Leon Kennedy & Ada Wong vs. Meryl Silverburgh & Akiba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The fight takes place in the middle east. Leon gets his Desert Eagle, a shotgun and his knife. Ada gets a .45 and the grappling hook she used during RE4.

Meryl and Akiba get the weapons they had when they were fighting the FROGS in Outer Haven. These are 2 Desert Eagles(1 customized with a scope and longer barrel), a 50 cal and assault rifle.

Bloodlusted. Akiba is not suffering from Diahrea this time >_>;

Meryl & Akiba vs the FROGS
QofhJhJGBjw

Leon vs Ada
PfOJnNVF88Q

Let the couples duke it out.

Superboy Prime
.wtf.

Blax_Hydralisk
Meryl solos. I base this on absolutely nothing. However Johnny and Meryl have the range and firepower advantage (50 caliber rifle >>> shotgun and pistols.

Icy Ninja
The MGS team wins I would like to see Leon and Ada shoot a D.eagle after getting shot in the arm and still retain perfect head shot accuracy. Plus they seem to work together better

Nemesis X
I'm a Resident Evil fan but I definately know that Meryl and Akiba own this. Sorry Capcom but Konami made the better couple lol

Superboy Prime
Leon gets a .50 cal as well. Forgot finalto add it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well with Leon also having a 50 Cal. too it's a bit more even, though team MGS still have the range advantage.

I can't really say for sure now, because I don't really know a whole lot about either group.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.