'Ash' Williams vs Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This has been a long time coming.

One of Ashley Williams' co-workers was obsessed in looking for the Necronomican, the Book of the Dead. Bound in human flesh, inked in blood (and incredibly hard to pronounce), The Book was destroyed (finally!) by Ash following the last Deadite invasion.

Instead, the co-worker found something that could be possibly worse: Lemarchand's box, better known as the Lament Configuration. Said co-worker unlocks the Configuration...and all Hell breaks loose...literally.

Pinhead and his Cenobites invade, turning the S-Mart into a virtual killing field.

This doesn't sit well with Ash. While managing his Housewares department, one of his pretty co-workers was ripped to shreds by Pinhead's hooks. That pisses him off plenty.

Pinhead is surprised when he sees one of his hooks blasted out of the air. The person responsible: a certain S-Mart clerk with a chainsaw for a right hand and toting a sawed-off double-barrel shotgun.

"Hoo..." Ash guffaws. "And I thought the Deadites were bad. You got them beat, buddy."

"Foolish mortal," Pinhead sneers. "I will show you the true meaning of pain."

Pinhead sends several chained hooks at Ash...who slices through them with his diamond-bladed chainsaw. Several of Pinhead's Cenobite minions also meet the same fate when the Cenobite boss sends them after Ash.

"Who are you?" Pinhead asks, obviously impressed.

"Name's Ash. Housewares," Ash replies. "And I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store, porcupine-head."

"You can try," Pinhead said "When this is over, we will have eternity to know your flesh."

Ash levels the 'boomstick' at Pinhead. "Know this."

Rogue Jedi
I really cannot imagine Ash being quick enough to slice Pinhead's chained hooks outta the air.

Impediment
Snafu, sometimes I really wonder where you get your ideas.

Ash is a mortal man with a chainsaw hand and shotgun.

Pinhead is an angel/demon with divine powers. He can alter reality and produce chained hooks from nothingness.

Also, there is no mention, at all, of Ash having a diamond-bladed chainsaw in the Evil Dead movies. Even if he did, he would not be able to overcome the barrage of hooks flying at him.

I swear........

Rogue Jedi
Pinhead versus Neo haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.