrase IS. What I am saying is that much of Wicca is a lie.

I am not even decrying wicca. But to pretend it has historical roots is to lie. That simple.

Dim
I'm sure it does have historical roots..they're nto saying that they brought it over lock, stock and barrel. Just a few bits here and a few bits there.

Ushgarak
Err, actually, I think you will find most of them say that wicca is an ancestral tradition dating back to Lord knows when, all part of a deception created in the 50s by Gerald Gardner talking a load of crap about what he found in England's New Forest. Believe me, I have talked to enough that hold this view.

The reality is that it cannot be dated to anything earlier than 1902, and in the States only.

It does indeed have historical roots as the orginal idea is an umbrella term of many previous things. IF it was accepted as such there would be no problem but most adherents (and the common idea about it spread by things like Buffy) give it a grand ancestral tradition that is not appropriate.

Dim
Well..it's not really up to you to say what's appropiate when it comes to religion..

Ushgarak
I am not saying appropriate as pertains to religion. I am saying appropriate as pertains to common sense. Inventing a false history is clearly inappropriate no matter what. I don;t see why the NEED to create such a thing. As you say, all those American Churches are thriving great and they never had to pretend that Europe had been practicing their interpretation of Christianity for thousands of years!

The Wiccans who actually KNOW anything about what they practice acknowledge that it is modern and add that it does not matter. Fair play to them. But too many people hold it in great ignorance.

Dim
Yeah well...that's not really news to alot of us is it?.. THere are alot of stupid people out there.

Ushgarak
Sadly true...

BackFire349
witchcraft is for fools. voodoo is where the good times roll big grin

VampirePrincess
Voodoo is witchcraft by the way... A form of it anyway.

Wicca is what we call new age relgion so is majority of what people practice today expecially when you consider druidry. I myself try to study the true orgins but its allot harder done then said. No relgion has full truth only pieces because we were never there in the past. We do not know all the truths however to many magick is true and I know I have seen it work. Magick is a force that is neither good and evil. It can be used by anyone who has the will and the belief but they also most beware that magick always back fire if not used properly. Its something only you can learn through studying it. However wicca is a baby version of what it once was and its also for idiot children who do not know what they are doing however there is many true practicners of that relgion as well.

Ushgarak
I don't think many true Druids would consider themselves Wiccan. Fearsome Welsh independance fighters, but not Wiccan...

VampirePrincess
No they won't.... I know I am a druid but many druids know that their ancient relgion been lost for years because thousands upon thousands of years ago druids did not have a written language. Anyway majority of pagan and christian relgions are connected. Pagans (mostly wiccans) have almost the exact morals of Christians and Christians have almost the exact holidays and sometimes cerimonial values. Its been like that since Christians came to Europe and tried to convert the druids.

Ushgarak
Oh, you can lose count of the amount of religions that Christianity 'consumed'...

VampirePrincess
Thats so true.... Thats why I hate it know. Its so hard to find truth know or days. Christianity in itself is not bad but its the people (well some). All well nothing we can do.

Ushgarak
Well, there are a few Christians around here... most religions have a complex history.

VampirePrincess
Yeah so true. There is allot false truths however which is very sad because people end up following those false truths.

mah
ok..clueless-person question: what's the difference between magick and magic? I just played a game on the gamecube, Eternal Darkness where magick plays a big role, but what's the deal?

Ushgarak
The 'k' is sometimes used to distinguish the real thing from stage shows and conjuring tricks. But only sometimes.

VampirePrincess
Ush thats on the mark. Thats just what it does... It jsut shows the diffrence.

mah
okie, thanks!

BackFire349
im just starting my religion. it will be big one day

VampirePrincess
Right... You can if you want. LaVey did.

BackFire349
yes, its called leatherfacalotism

VampirePrincess
lol... You just need a following and a purpose. Pretty much people will follow anything that has some purpose. lol

BackFire349
my purpose is to get some quality horror movies into theaters again. not crappy remakes.

VampirePrincess
lol.... Hey I am all for that. However I prefer less gore and more beutiful dealth scenes. I have wierd taste lol.

BackFire349
cannibal holocaust has some beautifully done death scenes, its kinda conflicting cuz during the horrible death scenes there is beautiful melodic music playing. its very wierd but very effective. also henry-portrait of a serial killer has some very outstanding death scenes.

VampirePrincess
You know what was the best horror flick but kept a very real sence of reality was Silence of the Lambs. Know that was film. I prefer more of the serial killer perspective of dealth and beuty. I also like the harmony of the music playing.

BackFire349
TCM is the best.

Bloodchild
Yes i agree with you VampirePrincess being a vampire is hard to explain as everyone thinks your alergic to garlic you burn up in sulight and i burns to go in a church. When all it is,is realy just getting the energy one needs to get through the day by either taking someojes blood(but not by biting on the throat) or if your a psy buy taking energy from physical or mental contact

P.S i'm new

FeceMan
Not sure if this has been stated, but there is a combination of genetic diseases that causes what may have been the origination of vampire myths. (Yes, that was a rather odd sentence.)

The condition affects an individual with a sensitivity to light--as in, the exposure to light would cause excruciating pain (I believe) by creating a reaction that literally ate away at the body. The person, suffering from anemia, may have drank blood in hopes that it would restore his or her body color. The gums would have receded, giving the person a fang-ish look. Garlic could have accelerated the process.

I'm uncertain if that is completely accurate, but just look up something on vampires and hemophilia to get everything.

ragesRemorse
TRUE FACT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS VAMPIRES.

People who drink other peoples blood are just nutty bastards.

eleveninches
yes

Filth
Nobody understands the truth about vampires, here a site whitch will explain it to all those who dont understand
http://www.thelairofdarkness.com/level.itml/icOid/6502
Read the book of nod that explains about vampire lore, maby after reading this people will think twice about makeing a thread called "Vampire slayers" or "vampire coven"

*SpunkiE*
I was watching Ripleys Believe it or Not and they showed this box that was owned by a monk from, ages and ages ago, and inside it had garlic, a stake, a cross (which was some sort of gun) and a bunch of silver bullets....some other stuff was in there but i cant remember...but u know, it was only a tv show...so i dont know whether to belive it

FeceMan
Never said there were REAL vampires. I said where the myth may have originated smile.

Filth
no one relay knows where the myth originated from vampires go back a long long time

leevalo
Theres all kinds of theorys of were they came from, but none of them have been proved have they so there isnt anything saying they exist but there isnt anything saying they dont . . . *giggles* i hope they do!!!

Read The Book of Nod, very insiteful into the begininngs of Vampires, its there bible basically.

The story of Caine and Able (from the "normal bible"wink is were it comes form, Caine kills his brother Able blah blah blah God casts him out of Heaven and he decides to make his own race because he no longer feels like he is loved or belongs. The Vampires are his children, refered to as the Kindred.

Anyway, sorry for going on.

Hope this helped anyone.

Aleera1138
I respect one's opinion, but ever think that one on board here could very well be what you speak poorly of? *Crosses arms*

Wicca is a TRUE religion that is practiced by millions and has ignorant people putting them down or accusing them of evil doing.

Stop the Ignorance people.

smile

As for Vampires in Movies and Realism...Vampires Rock. LOL It is imaginary...but hey...One can imagine..LOL

Actually there was one..Vlad...Who would be the closest and who actually gave Stroker and the other Writers there idea for Dracula/Vampires. He did not go around biting necks, but was a blood drainer.

FeceMan
Then, may I ask, what is true witchcraft? I see witchcraft as what is practiced by Satanists and Wiccans. Enlighten us, please--and I do not mean to provoke you with this statement; I am being sincere.

Filth
Finaly someone who has read the book of nod big grin

Aleera1138
Wicca is far, far from Satanism and they do not believe in the devil. Wicca beliefs are Earth based and do not recognized Satan in anyway. They do not recognized heaven or hell.

Like in any religion, They have those who may practice black magic, but that is NOT Wicca in any form.

I just want to clear that up for those who may associate satanism with Wicca or Witchcraft. Wicca and most Witchcraft is a Pagan and Earth base religion.

Sorry, I have friends who are Wiccan and I just want to clarify this up for them. smile

finti
dentist are todays vampires, they are truely bloodsuckers with their horrendous prices

Filth
Thats a very strange concept...........

leevalo
YAY to Filth and the book of Nod!!

Go you!!!

zombieman
I met a vampire once in a club, I thought he was just a nut at first until he showed me his arm with a chunk missing from it, I almost vomited.

Falling4Daniel_
Wheter every1 else in this world believes in them or not, I do.

FeceMan
Anyone got any links to an online copy of the Book of Nod? I remember going to a site that had it but I didn't read it...is there an address in this thread that I'm missing?

Sorry, I'm really, really tired right now smile.

Fearnix
What about Vlad the impaler...
(i dont know if any one has said about him)

FeceMan
So...any links for the Book of Nod?

silver_tears
I believe that vampires are simply a myth, based on the acts of Vlad the Impaler, later dubbed Count Dracula, because of his crazy habits.

Fearnix
yes
but they were not really crazy habits tho

The Omega
Yes, there was Vlad the Impaler http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics3/vlad/

But the vampire-myth in Eastern Europe is far older than this crazed aristocrat. Legends of bloodsucking creatures are found in many cultures throughout history.

One of the more popular bloodsuckers of our age is the chupacabra. The vampire is also a popular literary subject. Hence, there are numerous descriptions of the origin, nature, powers, etc. of vampires. What seems to be universal about vampire myths is their connection with the fear of death and the desire for immortality.

The ritual drinking of blood to overcome death has been practiced by many peoples. The Aztecs and other Native Americans, for example, ate the hearts and drank the blood of captives in ritual ceremonies, most likely to satisfy the appetite of their gods and gain for themselves fertility and immortality. Also typical were the rites of Dionysus and Mithras, where the drinking of animal blood was required in the quest for immortality. Even today, some Christians believe that their priests perform a magical transubstantiation of bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ to be eaten and drunk in the quest to join God in eternal life.

http://skepdic.com/vampires.html
http://www.csicop.org/si/9603/staking.html

Filth
Bit late but i was going through some old posts, anyway hope you get this
Takes time to load up but it does work

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cachesickUHeKcpe9WgJ:www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~serkan/extras/Vampire_the_Masquerade_the_Book_Nod.pdf+Book+of+nod&hl=en

debbiejo
The vampires like in the movies arn't real, but there are people who like to drink blood....blah

Filth
There nothing like the movies

Pandemoniac
True indeed, this decease is named Porphyria - allergy to sunlight, forcing one to stay away from from sunlight. The fact is that by doing so one denies the body the opportunity to create vitamin B, made by the skin in contact with sunlight. A medieval remedy was drinking blood as this contains high amounts of vitamin B (drinking beer is also good we later discovered). A physical reaction to this allergy is indeed withdrawn gum and a pale skin, this combined with the blood-drinking resulted in posting the victims of Porphyria of as 'demons' and creatures of the underworld during the supersticious medieval ages.

I am most interested in these subjects but also a sceptic. Sadly I have way way to much stuff to do, to do frequent research in these matters so I do not possess that much knowledge yet. Each time I do digg in I come across many logical explanations for supernatural occurrences (see my reports on the 'Ghosts and the supernatural' tread), so I do not believe in the existence of vampires as being supernatural creatures.
Open for it anyhow, convince me if you can.

44_caliber_fox
vampires are real creatures and those who disturb them are normally the ones who have nothing to sacrifice. dont do it in other words if you want to stay w. blood running through your breathing body

FeceMan
Originally posted by 44_caliber_fox
vampires are real creatures and those who disturb them are normally the ones who have nothing to sacrifice. dont do it in other words if you want to stay w. blood running through your breathing body
Wth?

Filth
hu? no expression

Napalm
Originally posted by BackFire
and they are and arent real, many people drink blood, maybe to some those are vampires, however, teh whole changing into a bat thing and flying around and being killed by light is just foolish and cannot be possible.

Well theres a little kid on organ thats allergic to sunlight

Darth Surgent
There are many people in this world who are photo-sensitive. It doesn't make them supernatural beings with magical powers.

Filth
The word vampire means to feed of another like a parasite, so surely if someone drinks blood they are feeding from another so this classifies them as vampires does it not? Vampires are real they are just not like Hollywood portrayed them.

travesty87
Vampires in the supernatural sense do not exist (To my knowledge) but there are crazy maniacs who actually think they are vampires and drink blood and stuff

Filth
Originally posted by travesty87
Vampires in the supernatural sense do not exist (To my knowledge) but there are crazy maniacs who actually think they are vampires and drink blood and stuff

Why do you call them "crazy maniacs"?

Sicky666
Vampires do exist created by ye very Mother, but they do not suck ye blood on ye earthly plane but ENERGY! Only on ye astral plane they do suck blood, but all ye spirits feed themselves thereon, everything which was born in Chaos.

Loving_Daniel11
Vampires kick ass and I believe they are real.

Sicky666
They are, if ye great Ones can create ye demons (for it are builders) they can also easily create vampires, but different from ye ones we know, these are truly horrible creatures filled with terror.

Sicky666
A Nighghaunt can do it to you know? a blood-sucker it looks like some hind of huge bat but way much thinner, not sure if to call them vampires, all I know of them they take ye victims in ye air and try to bring them to their secret places before they suck ye blood, but if ye victim struggles too much it will drop it to ye ground and search on.
They are very dark indeed, and vampires (ye blood-suckers) are different, I don't think their victim would live to tell, they are not like Nightghaunts at all...

Filth
Hollywood has destroyed vampires, they have turned them into evil creatures hell bent on destruction. That is not what a vampire is, as Sicky666 rightly stated vampires feed on energy, feeding on blood is so primal, some feed on great emations such as sorrow, others feed on the energy that every human gives off. There are those who feed of blood, but they are genrally looked down on by real vampires and are usally called blood fetishis rather than vampires.

Sicky666
Wrong again, ye vampire which feeds on energy could be ye same vampire who feeds on blood, for it depends on which plane it is, everyone can suck blood on ye astral plane if you desire so, for why do Thou make any difference?
But as if or you were death and was not manifested anymore, how the **** then can you suck blood? It's impossible, you first need to manifest before you can do so, so if it may be so a vampire should suck blood on earthly plane, it first needs a body to do so.

Filth
Believe me when I say I know what i am talking about. I feel you are slightly mislead. Vampirism is a ancient curse passed through the blood lines. Vampires are not very different from humans because they initially are cursed humans.

Sicky666
Or it should be human with great fangs (which does not exist at all) for a psychic vampire can be but believe I do not in Thee for vampires are nothing more than entities created aeons ago by ye Queen, she made them as she created all and not all, for Manloth is all, but not a builder.

Filth
"Manloth" did not create vampires

Korri
I once thought i was a vampire,

i realised i had put the wrong dentures in.

Filth

Korri
oh sorry this place is for serious vampires,

i shall leave before im sucked dry no expression.

Filth
mad

Sicky666
Originally posted by Filth
"Manloth" did not create vampires

I never saith that Manloth created vampire, for Manloth cannot create at all, I saith that Ye Queen created vampires, but it doesn't matter what you imply it is what you believe in and what is the truth to you...

Fearnix
Originally posted by Korri
I once thought i was a vampire,

i realised i had put the wrong dentures in.

laughing

Cosmic_Beings
Vampires are fake, just like the bible and god and everything is, it's all made up. Wishful thinking.

Jackie Malfoy
Alot of different people believe in them,People from Transvilla but as for me I do not think they are real.JM

Filth
Originally posted by Sicky666
I never saith that Manloth created vampire, for Manloth cannot create at all, I saith that Ye Queen created vampires, but it doesn't matter what you imply it is what you believe in and what is the truth to you...

Then I apologise as I misinterpreted what you said.

Azazel872000
Vampires huh well as far as them existing go i would guess probably you never know. Come to think of it whare exactlydid Vampires begin? well you do have Dracula but why did they call him a Vampire? I hear Dracula impaled his enemys and i think he drunk thare blood. And bram Stoker liked the story of dracula so he made a movie of it but adding things to it so im guessing thats whare the powers come in. So that would be a reason not to think they exist. but here's a few reasons to belive they do exist

1. The dug up drucula's corpse and all they found was animal bone's
2.A show Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction (A show whare you have to guess if the story's real or not and they tell you at the end of the show. Well this one story was real. It happend some time in the 60's) Now i don't remember exactly what happend but I remember a part whare a guy was in the hospital a nurse went to check up on him and him and a few more people were drinking blood from out of a blood vault and I think when they noticed she saw them they vanished i can't exactly remember that part the last time i saw this was when i was about 10 years old but anyway i remember a part the nurse was chaseing that same patiant I think he was trying to escape or something he jumped right through a glass window and when the nurse looked out the window he was nowhare to be found.
3. If Vampires dident exist and everyone was so sure bram stoker completely made it up why does the question "Do Vampire's exist" still confuse's people now?
4. I heard that In some kind of cave/cavrens they found some sort of proof of vampire existance.
5. In some religen I think Jewish and maybe a few more before eve adam had another wife named lilith who was suposeivly a vampire.

Weither I think they exist or not? I look for facts not opinons and my mind is not developed enough to say so my answer is _________.

FistOfThe North
Vampire physiology says that all Vampirial bodily fluids are blood. Tears everything. They have no heart beat and are animated corpses of demonic spirits that move the actual corpse itself perfectly from the inside of the body. The evil spirit molds itself into the body's shape perfectly, moving it with perfect human mannerisms as small and detailed as facial expressions to movements as big as superspeed. A spirits strength is unlimited but a corpse body can only move or become as strong as it allows. But the evil spirit uses the corpse body at max potential. While the avarage human uses about 35% to 40% of physical potential.

Snoopbert
I do believe that they could exist. Doesn'tmean they doi or don't. it isn't physically impossible... there are people who could die becuase they're too sensitive to the sun, there are those who are stronger than others by large, freakish degrees, and tehre are those that drink other's blood.

Ultimate Hulk43
Many people claim they do & don't but I want to hear some of your opinions. Please don't make any idiotic posts here & give real opinions.

Black Dalek
No.

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't think that's quite true. Some people have been reported as having changed into wolves. Either that or it was a REALLY bad dream.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I don't think that's quite true. Some people have been reported as having changed into wolves. Either that or it was a REALLY bad dream.

No.

Ultimate Hulk43
Ah, I see that your large IQ is just shining through those two intelligent posts.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Ah, I see that your large IQ is just shining through those two intelligent posts.

Alright, sorry, I was drinking Vodka. I tell you, drinking Vodka at 13 comes with bad results. Such as getting a new carpet. Now to those 'witness'. 'victims', and 'transformers'. They're lying bitches. They want attention and fame. Show me one proof of their existences.

Now nail

Here, to get a new screen eek!

Eclipso
Yes they do and did. I did a project on this 2 years ago and I researched it in the American Journal of Medicine.

Vampirism and Lycanthropy are the result of a genetic blood disorder called Porphyria, which is a loss of Heme in the blood stream.

This disorder causes the skin and eyes to become photosensitive. It causes the gums to recede making your teeth appear longer. You require injections of the missing blood component to compensate or your body will deteriorate.

Other strains can cause hair to grow over the body, hence Werewolves.
And madness as in the case of King George the 3rd of england.

Black Dalek
That's not vampire and werewolfism. That's just some stupid disorder that makes you LOOK like one. Why are you still here? Why aren't you banned?

Eclipso
That is the source of the two myths though. Since they are the basis for the legends you could theoretically say they do exist.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Eclipso
That is the source of the two myths though. Since they are the basis for the legends you could theoretically say they do exist.

How do you know thats the 'source'?

Eclipso
The American Journal of Medicine. I will go to the library tommorow and get the issue number for you. It's a really fascinating article, if your into Vamps you will really like it.

Are you goona watch the Doctor Who ep this year with Dalek Sek in it?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>