Magneto vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Times Square. Both are blood-lusted.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9490/203860-96389-magneto_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/344060-27930-hulk_super.jpg

Endrict Nuul
RULK with ease.

Starscream M
I think Magneto wtfpwns Rulk, just my opinion...

Endrict Nuul
Thor>>>>Mags

Philosophía
ABC logic ftw. dur

guy222
Rulk

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk I disagree erm

Mr. Slippyfist
What the hell...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What the hell... confused

llagrok
Rulk

guy222
yes

Superboy Prime
Rulk.

Starscream M
Originally posted by guy222
yes no

guy222
Uatu>Magneto

Thor w/ThorPower>Magneto

U can disagree with me, fine. I'll respect that

Fact is Rulk socked Uatu. Punked Thor. Magneto loses also

horrorwolf
There is no way Magneto is stopping Red Hulk.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What the hell...

Harbinger
Lulk.

guy222
Originally posted by Ha-Son

sweet avatar and sig

psycho gundam
rou ferrigno for the win

guy222
i met lou...nice gentlemen

fangirl101
Rulk has to breathe. Thor should have been able to beat him by simply removing the air.

allen4
RULK will study Magneto,and kick his candy ass badly..............stretcher

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
I think Magneto wtfpwns Rulk, just my opinion...

How??? please back up your claim. We don't need to prove Rulk's feats.

Nestical
rulk is sad like his fans.mags rapes him

batdude123
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Thor>>>>Mags

Except Magneto wouldn't engage Rulk in a h2h fight. So that comparison is moot in this scenario.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by batdude123
Except Magneto wouldn't engage Rulk in a h2h fight. So that comparison is moot in this scenario.

But Rulk would engage him and really fast.

batdude123
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
But Rulk would engage him and really fast.

Mags has teh reflexez.

Avlon
Rulkblitz ftw!

batdude123
What was I thinking? sad

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by batdude123
What was I thinking? sad

smokin' partytime drunk

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk wins by manipulating the metal in MAgneto's bloodstream.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Rulk wins by manipulating the metal in MAgneto's bloodstream.
rock

Enyalus
Loeb decides to murder another iconic character's credibility and writes for Mags, having him defeat Rulk in under twenty seconds by granting him the ability to completely control Mjolnir, breaks the Uru metal down at the subatomic level and launches all of it into Rulk through his pores, then doing some pseudo-scientific BS like reversing the electromagnetic polarity of the Uru causing it to expand inside of Rulk's body - before summoning gigantic bolts of lightning from each particle of the metal - causing Rulk to explode from the inside out in a shower of red meat (literally), scattering little pieces of Rulk everywhere over New Mexico and the Moon (for some unexplainable reason, it is Loeb). The radiation from the Rulk pieces mixed with organic soil and moon rock give rise to a completely physically invulnerable race of new celestials who all have anger management problems and end up destroying the entire universe. Luckily for Marvel, Magneto used his uber forcefield skillz to survive the devastation, travels back in time to the precise second of the blast (and by blast I mean a physical punch capable of shattering matter and antimatter at the same time, thus triggering the boom, and by traveling back in time I mean because space and time are the same, and space is made up of different vibrational frequencies which can magically be manipulated via tampering with the electrical signatures inherent in each individual vibration) uses his bottle effect to absorb all of the explosion's energy, and defeats the Rulk Celestials with a single punch.

Unfortunately, the excessive amount of energy and control of electromagnetism, combined with the sheer force of Magneto's manpunch, has adverse effects on the DCU, effectively 'retcon punching' Superman-Prime into non-existence like he should have been in 1986...Ah, irony, how I loveth thee.

So, who else loves run-on sentences?

TricksterPriest
Sad thing is, I can not only see Loeb doing that, I can see him making it even worse. sad

guy222
poor mags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.