Edwards admits to extramarital affair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/08/edwards.affair/index.html

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/08/08/edwards.affair/art.hunter.national.enquirer.jpg

Jesus at least Bill had some taste.

I am taking bets on who Obama will cheat on Michelle with? Oprah? Rosie O'? Or will Michelle just go ape shit and knock the white house down in one massive punch.

inimalist
not to play the left/right game, but do you have a running count on republicans who cheat on their wives with men?

KidRock
Originally posted by inimalist
not to play the left/right game, but do you have a running count on republicans who cheat on their wives with men?

No, feel free to make a thread about it though.

inimalist
i think someone beat me to that

interesting story though. I dont see why some people think it makes a candidate any worse. Hell, I like a person with some perversion to them, I don't want a president who isn't having kinky sex with all kinds of people

KidRock
I feel bad for his wife. Finding out her husband is off cheating on her while she is dieing of cancer.

BackFire
Obama would never cheat on Michelle.

He's too scared of her.

inimalist
Originally posted by KidRock
I feel bad for his wife. Finding out her husband is off cheating on her while she is dieing of cancer.

god, i didn't even read that

and ya, of course sympathies to the wife. That is really sleazy of him to do it under those circumstances

Blax_Hydralisk
... who cares?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
... who cares?
Everyone who posted before you...everyone who read the article...the people who made the article and their producers.......................

Do you see what I did there? Now I'm going to do the expansion jutsu on my giblets and you had better om nom nom them. no expression

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KidRock
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/08/edwards.affair/index.html

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/08/08/edwards.affair/art.hunter.national.enquirer.jpg

Jesus at least Bill had some taste.

I am taking bets on who Obama will cheat on Michelle with? Oprah? Rosie O'? Or will Michelle just go ape shit and knock the white house down in one massive punch.

He isn't the first and he won't be the last. But yeah I agree Clinton did have some taste. As for if Obama will cheat, he may already have and won't come out until he gets into office. The only person who will sleep with Oprah and that will be Michelle Obama, providing Gail King agrees to it.. laughing laughing laughing

Schecter
Originally posted by BackFire

He's too scared of her.

she may not be that hot, but she certainly wouldnt the typical thugly first lady like we've seen for the past....well...forever. i guess jakie-o wasnt that bad...then again she was no barbara bush. i bet barbara gives epic head.

Devil King
I haven't heard Mr. Edwards listed on any of the supposedly-short lists of VP possibles. But I do laugh at how every Republican in the cuntry is trying to attch this story with Obama by saying that his presumptive VP has been caught in a cheating scandal. Furthermore, I don't see how this is any of our business. Mr. Edwards never carried the flag for a vote against extra-marital affairs being made illegal. If this chick were a dude and he'd spent the last 10 years de-crying homosexuality while engaging in it's practice, then I could understand why it's anyone's business. This is about as much our business as Mr. Clinton's extra-marital affairs were our buisness.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
I haven't heard Mr. Edwards listed on any of the supposedly-short lists of VP possibles. But I do laugh at how every Republican in the cuntry is trying to attch this story with Obama by saying that his presumptive VP has been caught in a cheating scandal. Furthermore, I don't see how this is any of our business. Mr. Edwards never carried the flag for a vote against extra-marital affairs being made illegal. If this chick were a dude and he'd spent the last 10 years de-crying homosexuality while engaging in it's practice, then I could understand why it's anyone's business. This is about as much our business as Mr. Clinton's extra-marital affairs were our buisness.

It's not news just because he cheated on his wife, its news because he's very anti deadbeat dad/baby's daddy, and Rielle Hunter has an illegitimate two-year-old child. He claims not to be the father, and is even willing to take a paternity test to prove it. That choice speaks for his character and I hope for his sake the kid isn't his. And if he speaks at the DNC, the song playing as he takes the stage should be "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.

It's also news because the National Inquirer first broke this story 10 months ago, but the news giants scoffed it off as tabloid crap. But lo and behold, the tabloid was right.

BackFire
Originally posted by Schecter
she may not be that hot, but she certainly wouldnt the typical thugly first lady like we've seen for the past....well...forever. i guess jakie-o wasnt that bad...then again she was no barbara bush. i bet barbara gives epic head.

I didn't mean that she was bad looking, I think Michelle is a decent looking woman.

I just mean that she seems to be a pretty strong lady. Like, if she found out he was cheating on her, she'd smack him or something.

And I agree with Devil King. This really is none of our business. I mean, he came clean and told his wife over a year ago about this and she's forgiven him, and that's the only person who he's responsible for telling. The gossiping public really isn't his responsibility.

lord xyz

He's too scared of her. He doesn't need to, he's already got 5 other wives.

Darth Vicious
1999 comment made by Edwards on the whole Clinton mess
"I think this president has shown a remarkable disrespect for his office, for the moral dimensions of leadership, for his friends, for his wife, for his daughter", "It is breathtaking to me the level to which that disrespect has risen"

What a hypocrite! I wonder what Bill Clinton has to say about the whole thing.

Anyways, all this situation must be extremely frustrating for Mrs.Edwards. She forgave him in 2006 and as a family matter they wouldve wanted to put this behind them, only to have the media reveal the whole thing to the nation. Its a sad time for her.

FistOfThe North
Dog-gone, half-witted, inbred dixicrat. He can kiss that vp slot goodbye.

Robtard
And I agree with Devil King. This really is none of our business. I mean, he came clean and told his wife over a year ago about this and she's forgiven him, and that's the only person who he's responsible for telling. The gossiping public really isn't his responsibility.

Which will be the one fact the right ignores when connecting him with Obama in some manner. He came clean.

inimalist
right, ok, now thats this is out of the way, who is going to tell me what my next business is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devil King
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
It's not news just because he cheated on his wife, its news because he's very anti deadbeat dad/baby's daddy, and Rielle Hunter has an illegitimate two-year-old child. He claims not to be the father, and is even willing to take a paternity test to prove it. That choice speaks for his character and I hope for his sake the kid isn't his. And if he speaks at the DNC, the song playing as he takes the stage should be "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.

It's also news because the National Inquirer first broke this story 10 months ago, but the news giants scoffed it off as tabloid crap. But lo and behold, the tabloid was right.

See, I can appreciate that you think it's the same thing. But if he's willing to take a paternity test and he's not the father, then he isn't being a hypocrit, as those many, many republicans queers are being.

Do you think it was ignored because he's not the father? I heard Mr. Oreilly say that the other night; I think you've been tuning in to the factor. You're a closet republican, aren't you?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
See, I can appreciate that you think it's the same thing. But if he's willing to take a paternity test and he's not the father, then he isn't being a hypocrit, as those many, many republicans queers are being.

Do you think it was ignored because he's not the father? I heard Mr. Oreilly say that the other night; I think you've been tuning in to the factor. You're a closet republican, aren't you?

I'm one of those people who hate O'Rielly, but still for some reason watch his show.

cococryspies
I really don't get this great country of ours. We impeach a president for cheating on his wife and reelect another who violates the constitution.

WTF? Should I really care what a politician does in his free time? Shouldn't I elect someone base on his/her intellect and ability to run a country?

Devil King
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I'm one of those people who hate O'Rielly, but still for some reason watch his show.

Don't worry. So am I. The excuse I've come up with over the years is that you can't argue the opposition unless you know what it is. It's the same reason I used to listen to Limbaugh; at least when I had a car.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.