Rot Bane, Exar Kun (amulets and all), Sith qel droma vs DE siddious, Caedus and Nion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Old school vs new school all out brawl, who walks out?

Darth Subjekt
Team two. They're uber.

Man of Christ
lol you make it seem like a blowout smile

Darth Subjekt
Well, Sidious - most powerful Sith Lord ever. Jacen - rumoured to one day eclipse Luke, the most powerful force user ever. Even if he doesn't surpass him, he's pretty close to him now, and therefore uber (thanks to the writings of the LoTF books). And Nion, who is virtually completely unknown, but is said to rival Sidious... c'mon now. What have any of the others done (except maybe for Bane) that puts them close to the new school cats?

Man of Christ
u have a point, ill make a new thread then

Darth Subjekt
No, by all means see what other people say. I'm just one opinion.

Elite Hunter
While Nion may be an unknown for now I would put him above Ulic for sure who is the weakest combatant, Caedus can not only give a beating but he knows how to take one and still win and DE Sidious I don't need to explain. So team 2 takes this.

Jbill311
team 2 has to take this

darthsith19
Only should have put 2 guys on team 2. As it is, team 2 wins by far.

Darth Exodus
Team 1.

RO2 Bane ties up Sidious untill the reinforcments arrive, Kun blows Caedus away with his superior Sith magics and, moreso, his uber-amulets then goes and teams up with Qel'Droma, who manages to hold off Nion in time, they finish him off then go and triple team Sidious

Bane and Sidious are the aces and can take out any of the others, Kun is the wild card with his amulets, Caedus is good enough to hold his own and Qel'Droma and Nion are the relatively unknowns.

However, if this is Nion from Soul Calibur Arcade then he solos. B*st*rd.

Or Sidious kills them all with Force storm.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Team 1.

RO2 Bane ties up Sidious untill the reinforcments arrive, Kun blows Caedus away with his superior Sith magics and, moreso, his uber-amulets then goes and teams up with Qel'Droma, who manages to hold off Nion in time, they finish him off then go and triple team Sidious
Ties up the guy far more powerful than he is and can kill him with one burst of Force Lightning? Mmmhmm.

Uhh...no they're not, and Caedus would give Bane heavy problems

How about 'Palpatine immediatelly kills Ulic or Kun, moves on to the other, and then they triple team Bane'

Darth Exodus
And here I was thinking that Bane was a pretty smart guy with a Lightsaber, capable of blocking that attack. Guess I must look foolish now, huh?

And, btw, Bane is actually as powerfull as Sidious, or at least as near enough to survive long enough. But try not to argue with me, I'd hate to have to whip you like a puppy in front of all these people, bait, bait.

Well that was good, here's mine: Uhh...yes they are, and Caedus might give Bane some trouble, but gets disintergrated in my scenario.

That could be one scenario of course, but Sids would have to get very lucky at the start to catch those two right as they trip up for the first time.
But I think that Bane and Sids would zero in on each other as the biggest threat, neither one being strategically retarded.

Enyalus
Team Two. Qel-Droma stands no chance against any of the Sith on Team Two and DE Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord. I can see Bane w/ orbalisks tying him up for a few minutes, and Kun even killing Nion with his amulet blast. Of course, Nion's probably very capable of killing Kun. Most likely senario I'd see is:

Bane vs. Sidious, Kun vs. Caedus....Sidious would be too much for Bane to handle eventually and Caedus would more than likely best Kun, unless he managed to spam those blasts and keep Caedus away. Still, eventually Bane falls and Team One crumbles 10/10.

Jbill311
Caedus is ridiculously overpowered. One of the books claims that he is a "total master of the force". From what i've read, Caedus would beat Kun, at least in a saber fight. I don't know anything about Nion or Qel Droma, so lets assume that they stalemate. Caedus isn't a tactical fool either, and would quickly help out Nion, leaving Bane alone with Sidious. That fight has been debated, but i'm pretty sure that Sidious takes it. Depending on the order that the last two fights are completed (Caedus + Nion vs. Qel Droma or Sidious Vs. Bane) this leaves the last member of team one to fight all three of team 2. I think that Nion is the weak link here, and might let Jacen get double teamed, but I see team 2 taking this 7 out of 10 times.

Elite Hunter
Well that was good, here's mine: Uhh...yes they are, and Caedus might give Bane some trouble, but gets disintergrated in my scenario.

Caedus would do more than give Bane some trouble. Caedus is very powerful in the force, he can unleash lethal lightning with one hand attached to his body, he has the shatterpoint technique and he isn't a exactly a slouch in saber combat, he would have killed bounty hunter/jedi killer Aurra Sing if Allana didn't get in the middle of their fight, he injured LOTF Luke, and in over a minute at the very most he was able to survive a 4v1 surprise attack on Coruscant by killing one of his attackers and injuring Kyle Katarn. So yea Bane would have a lot of difficulty with Caedus who can take tremendous injury and still continue to fight, which could surprise Bane if he thinks his opponent is dead too early as in Rot. In a 1v1 fight Bane may still be more powerful but the gap is not as big as you may think.

Sounds very much like how he killed 2 of the jedi masters who were sent to arrest him in seconds, that was a testament to his skill not luck.

That may be very well true, he has one of the broadest range of knowledge in the force that after the 5 years(?) of traveling the galaxy to train with other force groups.

caedusrulesall
Team 2, of course.

DE Sidious can easily blow away Bane. Caedus can beat, though maybe not slam, Kun. And Starkiller could probably kill Qel-Droma, and if not, then Sidious or Caedus can help him.

Not a single casualty on Team 2.

And btw, Exodus, don't listen to Nebaris' arguments about Bane being uber.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
And btw, Exodus, don't listen to Nebaris' arguments about Bane being uber.

He is hopeless in that regard because he is either A)in love with nebaris or B) is Nebaris

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
He is hopeless in that regard because he is either A)in love with nebaris or B) is Nebaris

Probably A. A bunch of Nebaris socks have come and gone while he's been around.

Elite Hunter
Probably A. A bunch of Nebaris socks have come and gone while he's been around.

If I remember correctly he joined on the same day on Nebaris's accounts was banned.

Jbill311

Who?

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by Jbill311
Who?

Exodus.

Darth Exodus
Not a particularly impressive feat, as I'm sure that Sing is sub-par at best.

So did Lumiya, yet she isn't hailed as a saber god.

And Bane was able to win an 8v1 fight against trained Sith assassins, toy with someone hailed as the Sith'ari (he could have won in the first 2 strokes) and Disintergrate people and metal etc
But I can see what you mean and yes, Bane wouldn't exactly be able just pimpslap him around, but really I see him as being on a lower tier and about level with Exar Kun.

God, I hate listing those feats.

Bane can take saber thusts to the chest and keep going, so I think he wins the endurence test. Plus he survived a 300 foot free fall.

Surprising two people then stabbing them in the chest is not skill, it's speed and Kun/Qel'Droma are strong enough in the force to be able to not be Blitzed like that.
I mean, an Action-man figurine with superspeed could do what Sidious did.

caedusrulesall

So did Lumiya, yet she isn't hailed as a saber god.

And Bane was able to win an 8v1 fight against trained Sith assassins, toy with someone hailed as the Sith'ari (he could have won in the first 2 strokes) and Disintergrate people and metal etc
But I can see what you mean and yes, Bane wouldn't exactly be able just pimpslap him around, but really I see him as being on a lower tier and about level with Exar Kun.

God, I hate listing those feats.

Bane can take saber thusts to the chest and keep going, so I think he wins the endurence test. Plus he survived a 300 foot free fall.

Surprising two people then stabbing them in the chest is not skill, it's speed and Kun/Qel'Droma are strong enough in the force to be able to not be Blitzed like that.
I mean, an Action-man figurine with superspeed could do what Sidious did.

Look Exodus, nobody may like Caedus except me, but you've still got to take into consideration his feats.

Taking down Aurra Sing: She killed many many Jedi, something that's impressive for a relatively non-Force-user.

Challenging LOTF Luke: That's a hell of a feat right there.

Beating Kyle Katarn and three other Jedi: People like you are always going on about how great Katarn is, but Caedus pwned him and three other Jedi at the same time. All while he was still injured from his fight with Luke.

And if you're going to try bringing up endurance feats, nobody that's not a Yuuzhan Vong (or Sion) can compare with Caedus. He's immune to pain and has gotten loads of injuries but just shrugged them off. Hell he got beaten up by Luke, stuck in a Vong Embrace of Pain, and had a vibroblade stuck in his back, then still reached for his lightsaber.

Don't forget he's got some pretty good Force senses (Jaina was afraid of using the Force because he could sense her by simply her use of the Force), he's also got Shatterpoint, he can hide his presence in the Force, and he can remove/give the Force to people just by touching them.

You may not like Caedus, but Bane can't compare to him. Especially when a bit of Force lightning can kill the orbalisks and release their deadly toxins right into Bane's body.

Elite Hunter

I'm no expert on her but,Sing was a former padawan that left the order and became a bounty hunter and has killed at least 5 jedi knights during the clone wars, and almost killed 2 more if not for Aayla Secura so I fail to see how she is below average like you claim.

I believe Luke wasn't exactly trying to kill her nor was he paying full attention to her at the time and when Luke wanted to, he tooled her.

And Bane was able to win an 8v1 fight against trained Sith assassins

Yes because the 8 sith assassins are really great duelists especially when their initial attacks fails to kill.

Sirak's defeat was impressive compared to what happened the last time they dueled.

Yea he kinda has the orbalisks to thank for that but my point is that Caedus has shown to take an bad injury(pain too) and continue to fight where others might not be able to get back up, when he lost his hand/arm he continued to fight while others wouldn't and my point is that Bane would need to make sure his opponent is dead (not that I see him killing off his guy before one of the others finishes ulic)
or there could be a RoT repeat.

Last I check speed can qualify as I skill since not everyone can move as fast Sidious.

Kun maybe but Ulic hasn't shown shit.

caedusrulesall
I believe Luke wasn't exactly trying to kill her nor was he paying full attention to her at the time and when Luke wanted to, he tooled her.

And with only one saber, impressive since apparently you need two sabers to challenge Lumiya's lightwhip. And while he was still grieving from Mara.

Lightsnake
And here I was thinking that Bane was a pretty smart guy with a Lightsaber, capable of blocking that attack. Guess I must look foolish now, huh?
Is his lightsaber as big as you like to imagine his dick is? Because Palpatine is capable of generating enough of a blast to wipe out an entirer Batallions of stormies

Yes, I'm sure you think that, kiddo.

And one move Caedus is good at: Slapping a palm against the opponent's stomach. And then frying them with force lightning.
Let's see Bane deal with that.

Or just kill them both in short order while any of the other two could take Bane on. Or the other two.

Considering Palpatine, as of ROTS is already confirmed as the most powerful Sith in over a thousand years...DE leaves Bane in the dust.

Gideon
Palpatine was considered the greatest and most powerful of Bane's Order by TPM and the most powerful Sith Lord ever by AotC. By DE? Bane's only prayer is orbalisks, not actual skill.

darthsith19
I don't want to jump in the middle here, but unless Aurra Sing is considerably more powerful by LotF than she was in the PT, defeating her isn't that great. She is pretty powerful, however, I am certain any of the combatants in this thread would beat her pretty quickly (again, I am assuming she is on the same level in LotF as she was in the PT, and I could be wrong).

Jbill311
I don't see Aurra Sing as much of an accomplishment, but killing Mara Jade has to count for something on Caedus' behalf.

caedusrulesall
I still saying beating Kyle Katarn and 3 other Jedi while injured is one of Caedus' most impressive feats.

darthsith19
I still saying beating Kyle Katarn and 3 other Jedi while injured is one of Caedus' most impressive feats.
Definitely, and I am not disputing that Caedus is one of the best duelists ever.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by darthsith19
Definitely, and I am not disputing that Caedus is one of the best duelists ever.

It's good people have stopped letting their strange hatred of Caedus blind them to his abilities.

Elite Hunter
The only reason I mentioned Aurra Sing was because of how Allana kept getting in the way making her a target for Aurra and Jacen had to protect her when he had the advantage over her. It's not his best feat or close to it by any means but she is not exactly a exactly a complete an udder weakling. So anyway we can continue discussing how Exodus is a moron and how team 2 wins.

caedusrulesall
The only reason I mentioned Aurra Sing was because of how Allana kept getting in the way making her a target for Aurra and Jacen had to protect her when he had the advantage over her. It's not his best feat or close to it by any means but she is not exactly a exactly a complete an udder weakling. So anyway we can continue discussing how Exodus is a moron and how team 2 wins.

Agreed. I think Allana was a good decision for a plot device to make Jacen a Sith, but she's become nothing more than a nuisance. And to think the next novel will give her a co-starring role...(shudder)

Hey, does anyone have an idea when the LOTF novels will be printed in Japan? I'm wondering, since the Japanese covers are always so much better than ours, and we might get to see a lot more of the characters than the North American/European editions show.

Darth Exodus
You may not like Bane, but Caedus can't compare to him. Especially when a bit of Force lightning can reduce him to ash. Remind me, has Caedus ever done that? Or been able to liquidate bone?

Put Caedus in that position and he'd have died.

Yeah, and Caedus beating Katarn and co is impressive compared to how well He did 6 months into his training.

And yet Mace Windu managed to block it. If he can, Bane can.

Not that I'm agreeing with you, but power doesn't equal instant wins. Look at Boba Fett. No force power yet still has killed a hell of a lot of Jedi etc.
Other Factors apply.

Caedus wouldn't automatically do that, he doesn't know Banes weaknesses enough. But how about this, Bane, with his superior speed, grabs the hand and rips it from the socket.

Anyway, This is pointless as I'm saying that those two wouldn't fight. Bane wouldn't let Sids demolish his team and would fight him. Caedus wouldn't be strong enough to fight the Amulet blasts and the other two are too unknown to argue for.

Lightsnake
You may not like Bane, but Caedus can't compare to him. Especially when a bit of Force lightning can reduce him to ash. Remind me, has Caedus ever done that? Or been able to liquidate bone?
A 'bit?' Caedus is described as a master of the Force and one of the most powerful Sith Lords, I doubt Bane can just break through his defenses. And he is able to take on Luke in a duel and best Kyle Katarn. With the Force, he's able to crush a human body into pulp, too. With just a slight exertion.

If Caedus, defying his reaction time that we've seen was caught by eight Sith assassins? Due to lack of Orbalisks, yep. But Caedus wasn't in the situation, now was he? If Bane was in the position Caedus was at the end of Inferno, he'd have died. And?

Point?

And yet Palpatine focused it only on him and it took all Mace's strength, in a questionable intent by Palpatine. This is a later incarnation with far more powerful and wide spread lightning.
And what'll Bane do if Palpatine destroys his saber? He showed he can do that with a flick of his finger in DE

'Hell of a lot?' Let's name some. Go on. A Jedi Boba Fett killed...who was it, exactly?
And power helps. Especially when Palpatine by DE dwarfs most any other Sith in knowledge and ability.

Like the opponent rendered useless once you kill some orbalisks with Force Lightning?

Sure he would. It's what he does in close quarters to give himself breathing room. And when he realizes he opponent is armored. Oops!

Caedus's speed was enough to, while injured and slowed, fight off and defeat four Jedi. One of whom was Kyle Katarn, and manuever against Luke. And Mara Jade. You, know...Luke? Guy described as moving so fast he was invisible?

He wouldn't have a choice. The moment he turns to face Palpatine, he's got a storm of lightning. Enough to wipe out a hundred storm troopers at once by ANH alone. How exactly is he going to block that with one Lightsaber? Particularly when Palpatine can just disintegrate it?

Yawn. Show me those amulet blasts working against a being capable of a Force Shield or reflection. Or how about when Exar goes to raise his hand, Caedus blows him back with a Force wave, or crushes his arm? OR Exar, too stupidly arrogant to use them, enters with a saber?

Gideon
LOL @ Exodus. Caedus is a friggin' beast. Team Two outclasses Team One for the aforementioned points. Palpatine can generate veritable storms of Force lightning that can destroy the protection afforded by the orbalisks and can disintegrate Bane's lightsaber hilt. Caedus takes a shitton of punishment and possesses the shatterpoint charism. Team Two outclasses Team One.

Darth Exodus
And I doubt that Caedus can just break through Bane's defences like you implied. I know that it wouldn't be instantatious but with a nice long surstained blast, I feel that Bane could break through. He's been shown to be able to shred through the defences of powerful forceusers before, like it was paper, even when they were BMed.

That wasn't a straight up fight, Jacen used advantages that he wouldn't have here. In a fair fight, Luke would demolish him.

He'd block him. I mean, by the end of the second book Bane has shown himself to be capable of disintergrate Multiple Techno-beast's which are far bigger that a measly lightsaber and still fight for hours afterwards.

Jaina Solo says that he killed 'more jedi that anyone else'. Now I know that she isn't a hugely credible source but the mere fact that she would think this shows he must have killed alot. Especially when she knows all about her Grandaddy.

Like your opponent rendered useless once you reduce them to Ash? And the lightning has to be a certain voltage to kill the orbalisks. And even then Bane is adept at combatting toxin.

Point was that Bane was only 6 months into his training and so his later versions shouldn't be judged on that event.

He did it Once. It's hardly his signiture move.

When?

Ermm... You know, by turning it on and waving it about. How does anyone block Force Lightning? Perhaps he could crouch and catch it. Just because he can do it larger, doesn't mean that it can't be blocked.

Anyway the lightning would only get his feet and a smart person (Bane) could easily angle the blade to compensate for this by, say, holding it out a smige further.

Plus Bane might be able to block it with a force shield, Like Farfalla tried to.

Snore. Show me Caedus ever blocking something that can disintergrate people and smash huge holes in walls.

Thats stupid. Caedus isn't that much more powerfull then Kun, to be able to instantly get through his shield, if at all.

Lightsnake
And I doubt that Caedus can just break through Bane's defences like you implied. I know that it wouldn't be instantatious but with a nice long surstained blast, I feel that Bane could break through. He's been shown to be able to shred through the defences of powerful forceusers before, like it was paper, even when they were BMed.
None of whom is close to Caedus's level. Caedus was second to Luke and only Luke and possessed knowledge of the Force far surpassing any of those three.
And you FEEL Bane can bbreak through with...what? The powers of Bane fanboyism? On what evidence? Caedus has been, again, described as a true master of the Force and one of the most powerful Sith Lords. He's a also a master of the ability that's Bane's achilles heel and has the Shatterpoint ability

Sith fight fair, now? Jacen stood against Luke in a fight for a time and survived, like it or not. You can count on one hand beings in history who could say the same.

HE'D BLOCK HIM! WOWZERS! He'd block a Sith Lord far more powerful than he is, using a technique he knows nothing about not even directed at him while he's distracted!
You Bane fanbrats make me laugh.
And wow, he can disintegrate technobeasts! How does this relate to ANYTHING? He needs to BLOCK here.
Palpatine can also destroy fleets. Does this relate? No? So why are you bringing it up? The lightning Palpatine generates with one hand is far bigger to just be contained to Bane's saber. And he can destroy that saber with a flick of his wrist. Sorry!

And considering Boba has a grand total of 'zero' Jedi to kill? She's wrong and it's one of Traviss's patented continuity errors.

So adept he's lying back on the ground screeching in agony after a few orbalisks die. Unfortunately for Bane, his opponents can, y'know, throw up defenses and compare to or exceed him in the Force.
Caedus specifically will know instantly their weakness due to the Shatterpoint.

Ah, so six months into his training Bane took on four elite fighters, including one of the finest duelists ever to live and defeated them all handily? While injured?
This compares to RoT Bane at least. And unlike your precious Baney, Caedus didn't have magical orbalisks to save his ass.

See how the standards change when a move can screw Bane over?
1. Caedus will see with the Shatterpoint instantly what Bane's weakness is.
2. Caedus has demonstrated he can pull this off when he can't slice through his opponent and needs breathing room
3. He can do it with one arm.
4. Caedus compares to Bane in speed.
So, it seems likely he can and will do this. Whoops!

End of Fury.

How does anyone block a stream of Force lightning that's far bigger than his entire body?
Perhaps he could cr

Right. Bane is going to catch all of a stream bigger than his entire body. He'll 'crouch?' And what then? His upper or lower body will still get fried? A saber is only good when the opponent isn't throwing out a storm of lightning that you can't block.

Yeah, ANGLING the blade is going to stop the entire storm of lightning bigger than Bane's whole body. We know how big Bane's saber is-it can only block a small percentage of the lightning. The rest is going to fly past Bane's saber right into him

Yeah, and since PAlpatine's much more powerful, it'll tear through just as easily

Sorry, the challenge is to you: Show me proof of these amulets working against force sheild or energy manipulation. Proof! Instances! Facts!
Oh, right, you've got nothing.

Kun who pointedly is only focusing on using his amulet and not defense?
Yawn.

Elite Hunter
I know LS already pwned your argument but, oh well for you I'll just touch on a few

Caedus certainly has the skills necessary - He is a talented lightsaber duelist,shatterpoint,he knows how use his entire body in a fight and not just a lightsaber in a fight(read his duels with luke and Jaina), he has force lightning and he even separated Ben and reconnected him from the force by touching him. So does stand a chance to defeat Bane on his own.

Luke wouldn't wtf pwn him like you imply (still win of course) and Jacen used what was around in the fight which is using the terrain to your advantage and btw if you want to talk about fair, how about the fact that Luke surprised Caedus (thought he was dead) and tried to blind side him.

Jacen pointed at a vibrodagger lying on the deck, about two meters in front of Ben. Luke didn't know what it was doing there-whether Ben had attacked Jacen with it, or whether Jacen had been using it on Ben-but he started to accept that the horrible scene was real. He was, in fact, standing in the doorway of a secret cabin filled with Yuu-zhan Vong torture devices, watching his twisted nephew taunt his captive son.

Luke didn't give Jacen a chance to surrender. He just sprang.

Ben's jaw dropped, and Jacen started to spin, snatching his lightsaber from his belt and igniting it in the same motion, bringing the emerald blade around high to protect his heart and head.

But Luke was attacking low, striking for the kidney to disable in the most painful way possible. Jacen's eyes widened. He flipped his lightsaber down in the same moment Luke's met flesh.

The tip sank a few centimeters, drawing a pained hiss as it touched a kidney, then Jacen's blade made contact and knocked it aside. Even that small wound would have left most humans paralyzed with agony. But Jacen thrived on pain, fed on it to make himself stronger and faster. He simply completed his pivot and landed a rib-crunching roundhouse.

Jaina doesn't know shit. Vader and Grievous killed more jedi than Boba ever will.

Which is why he would have died if Zannah and Caleb didn't save him.

Darth Sexy
LS, I completely disagree with your exaggerations. While Jacen might have more raw force potential, there is nothing so significant that separates him from Bane or that would cause him to somehow pwn Bane. They are both masters of the force so even if Caedus DOES win (IF), it won't be by a long shot.

The same goes with you saying ROTS Palpatine is MUCH more powerful than Bane. Your interpretations are ridiculous and show your own fanboyism which makes you no better than Exodus. Taking a quote and interpreting it to your benefit does not work here. We know ROTS Sidious is stated as the most powerful of his order, but that's about it. Nothing suggests a great power discrepancy between the two force users.

Lightsnake
I said DE Palpatine is far above Bane. ROTS Palpatine is 'already' above Bane and nowhere did I say Caedus will have an easy win. He does, however, have a great command of force lightning and shatterpoint, which isn't a good combo for Bane

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I said DE Palpatine is far above Bane. ROTS Palpatine is 'already' above Bane and nowhere did I say Caedus will have an easy win. He does, however, have a great command of force lightning and shatterpoint, which isn't a good combo for Bane

Yes, he has a great command of force lightning, but while Bane's is greater, as you said, it won't be pretty for Bane. However, Bane's force wave attacks are ridiculous. Then again, if Kas'im can block it, I assume so can Caedus.

Darth Exodus
How about Force attacks strong enough to liquidise bone, shatter buildings, disintergrate metal and turn humans into ash?

I'm saying that Jacen and Luke didn't fight toe to toe, Jacen ducked and weaved and used advantages that he wouldn't have here.

Lie. Even if he is more powerful than Bane (Its debatable), the power difference (as Sexy nicely pointed out) isn't so extreme that Sidious is going shred through his defences like paper.

Another lie. My previous point was that Bane used a much more powerful version of the same attack, so he obviously knows about.

And you Sidious fanboys make me feel like Stephen Hawking.

If he's powerful enough to use the attack (better than sidious) then he's powerful enough to block it.

He's hit by his own attack of force lightning, which if you must know does this:
Prolonged exposure to intense electrical fields (such as a sustained current of Force lightning) caused most humanoids to experience sudden and massive calcification of their skeletal system; the abrupt drop in blood minerals provoked muscular microseizures all over the victim's body. Telltale symptoms included generalized muscle aches and double vision. A blood test or bioscan could be used to confirm the diagnosis. Unless the victim received complete bed rest and appropriate medical treatment, the disorder would become chronic, lingering for years (barring timely bacta immersion). A textbook case is found in Luke Skywalker, who was diagnosed with the disorder by 2-1B and was confined to a hoverchair for his trip to Bakura during the Ssi-Ruuk invasion, mere days after his near-fatal encounter with Palpatine.

Sorry, but its canon and Traviss>you.
And Boba killed his fair share. He have had to to even have been considered a huge jedi-killer.

Neither did Caedus.

Lightsnake
How about Force attacks strong enough to liquidise bone, shatter buildings, disintergrate metal and turn humans into ash?
Against someone of considerable power when Kas'im could defend himself from those attacks?

So he can't duck and weave against Bane, whose size makes him more unwieldy...how?

By ROTS it isn't. But DE? Whole nother animal.

Bane can destroy lightsabers now? Where was this?

At no point does Bane project it enough to leave a hundred people dead. This is not an argument. You cannot say 'he can block it' without evidence involved when it involves lots of lightning that covers more space than his saber can block.

Was there a point?

No, he wasn't. First time it's mentioned canonically is from Jaina, who knows precisely nothing. There weren't any Jedi for Boba TO kill. Jaina is a fallible third party in one of Traviss's continuity errors. Show me these Jedi or concede the point

Exactly what he did in Fury, actually

Darth Exodus
Caedus won't instantly be able to see the exact weakness of the orbalisks. They only appear at brief instances and even if he does see Bane's weakness it doesn't mean that he'll be strong enough to be able to expliot it.

Anyway this whole this is pointless becuase Bane will instantly be able to tell that he's the only one capable of holding off Sidious and he's not retarded enough to let Sidious kill all his allies. Although, Kun's amulet might beat Sidious.

This isn't true. Bane has been shown to be much faster than Caedus.

Obviously he can't do while he's unconcious.

HA!

You made a funny.

Quote from text.

Idiot.As stated in POD, all jedi always have a shied up. Precognition shows that he wouldn't be taken by surprise and jedi reflexes mean that he'll be able to block it. And as there isn't a huge power difference between them, he will block it.

Perhaps he could, if that was an actual word or an actual thing.

You can't prove a negative, as in that it wouldn't work. Obviously an attack that powerful, that it can smash walls and disintergrate people would register to a jedi.
What Else is it going to do? Wash over with no effect?
Its a blast of pure darkside energy, of course its going to be able to do damage or hit a force shield, with the kind of strength that it takes to do the above effects.

Well I always assumed that a jedi could guide the lightning to the blade somehow. I mean, why else wouldn't the lightning just shoot past the thin blade onto the jedi's body.
And anyway, I can see an angle that could protect the entire body.
Not to mention that Bane can probably block it in the force.

Darth Exodus
Hey, Kas'im was a beast. Now I know that his only force showing was slamming open a huge stone door whilst berely concentrating, but he was a very high level Sith Lord and probably threw his all into that attack. Not to mention that this was still 10 years before Banes peak.

Jacen hid behind things and in the dark. And Bane's not unwieldly, he can do a freakin' standing backflip.

Anything that Sidious can do, Bane can match in power.

Techno-beasts. Listen.

Lightsnake
Hey, Kas'im was a beast. Now I know that his only force showing was slamming open a huge stone door whilst berely concentrating, but he was a very high level Sith Lord and probably threw his all into that attack. Not to mention that this was still 10 years before Banes peak.
Kas'im was a highly skilled saber duelist. Nothing indicates he is nearly as powerful in the force with Jacen.

And? Jacen can still duck and weave by him. Or use Sever Force

By ROTS maybe. By DE? Hahahaha. Let's see Bane's force storm.

Which he destroyed with...lightning! Bit unlike causing a lightsaber to essentially disintegrate with a gesture.

Gideon
Actually, he can't. Emperor Palpatine was capable of summoning Force Storms (and he is the only Force user in the whole of canon who has demonstrated working knowledge and mastery of this technique) -- a Force power that was considered by the Dark Empire sourcebook to be "the most powerful Force power that exists." The demonstrated magnitude of his mastery with this particular technique enabled him to disintegrate entire flotillas of state-of-the-art Star Destroyers capable of resisting gigatons of damage, "tear off the surfaces of worlds", and transport Luke Skywalker from Coruscant and deposite him within a Lictor-class dungeon ship. The last time that Bane demonstrated planet-wide power is when he had the collective mastery and experience of the Brotherhood at his beck and call.

Actually, it's not up for debate. The Dark Side Sourcebook, Complete Visual Dictionary, and Essential Guide to the Force all confirm that Palpatine > Bane.

caedusrulesall
Look, why can't you realize that Palpatine>>>Bane?

Numerous times it's been stated Sidious is the most powerful Sith ever. Plus he's done tons of amazing feats Bane hasn't (insta-kill Force lightning, Force storms, resurrecting himself in clone bodies, etc.). For once, admit defeat honorably, and realize that Bane was not nearly as great as you think he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.