twilight series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
who else loves them???? im re-reading new moon again right now lol

Barker
lol

crazychic
what can i say? there good books

Bat Dude
My sister loves Twilight...

I'm not really a fan... Too much romance...

Lost Boys is a much better vampire story, imo (it has everything: action, drama, a hint of romance, 80s style, etc.) but this isn't the movies section, so...

Yeah, not really a fan, but I can respect it as a piece of literature...

crazychic
lol i can see why ur sis likes it its kinda a grl series and im ganna have to check out lost boys thanx for the tip
at least you have the decency to respect it and not trash talk which i greatly commend you for so thanx

batmanfan136
Ive been reading the book recently and i liked but i didn't realize it was a girly book intill i brought it to school and all my friends were giving me crap about and all the people who were reading it were girls but i think its a pretty good vampire book

BruceSkywalker
I've just started to read these. Very good, very entertaining

crazychic
Originally posted by batmanfan136
Ive been reading the book recently and i liked but i didn't realize it was a girly book intill i brought it to school and all my friends were giving me crap about and all the people who were reading it were girls but i think its a pretty good vampire book
i knowa lot of guys who read them its awesome!!! just got breaking dawn cant put it down lol

crazychic
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I've just started to read these. Very good, very entertaining
i think so.... big grin

Bat Dude
Originally posted by batmanfan136

All I know is that guys at my school tend to say "Yeah, I LOVE Twilight" just to get dates with girls, while I have to rely on being myself, which is quickly becoming obsolete embarrasment

I remember when my sister was reading it, I read the back cover and it was something along the lines of this:

"I now know 3 things: 1. Edward's a vampire, 2. He's gonna want to suck my blood, and 3. I'm in love with him", and THAT'S when I said "Ok, this book isn't for me"...

It's not that it's a bad book, it's well written, it's because it has too much romance in it for me (I don't care about anyone else's romance but my own, tbh, I'll be very romantic with whoever ends up as my girlfriend, but I don't care what Edward or whoever else does with their girl)

Again, I'm not bashing it, so nobody jump the gun and start flaming me, ok?

Peach
I got about a quarter through the first book before I wasn't unable to force myself to read anymore. One of the most poorly written books I have ever written, it felt like something written by a 14 year old for a creative writing class.

Which is not a good thing.

I suppose if you're a 15 year old girl obsessed with high school relationships then it's okay, but I can't see how anyone else can like such drivel.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i really like the series. its a funny and cool read if youre just plain bored

Bwa Ha Ha
Originally posted by Peach
I got about a quarter through the first book before I wasn't unable to force myself to read anymore. One of the most poorly written books I have ever written, it felt like something written by a 14 year old for a creative writing class.

Which is not a good thing.

I suppose if you're a 15 year old girl obsessed with high school relationships then it's okay, but I can't see how anyone else can like such drivel.

''... I wasn't unable to force...''
''...most poorly written books i have ever written...''

OK, who exactly has bad writing skills, Stephanie Meyer or you? confused

Peach
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
''... I wasn't unable to force...''
''...most poorly written books i have ever written...''

OK, who exactly has bad writing skills, Stephanie Meyer or you? confused

Okay, so I made two errors. I don't claim to be an author stick out tongue

(my mind and fingers don't tend to go at the same speed so I have a tendency to mix things up on accident. I can't believe I didn't catch those, I usually do...)

AbnormalButSane
I attempted to read some of the first book. It seemed similar to fanfiction. hmm

Edit: Although, I didn't get very far in the book. Perhaps it picks up later.

urCinderella-xx
I read Twilight;then skipped over New Moon and Eclipse{because The library still has them in hold}. I just finished reading Breaking Dawn!! =]

AdamW.
I read the first one, I loved it, the other two I didn't care for so much. I just decided to skip Breaking Dawn, and that's not a fandom I really want to be apart of anyway.

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah, it's kinda like fanfiction, which is why i dont get people saying they read the last one and it was too much like fanfiction.... they all are!

Akito
The Twilight series is great. I just finished Breaking dawn. I cant wait to see the movie.

Bwa Ha Ha
im not watching the movie till i know its good, u no how they ruin books sometimes........

LadyofLight
I absolutely love these books. I bought Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn 5 days ago. I have finished the first three and getting ready to start Breaking Dawn today. At first I thought I wouldn't like them so much, but I fell in love with these books and their characters and I am looking forward to the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.