maestro (the strongest hulk) vs all-star superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
this is the future and mightiest hulk of all against all star superman who may be more powerful than even pre-crisis supes, the battle takes place in the new mexico dessert.

Harbinger
AS Supes. Too many ways for him to win.

Endrict Nuul
AS by far.

spetznaz
AS Superman, even though he is ridiculously powerful, is not as powerful as PC Superman ....although it would make no difference here.

There are so many distincy ways of AS Superman winning that the match would not be a fight but a beating.

spetznaz
AS Superman, even though he is ridiculously powerful, is not as powerful as PC Superman ....although it would make no difference here.

There are so many distinct ways of AS Superman winning that the match would not be a fight but a beating.

batdude123
Double post ftw.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by lawest9
this is the future and mightiest hulk of all against all star superman who may be more powerful than even pre-crisis supes, the battle takes place in the new mexico dessert.

Ok let me pick this thread apart, Maestro is not the most powerful version of the Hulk. King Hulk has him trumped on feats, and this is how power is usually judged in forum battles if I am not mistaken.

With this being said AS Superman beats him easilly.

lawest9
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ok let me pick this thread apart, Maestro is not the most powerful version of the Hulk. King Hulk has him trumped on feats, and this is how power is usually judged in forum battles if I am not mistaken.

With this being said AS Superman beats him easilly. before you pick this thread apart, who is king hulk? are you referring to world war hulk.

tsscls
AS supes. Easily. See Arm wrestling.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by tsscls
AS supes. Easily. See Arm wrestling.

Scoobless
Originally posted by lawest9
who is king hulk? are you referring to world war hulk.

World War Hulk was the name of a storyline, Hulk was a king in that storyline, therefore "King Hulk" is far more accurate than calling him "World War Hulk".

smile

lawest9
Originally posted by Scoobless
World War Hulk was the name of a storyline, Hulk was a king in that storyline, therefore "King Hulk" is far more accurate than calling him "World War Hulk".

smile okay, i stand corrected but most people perfer to that version of him as wwh.

occultdestroyer
Who says Maestro is the strongest Hulk??
Haven't you heard the news lately?

allen4
WWH and WAR APOCALYPSE/CELESTIANS HULK are the 2 strongest hulk incarnations............I' wait for next RULK FEATS for the moment........

Knowsbleed33
Rulk isn't Hulk.

olympian
And Maestro isent the strongest Hulk.

Knowsbleed33
Agreed, I just feel compelled to say Rulk isn't Hulk everytime people talk about him like he's a new Hulk incarnation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.