NJO LUke vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
The 2 greatest force users in history square off in a no holds back 2 round death match round one mustafar round 2 malachor v http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/luke_2009/Skywalker.jpg or http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r297/Ironman12588/SecretApprentice.jpg and for what round

Elite Hunter
Starkiller one of the 2 greatest force in history???........ laughing laughing laughing

truejedi
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Starkiller one of the 2 greatest force in history???........ laughing laughing laughing

yep.... let me add some more smileys to that one...
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Elite Hunter
It is way too early to consider Starkiller even near Luke's level, especially LOTF Luke.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
The 2 greatest force users in history square off in a no holds back 2 round death match round one mustafar round 2 malachor v LOL WUT!? haermm

Darth Subjekt
Know the combatants before making ridiculous threads.

Man of Christ
starkiller is great and may be a dooku or above but i dont see him beating NJO luke. luke as of this New Jedi order is pretty much the thanos or galactus of the SW universe.

he uber pwns nion.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Man of Christ
nion. are you german if you are then you can call him nion but if you are from usa or the uk he is marek galen marek

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
are you german if you are then you can call him nion but if you are from usa or the uk he is marek galen marek

Wookieepedia originally had the name as Jacob Nion for a while so we all assumed that was his (english) name, though for the record I still like Jacob Nion better than Galen Marek.

Enyalus
On Malachor V Nion might take 3-4 out of 10. Any other senario and Luke would reduce him to tears...and half a torso.

caedusrulesall
Seriously, people need to stop thinking Starkiller is that good.
And wait a minute, they changed his name AGAIN? Someone really needs to decide on a permanent name for him. Starkiller, then Jacob Nion, then Galen Marek...

On topic though, NJO Luke beats the sh*t out of Starkiller. Even on Malachor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.