Classic Thor, Beta Ray, and Immortal Herc vs. Silver Surfer, Morg, Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
for this fight, No BFR. Blood lust. Fight takes place in a 10 mile wide, 5 mile high arena that has entropy walls. No one dare get close.

Harbinger
Heralds.

guy222
heralds

Juk3n
Heralds - Matter manip is nothing to mess with.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Heralds - Matter manip is nothing to mess with.
Thor and BRB can counter that. And both have more versatile weapons. Herc is there to get his hands on morg who always go for the physical approach.

Juk3n
Originally posted by fangirl101
Thor and BRB can counter that. And both have more versatile weapons. Herc is there to get his hands on morg who always go for the physical approach.

Quite, but does Morg HAVE TO go h2h to win?

If he doesnt then in this forum battle, he probably wont - he'll go for the win his most effective way. Full use of the Power Cosmic vs. Hercs..uber...Grappling skills?

mm hmm, i see your point.

Mr. Slippyfist
So... Morg doesn't have his massive super ax or something?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So... Morg doesn't have his massive super ax or something?
Of course he does. But Immortal herc was nearly completely invulnerable and had that magic mace thing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Of course he does. But Immortal herc was nearly completely invulnerable and had that magic mace thing. OK, cool.

Morg cuts him in half.

fangirl101
OK, cool.

Morg cuts him in half.

How does he do that? herc's mace was unbreakable. can't he block the ax with the mace?

batdude123
Morg cuts him in half.

Mr. Slippyfist
How does he do that? herc's mace was unbreakable. can't he block the ax with the mace? By swinging his ax through his body.

You mean the 1 foot long dildo? Ya, not going to block everything.

Juk3n
How does he do that? herc's mace was unbreakable. can't he block the ax with the mace?

Sounds reasonable, say 5/10 he blocks - stalemate with him and Morg PURELY in a weapons bout..without use of the Power Cosmic. So WITH it, it seems a little likely Morg Can take him more often than not.

Current Surfer and Classic thor..id side with Surfer.

Stardust maybe holds out to BRB long enough for one of the others to end there fight and lend a hand.

batdude123
By swinging his ax through his body.

hysterical

Reported.

fangirl101
By swinging his ax through his body.

Herc Isn't going to be standing there either waiting. And I do think he was like tuff enough to not get cut in half. he was a god right?

Mr. Slippyfist
Herc Isn't going to be standing there either waiting. And I do think he was like tuff enough to not get cut in half. he was a god right? So what, he's going to run up to Morg to try and hit him with his mace? Even better chance of having Morg's ax cutting him in half.

He is a God that has been cut many times.

I don't get where you're trying to go with this... I mean, it's been scientifically proven that Morg cuts him in half.

CaptainStoic

Yes he could, but Morg also trashed Silver Surfer on his first outing. Immortal or not Hercules would lose to Morg after a good fight. Leaving Thor to deal with either Stardust or Norrin, This doesn't really look like a stomp, because Herc could hold Morg for a little while, Beta Ray looked like he defeated Stardust in Stormbreaker, and Thor has beaten or stalemated the Silver Surfer.... I guess this fight would depend on who gets flung into entropy and who doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.