Magneto vs. Ice Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Perker Marwan
This is indeed an advanced duel.

Philosophía
This is indeed an original thread.

Harbinger
Magneto.

Wormhole, FTW.

Perker Marwan
Ice Man should win by instantly freezing Magneto's brain. Or dehydrate his body.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Perker Marwan
Ice Man should win by instantly freezing Magneto's brain. Or dehydrate his body.
Yes

Juk3n
Iceman for the majority imo

occultdestroyer
Ice Man

Mr Marvel
How does Iceman get through Magneto's shield? sad

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
How does Iceman get through Magneto's shield? sad

There would be air in the shield wouldn't there?

Perker Marwan
Iceman wouldn't get past Magneto's shield, he would just control the water within Magneto and dehydrate him.

Apolloknight

batdude123
Using his superior reflexes and brain speed, Magneto gets the first attack off in this fight and straight up mind rapes Iceman.

Yes, you heard me correctly... mind rapes him. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit KMC version of Iceman, AKA "Blair Wind's" Iceman being the norm for how he's portrayed in threads. 1 out of every 100 showings that Bobby has, you'll get a type of feat worthy of KMC Iceman. So rather than there being a double standard here, it's only fair that we make this uber Magneto where his tip top, 1 in a 100 showings are used as well. In other words... Magneto BFRs Iceman through a wormhole, he sucks the life out of him, he mind rapes him, etc.

And if you don't think Magneto has telepathy or telepathic feats, then drag your lazy ass to the Magneto respect thread and start looking. And don't tell me telepathy wouldn't work, dammit; we've already seen Emma Frost completely take control of Bobby's mind before.

End of the mother f*ckin rant. no expression

Juk3n
Originally posted by batdude123
Using his superior reflexes and brain speed, Magneto gets the first attack off in this fight and straight up mind rapes Iceman.

Yes, you heard me correctly... mind rapes him. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit KMC version of Iceman, AKA "Blair Wind's" Iceman being the norm for how he's portrayed in threads. 1 out of every 100 showings that Bobby has, you'll get a type of feat worthy of KMC Iceman. So rather than there being a double standard here, it's only fair that we make this uber Magneto where his tip top, 1 in a 100 showings are used as well. In other words... Magneto BFRs Iceman through a wormhole, he sucks the life out of him, etc.

And if you don't think Magneto has telepathy or telepathic feats, then drag your lazy ass to the Magneto thread and start looking. And don't tell me telepathy wouldn't work; we've already seen Emma Frost completely take control of Bobby's mind before.

End of the mother f*ckin rant. no expression

Blink of an eye Worm hole? no

Flash Freeze? yes

KMC Iceman ftw.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juk3n
Blink of an eye Worm hole? no

Flash Freeze? yes

KMC Iceman ftw.

Magneto's brain processing is 1450% faster than Bobby's. He's getting the first attack in this fight, that much is certain.

Flash freezing would make Magneto more powerful, as shown when he's exposed to extreme cold temperatures.

And furthermore, recently Northstar was able to easily shatter Bobby's ice form and disable him that way. More proof of KMC Iceman being bullocks.

When Iceman becomes a legitimate team buster like Magneto has been for the last 40+ years, please... let me know.

Until then, Magneto wins.

Juk3n
Magneto's brain processing is 1450% faster than Bobby's. He's getting the first attack in this fight, that much is certain.

Flash freezing would make Magneto more powerful, as shown when he's exposed to extreme cold temperatures.

And furthermore, recently Northstar was able to easily shatter Bobby's ice form and disable him that way. More proof of KMC Iceman being bullocks.

When Iceman becomes a legitimate team buster like Magneto has been for the last 40+ years, please... let me know.

Until then, Magneto wins.

You forgot Poland!

batdude123
ha-som

Blair Wind

You mean...his HUMAN form? More proof of how powerful Iceman really is my friend. Exploding in human form then instantly switching to mist was something he had never done.

What is a shield? Its like a wall. If he can manipulate behind the "wall" then he can manipulate behind the shield. And seeing as he can slow down molecules and exist as water vapor after being destroyed/evaporated/put in someones body/teleported into solid material, how or what is Mags going to do to him? He can keep coming back from anything Mags can do. Which btw, he was amped for the wormholes right? Or am I wrong? Besides, Iceman has "teleported" from something shrinking so small it made its own "black hole". You do not give Iceman his credit young padawan.

And the TP, wasnt that only his helmet? I recall him talking to Doom about that. He can block TP, using it himself is not something he can do well at all.

Besides, currently, hes powerless. Ha. Iceman wins by default

About your rant: I think you are just jealous that I started a pro Iceman KMC and everyone still hates Mags stick out tongue
That and the last time we had this debate you never finished even after finding the scan you said you were waiting for. stick out tongue

batdude123

Starscream M
iceman is one of those characters who is 1000x more impressive on KMC than he is in actual comics

Blair Wind

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression People need to make clear distinctions about things:

When blown up in HUMAN form, it hurts him to recreate himself. This has happened on panel with Northstar

When blown up/evaporated or "transmuted" into water/mist in ICE form (Sentinels, teleported into a wall, exploding arrow, some vampire/pyro guy) he can reconstruct himself easily. No pain involved.

Teleportation and what Bobby does are similar things but not exact. The thing that you must remember here is that in the Marvel universe teleporters (most notably Nightcrawler who goes against Magneto most out of all the teleporters I know) travel along magnetic lines. THAT is why teleportation does not go through, because he does not allow it. What Bobby does is not related to magnetic lines in the least, therefore has nothing to do with the picture.

Bobby does not direct a "line" of cold. Say he wanted to freeze a can of soda fifty feet away. He does not need to lower the temperature in the fifty feet between him and the soda. He can lower the temperature of the soda in and of itself. Therefore, any magnetic "walls" would really be....nothing. It would be as if it did not exist. Lowering Magneto's very own molecules so he becomes a living statue ftw.

Because ice does not exist in space....?

Look, the thing is, Iceman can exist as water vapor, and as good as Magneto is, he would not be able to tell what water vapor was "Iceman water vapor" and what water vapor was just water vapor. Any and all physical attacks would prove useless as he can exist as water vapor, water, or reconstruct himself rather easily once in Ice form.

I'll admit, any physical attacks on Magneto would prove useless. However, any direct slowing of Magneto's molecules, or existing inside of him and then literally exploding from inside of him (as he has done to someone before) or any other method of attack and he would win.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression Because ice does not exist in space....?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice is everywhere! Most of Saturn's rings are made of Ice and dust!

Blair Wind
doh That was my point...

KK the Great
Originally posted by Starscream M
iceman is one of those characters who is 1000x more impressive on KMC than he is in actual comics

I think you're giving comic Iceman too much credit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.