Thanos with IG vs Anti-Monitor Full Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

tsscls
Anti-Monitor after a long drawn out battle that destroys whatever universe they're fighting in.

fangirl101
The IG is a few rungs down the levels of infinity latter that it takes to bring down the AM.

tsscls
Full powered Anti-Monitor pretty much decimated the entire pre-crisis DC universe. That's a pretty powerful roster. I know Thanos w/ IG is powerful, but I respectfully disagree.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tsscls
Full powered Anti-Monitor pretty much decimated the entire pre-crisis DC universe. That's a pretty powerful roster. I know Thanos w/ IG is powerful, but I respectfully disagree.

HUH?

Galan007
Originally posted by tsscls
Full powered Anti-Monitor pretty much decimated the entire pre-crisis DC universe. am decimated all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes.

am absorbed all that energy into his being.

am survived a creation destroying/remaking blast .

am was able to control the powers of the central battery then went on to own all the guardians simultaneously with said energy.

and the list goes on..

Astner
If two gems didn't unite the Marvel omniverse would collapse. That's the power of two gems, Thanos has six.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
If two gems didn't unite the Marvel omniverse would collapse. That's the power of two gems, Thanos has six. thanos never demonstrated anything greater than a universal feat with it. if you'd like to assume thanos could've done more, go right ahead. smile

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
thanos never demonstrated anything greater than a universal feat with it. if you'd like to assume thanos could've done more, go right ahead. smile
The unision of the gems caused them to unlock their potential. The Ultraverse feat demonstrated a feat restricted by their potential.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Galan007
am decimated all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes.

am absorbed all that energy into his being.

am survived a creation destroying/remaking blast .

am was able to control the powers of the central battery then went on to own all the guardians simultaneously with said energy.

and the list goes on.. Yeah AM was indeed uber. After being weakened he survived being tossed into a blue star.

iceman24567
The Am takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.