captain marvel vs orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
this is billy before the the shazam upgrade and orion with the mother box and astro force harness, the fight takes place on a desolate planet.

Harbinger
Orion.

zeel
Marvel is faster and i think thats his only advantage they are both about the same in strength and as durible. Orion has raged before and when he does he reminds me of Black adam going ape shit. I think orion written properly can beat cap.

Philosophía
Orion.

batdude123
Tough call.

TricksterPriest
The AF is the clincher. It all depends on how Orion uses it. He can amp his strength, try exotic powers, or just go all out. He brawls alot when he can can win that way, but the AF is an incredible power. Even Darkseid himself has been hurt by it.

comicfan11
Orion every time...
I think that Supes has koed Cap before but he was never able to KO Orion even without the Harness.
Plus Orion doesn't tire

zeel
Originally posted by comicfan11
Orion every time...
I think that Supes has koed Cap before but he was never able to KO Orion even without the Harness.
Plus Orion doesn't tire

I have never seen superman KO captian marvel before. Hes beat him but to my knowledge never knocked him out. still

i think orion wins.

TricksterPriest
Orion is far more skilled in H2H and he fights with the tenacity of a mad dog. Marvel has never fought anyone like that. Even Black Adam isn't as crazy as Orion in a brawl.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Orion is far more skilled in H2H and he fights with the tenacity of a mad dog. Marvel has never fought anyone like that. Even Black Adam isn't as crazy as Orion in a brawl.

Didn't Captain Marvel beat Lobo.....Lobo pretty much fight crazy too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.