Thor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
current both

fight in an open sky - bfr'less. CIS less - no limitations. KO or death using FULL powersets

batdude123
The multiverse implodes.

Juk3n
Originally posted by batdude123
The multiverse implodes.

quite possibly pal ;-)

but on the off chance it doesnt..who wins the bout?

DigiMark007
It didn't occur to you that maybe this thread has already been made? I'm sure the thread directory at the top, or the search, will be happy to oblige.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It didn't occur to you that maybe this thread has already been made?

Reported for member bashing.

janus77
Originally posted by batdude123
Reported for member bashing.
shifty

Juk3n
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It didn't occur to you that maybe this thread has already been made?

it did, i searched thor vs silver surfer - it wasnt on the first couple of pages and i didnt look beyond that and dont really like to rez old threads - but if its been done to death than by all means someone please close.

thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Juk3n
it did, i searched thor vs silver surfer - it wasnt on the first couple of pages and i didnt look beyond that and dont really like to rez old threads http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/savingface-2.jpg

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292293.html

He's actually right that it doesn't show in the search (it's usually good, but occasionally doesn't work with very old threads) but there's also the matter of the pinned thread that states in bold letters to read it before making new threads. Clearly not something that any of us need to chide him for (he did try the search first) but also something that people need to be more aware of.

TheBadguy
Jesus. Do we really need to bring back a 50 page thread. Is it really that bad too make a new one now with the current versions. No one is going to read all that from the old one, and if this one gets stupidly long they can always merge.

Surfer wins (at least till Rulk smashes him too)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.