Ryu vs. Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Perker Marwan

Seer Q'Anilia
Ryu who?

Perker Marwan
Street Fighter Ryu. As long as people don't say Ryu Hayabusa, they mean Ryu.

Seer Q'Anilia
Why is that? Unwritten law?

Perker Marwan
Ryu Hayabusa is known as Ryu Hayabusa. Ryu is known as Ryu. You people should know by now, you have repeated this process tons of times.

Dark-Jaxx
Ryu wins cause I say so.

GenomeFrozener
Red would win.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Perker Marwan
Ryu Hayabusa is known as Ryu Hayabusa. Ryu is known as Ryu. You people should know by now, you have repeated this process tons of times.

Date Registered: Aug 7th, 2008 (3 Days Ago)
Total Posts: 48
Total Posts in Game 'Versus' Forum: 6

You are sooooo right. I should know all these things by now, should I not? -.-' What the buck is matter with you? Do you think before you post, or are you just trying to score points whenever you can?

Jayct
Although it is non canon, in the Udon comics Ryu just stares at dogs and they whimper and run off. Reds pokemon will piss themselves, run away and never return upon sight of Ryu.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Jayct
non canon

Jayct
You're quite the winner aren't you ? I'm pretty sure fighters like Ruy and anyone on par can scare off animals with ki...Udon had the right idea, thus my post. Well anyway, congrats on your postcount +1

Vampire Savior
LOL, Red will win if he can unleash his pokemon but seein has how Ryu is faster than bullets, he could kill Red befor he even throws the Poke Ball.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Although it is non canon, in the Udon comics Ryu just stares at dogs and they whimper and run off. Reds pokemon will piss themselves, run away and never return upon sight of Ryu.

I don't know who would win this since I don't really know much about pokemons. but if red orders his pokemon to attack ryu, then they'll attack ryu.

Dark-Jaxx
Although it is non canon, in the Udon comics Ryu just stares at dogs and they whimper and run off. Reds pokemon will piss themselves, run away and never return upon sight of Ryu. Actually, the UDON comics show the canon powers of the characters.

Jayct
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't know who would win this since I don't really know much about pokemons. but if red orders his pokemon to attack ryu, then they'll attack ryu.

Ash has ordered his pokemon to attack many a time in the anime, and they have refused him, either out of sympathy or friendship towards another pokemon or because they were scared (especially against physic types...) On many occations his pokemon actually ran away when scared.

There are many attacks in the game where you can paralyze a pokemon or they lose abilities because of intimidation (up against gyrados for instance)...

Nope, those pokemon will take one look at Ryu and jump straight back into their balls....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.