Inuyasha vs. Original 150 Pokemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
A series of battles for the half-demon hero.

1. Which Pokemon could Inu defeat without his sword?
2. Which ones could he defeat while in Berserker Full-Demon Mode?
3. Finally, which could he defeat with his sword + Full-Demon powerup?

King Kandy
Why isn't there an option where he uses the sword but isn't full demon?

Pyron_Knight
Because he'll need the demon energy powerup + sword to stand a chance against the heavy hitters IMO.
But if you want you can consider a fourth option with sword but no powerup.

King Kandy
He will probably stop at Mewtwo.

Ban Mido
Hmmm...all 150 originals? Well the windscar is said to wipe out like..what was it, 100 demons with one shot? SO I assume that will leave 50 for him to mess with XD....umm...idk Mewtwo is of course a factor..Mew..Maybe? Uhhhh..then there are a few larger ones that I think could withstand a punch from him and such so..it might not be as one sided as I once thought..I'll get back to you on this one haha

Stealth
He loses to Jigglypuff and its marker... stick out tongue

Kero_Co
Mew can have any moveset, which means MEW=WOBBUFFET

King Kandy
Mew is the 151st pokemon AKA not in this fight.

Kero_Co
How can Mew be the 151st pokemon if it is the pokemon they all evolved from?

Dark-Jaxx
Mewtwo would easily beat Inuyasha. Others probably would too, but M2 is my final answer.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mew-Two has enough power to manipulate the weather on a global scale, and can teleport himself and others to other dimensions.

It's been stated in the Firered and Diamond pokedex's that Machamp can throw 1000 punches in 2 seconds, and one punch can "send a train flying".

The pokedex's in yellow and christal state that Pidgeot can fly at Mach 2.

Has been stated in Red, Blue, and leafgreen that Charizard's fire can melt boulders. It's stated in Stadium that Charizard's fire can "quickly melt 10,000 ton glaciers".

Diamond and Pearl poke'dex's state that Blastoise's water cannons shoot pressurized water strong enough to puncture steel.

*shrug*

I can list more... but I'm lazy.

Dark-Jaxx
You forgot to mention that Hitmonlee can break diamonds with his kicks and Hitmonchan can punch at lightspeed. 131

Kento
Originally posted by Kero_Co
How can Mew be the 151st pokemon if it is the pokemon they all evolved from? He can be the 151st pokemon because there was only originally 151. Mew being the last one numbered.

Jigglypuff singing puts him to sleep winning all the fights by making Inuyasha unable to battle. Yay Jigglypuff.

Resplendent
1. Which Pokemon could Inu defeat without his sword?

Jigglypuff or Mewtwo. Jigglypuff due to the singing (I forget the name of the evolved form) and Inuyasha's advanced hearing. With the singing going on, there's no way that he could resist going to sleep. Mewtwo I guess....for reasons already stated.

2. Which ones could he defeat while in Berserker Full-Demon Mode?

Is that including the use of his sword? If not, then I think the above two answers would still apply. That is, if Jigglypuff could even get off a note before being torn to shreds.

3. Finally, which could he defeat with his sword + Full-Demon powerup?

I think even Mewtwo would have trouble here. Sure he has psychic abilities, but Inuyasha has that mystical bout of demon properties about him. May grant him a bit of immunity for all we know. If Mewtwo relied on a psychic blast like he did in the movie (if I'm not mistaken, he used this wave against Mew) then Inuyasha would take Mewtwo down while his abilities are focused on offense and not defense.

Completely a side thought, but I wonder if one of the ghost type pokemon would be able to win with little effort.

Dark-Jaxx
M2 can control the weather of the entire planet. no expression

Inu is not fighting that.

dvampire
How is he even going to hit the ghost Pokemon?

Terror of Death
Originally posted by dvampire
How is he even going to hit the ghost Pokemon?

1st Fight. Inuyasha wins against everybody except Mewtwo

Without his swords he could use a blades of blood attack and kill the three ghost pokemon. Ditto would lose because Inuyasha is more use to his body since hes the original and probably more intelligent. I also think he could probably kill any other Pokemon except for Mewtwo with ease since he can punch through solid steel. And I doubt theres a Pokemon from the original 150 whose skin is stronger than steel. His robe of the fire rat would protect him from most if not all fire and acid attacks so poison and fire pokemon would be able to do minimal damage at best. Sound based attacks like sonic boom and pokemon with foul odors like Muk and Gloom could render him weak due to his his hightened senses but I still doubt they could kill him or knock him out with their physical attacks. The fastest pokemon like the the flying types and Rapidash are quicker but whats sppeed if they cant hurt him. All he needs to do is grab them when they attack him and there as good as dead. Humans have been shown to take attacks from the strongest of Pokemon without dying or severe injuries so I doubt anybody but Mewtwo could hurt him. Mewtwo wins because he wiped out a room full of humans just from powering up. I also dont see Inuyasha getting through his barriers. A good energy blast would probably kill him or knock him out.

2nd Fight Inuyasha beats everyone except Mewtwo but quicker.

His speed, strength, and durability goes up so its pretty much the same as above. Inuasha is just stronger and bloodlusted.

3rd Fight Inuyasha beats everybody including Mewto.

One or two wind scars and Mewtwo is the only one left standing. Inuyasha destroys Mewtwos barrier using Adamant Barrage or Red Testaiga. Then Inuyasha uses Backlash Wave to send Mewtwos power back against him thus destroying him.

As long as he has his sword Inuyasha could probably beat any Pokemon. I dont consider putting Inuyasha to sleep being counted as a lost they either have to knock him out or kill him.

gryphon28
inuyasha with his sword will win against mew two

Nemesis X
Originally posted by gryphon28
inuyasha with his sword will win against mew two

more like against all 150 pokemon. Inuyasha wins easily. While he's in the Pokemon world, he should kill Jesse, James, and Meowth (god those guys are annoying as hell).

Dark-Jaxx
Inuyasha will never beat Mewtwo in any kind of fight.

He can think faster than the fastest supercomputers, and as such can kill Inu with a thought.

Hitmonchan can destroy diamonds easily with kicks. Inuyasha could barely do that using his sword.

Hitmonchan can punch at the speed of light. Fist going at that speed will kill Inu.

Machamp can throw 1,000 punches in 2 seconds, each one could send a train flying. One punch would pulverise Inu.

Charizard can not only melt boulders, but apparently 10,000 ton glaciers. Inu will be roasted.

Nemesis X
Keep talking you Pokemon fanboy. Windscar nuff said.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Keep talking you Pokemon fanboy. Windscar nuff said. ...Riiiiight. haermm

All of those are things Inuyasha could never combat.

Seriously though, how in the HELL does ANYONE in Inuyasha beat M2 who can po their head with a thought? Only regenerators like Naraku could take that.

Nemesis X
Po? Can Mewtwo move the current of the Windscar? I doubt it.

Kento
Po? Can Mewtwo move the current of the Windscar? I doubt it. Maybe he meant pow.

Anyway can Inuyasha get the windscar off before Mewtwo erases his memory, teleports him away, blasts him, controls his mind, or any other thing he can do? Doubt it. And if he can reverse an attack from a pokemon what's to stop him from reversing windscar on Inuyasha?

Dark-Jaxx
Po? Can Mewtwo move the current of the Windscar? I doubt it. I meant pop.

Yeah, not only can he, he won't even need to, before Inuyasha can think to use it, M2 will have mindraped him.

gryphon28
inuyasha would drain all of there power using dragon scaled tetsusagia and then kill every last one

Blax_Hydralisk
What the **** is this?

gryphon28
But if inuyasha doesn't use his sword he would be died

Nemesis X
I remember in one episode of Inuyasha that the Windscar leveled down a mountain. Also his adamant barrage can take down barriers and cause a lot of damage and his back lash wave can bring the enemys attack back but will be much stronger.

gryphon28
big grin that's true, that's one reason why he would win using his sword

Dark-Jaxx
...M2 can literally erase his mind with a thought.

Machamp would kill Inuyasha in one punch.

Charizard would fry Inuyasha.

Hitmonlee will kick his head off.

Hitmonchan will punch his head off.

Seriously, WTF is this bullshit?

Nemesis X
I think if Inuyasha ever shouts "WINDSCAR" or "BACKLASH WAVE" or "ADAMANT BARRAGE", it's bye bye Mewtwo.

Kento
I think if Inuyasha ever shouts "WINDSCAR" or "BACKLASH WAVE" or "ADAMANT BARRAGE", it's bye bye Mewtwo. Backlash wave isn't going to do much against a psychic attack, Wind Scar will be redirected, and I don't know the last one..Not that it matters. He'll be done for before he realizes it and won't have time to use any attacks against a whole lot of pokemon.

gryphon28
inuyasha would kill them all with his sword, Mewtwo would be a challenge but he would still get him too

Dark-Jaxx
inuyasha would kill them all with his sword, Mewtwo would be a challenge but he would still get him too No he wouldn't.

HUMOR ME.

What is gonna stop M2 from thinking and popping Inuyasha's head or erasing his mind, effectively rendering him braindead?

Blax_Hydralisk
How is Inuyasha going to even use any of these attacks when Mew-two uses all of his powers by thinking them(And he thinks faster then a super computer)?

gryphon28
inuyasha could stop him using dragon scaled tetsusagia

Nemesis X
My god. This chat about who's gonna win, Inuyasha or Mewtwo is gonna be as long as Superman vs. Goku.

gryphon28
maybe

Kento
My god. This chat about who's gonna win, Inuyasha or Mewtwo is gonna be as long as Superman vs. Goku. Nothing will ever be that long....

Besides you don't even need to get as high as Mewtwo for Inuyasha to loose.

Blax_Hydralisk
inuyasha could stop him using dragon scaled tetsusagia

Way to completely ignore everything I said and not offer a single counter-argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fanboys these days.

gryphon28
face it inuyasha wins

Dark-Jaxx
inuyasha could stop him using dragon scaled tetsusagia ..........Mewtwo can erase minds by thinking, and he thinks faster than a supercomputer. How the hell does Inuyasha use it before M2 thinks?

Blax_Hydralisk
Face it Dark-Jaxx, Inuyasha wins. haermm

gryphon28
dragon scaled tetususagia would absorb his powers and then he would send them to hell

Blax_Hydralisk
Prove he could use dragon scaled tetususagia before his head explodes.

JacopeX
Everyone is over estimating Inuyasha here. erm

Blax_Hydralisk
No no... just a couple fools.

Clown #1 will post his signature sleeping smiley and offer no productive insight to this thread... again, pretty soon I'm sure.

gryphon28
What in the world would make his head blow up.

Blax_Hydralisk
edit- I'll answer with more then just a smiley since you demonstrated some form of non-deluded thought process...

Mew-Two, with a thought, can nuke islands, change the weather, and can crush solid steel. He possesses telepathic powers strong enough to easily pop a head by using telepathy, similar to crushing the steel.

gryphon28
what you say

Blax_Hydralisk
Well... you're from the Untied States so I'm guessing that English is your primary language.

What was hard to understand about my post?

gryphon28
well seeing I was born in Naples,Italy who knows, but he could sniff it out just like he did when he first used the wind scar when he couldn't see

gryphon28
hello

Dark-Jaxx
well seeing I was born in Naples,Italy who knows, but he could sniff it out just like he did when he first used the wind scar when he couldn't see .......WHAT!? haermm

gryphon28
figure it out it's not that hard, but like I was saying inuyasha would when

Dark-Jaxx
Dude...I know what you said but...Oh my God. haermm

gryphon28
what did I say to make you go wow

Dark-Jaxx
...What DIDN'T you say!? haermm

gryphon28
what the hell are you talking about

Dark-Jaxx
...You have got to be trolling...

How old are you?

gryphon28
WHAT! AM 16! WHEN MY BUSINESS BECOMES YOURS i WILL LET YOU KNOW!

Blax_Hydralisk
Instead of holding SHIFT when typing a whole sentence of capital letters, why not just press caps lock? That way you won't have a sentence of all capital letters except for that one misplaced "i" where your finger slipped on the SHIFT button.

Dark-Jaxx
WHAT! AM 16! WHEN MY BUSINESS BECOMES YOURS i WILL LET YOU KNOW! If you're 16 I demand pics to prove it. Naked preferably.

Nemesis X
Dark-Jaxx, get off if you're gonna be queer on us. Gays ain't cool and the stuff you say make me want to vomit. The heck's wrong with you, did someone put strong drugs in your veins while you were asleep?

Blax_Hydralisk
I wouldn't be surprised if you were Da Joker's sock. Same idiocy, same dumbass logic.

Dark-Jaxx
Dark-Jaxx, get off if you're gonna be queer on us. Gays ain't cool and the stuff you say make me want to vomit. The heck's wrong with you, did someone put strong drugs in your veins while you were asleep? Okay first of all Gryphon is a girl, so this dumbass post is automatically wrong because of that.

Gays ain't cool? Oh great, another filthy bigot. Truthfully, I am bisexual, but I'm also cool as shit, so fvck off.

Seriously, I think you might be Da Joker's sock, or maybe his special ass-friend. The latter is more likely.

Nemesis X
So Blax, I'm guessing you're gay too? It's like a friggin invasion in here.

Dark-Jaxx
So Blax, I'm guessing you're gay too? It's like a friggin invasion in here. STFU and GTFO my internet.

Nemesis X
Whoops, didn't look at the gender on Gryphon there. Sorry lol

I don't even know Joker and I sure as heck don't want to know what you mean by "sock". This argument is leading nowhere so how's about we just get back to what we were supposed to talk about on this thread and forget this argument ever happened, okay?

Dark-Jaxx
Kay.

Inuyasha is stomped.

Kento
Inuyasha can beat Metapod. He's got some hope to win against something.

Nemesis X
Oh yeah and Blax, sorry I called you gay dude. I was a little steamed while me and Jaxx were fighting.

Nemesis X
Inuyasha has been fighting enemies more powerful than Pokemon. How do you even know Mewtwo can blow peoples heads off? Mewtwo won't have the nuts because he's one of the good guys now and so what if he can control weather? Inuyasha's been fighting demons that can control weather and he always won. Also I do believe Inuyasha might have fought a demon with telekenesis and won. So Mewtwo can be a tough challenge for Inuyasha but the hanyou will still win.

Dark-Jaxx
Mewtwo can use attacks faster than Inu can think.

M2 HAS wiped minds before.

He can do the same to Inu.

Kento
Inuyasha has been fighting enemies more powerful than Pokemon. How do you even know Mewtwo can blow peoples heads off? Mewtwo won't have the nuts because he's one of the good guys now and so what if he can control weather? Inuyasha's been fighting demons that can control weather and he always won. Also I do believe Inuyasha might have fought a demon with telekenesis and won. So Mewtwo can be a tough challenge for Inuyasha but the hanyou will still win. He can crush steel with his mind...a head shouldn't be a problem at all.

Nemesis X
If Inu goes berserk, wiping minds won't save Mewtwo from that guy because in an episode of Inuyasha, some demon that can read minds tried reading Inu's mind but it was blocked by a powerful force so good luck trying mind wipe Mewtwo.

Kento
If Inu goes berserk, wiping minds won't save Mewtwo from that guy because in an episode of Inuyasha, some demon that can read minds tried reading Inu's mind but it was blocked by a powerful force so good luck trying mind wipe Mewtwo. Except was that guy even half as powerful as Mewtwo? Or did he even have the half a dozen or so other options? Like just holding him in place, teleporting him to god knows where, bashing him into the ground over and over again, or using any of of the attacks not psychic bases like shadow ball.

Dark-Jaxx
If Inu goes berserk, wiping minds won't save Mewtwo from that guy because in an episode of Inuyasha, some demon that can read minds tried reading Inu's mind but it was blocked by a powerful force so good luck trying mind wipe Mewtwo. Said dude was not even 1/10th of M2. And reading a mind is different from destroying it.

WrathfulDwarf
Keep this discussion on topic. No need for bashing. All of you play nice.

Icy Ninja
Mewtwo pops off Inu Yashas head for reasons posted above or he freezes him in place and picks up snorlax and repeatedly hit Inu Yasha on the head

gryphon28
inuyasha wins when mew two uses his powers it just gets sucked up in inuyasha's sword making him stronger

Kento
inuyasha wins when mew two uses his powers it just gets sucked up in inuyasha's sword making him stronger How the heck is h absobing psychic power into his sword? And that's if you take away the fact that Mewtwo will be able to attack before Inuyasha could.

Icy Ninja
inuyasha wins when mew two uses his powers it just gets sucked up in inuyasha's sword making him stronger

All Mewtwo would have to do his think Inuyashas death and it will happen I highly doubt that Inuyasha can physically move his sword before Mewtwo just thinks him dead especially since he thinks faster than a super computer

gryphon28
easy by using dragon tetusasagia

Kento
easy by using dragon tetusasagia And again how is he absorbing a link between two minds? Since when can dog boy absorb psychic energy?

gryphon28
because it's some form of power even being thoughts or mind power

Kento
Since when can he absorb everything? And there is still he doesn't have the thought process to do anything before he forgets who he is, what he can do, or where he is.

gryphon28
If tetusaigia can keep him from going into a demonic state it probably can protect his mind

TKM
Lets speak real, Mew Two is just some lab create coot who has a hard time understanding.

Inuyasha would just cut his head off and send his booty head to hell.

Dark-Jaxx
...My God I knew it.

TKM, you are so clearly a sock of Gryphon it is scary.

Either that or a friend of her's, and you are helping her troll.

Or just another Inu fangirl...

Nemesis X
You guys never should have watched Pokemon: The First Movie then we wouldn't have this long ass discussion that's gonna take forever.

Dark-Jaxx
It SHOULDN'T take forever though.

Cause it is so painfully obvious that M2 would destroy Inu.

TKM
Shup! I'm just keeping it simple and that is that. And don't try me because I'm a girl. Your arguing for your precious pokemon with such passion so you must be a pokemon tity boy(Dark Jaxx).

I stopped watching pokemon after it got stupid so I refer back to the movie because that's when Mew Two first appeared.

Nemesis X
Wrong Dark-Jaxx! Inuyasha friggin owns the lab freak. Does anyone realize how Mewtwo looks like an extraterestrial? Weird.

TKM
Yeah! That's why I called him a booty head.

Nemesis X
I don't give a crap if Mewtwo can summon meteors the size of friggin Godzilla. Inuyasha still wins this.

gryphon28
you people are annoying inuyasha wins face the facts

Ban Mido
With all due to respect to Inuyasha, I mean I'm a huge fan and really enjoyed the show but...I mean..there's a few pokemon that I don't see him getting past..and one being of course mewtwo...

Of course people are saying "Oh pokemon are lame blah" ahem Digimon isn't the most mature show out there either now is it? Yet some digimon have feats that would let them rape 80% of people they go up against. Due to reality warping and shizz.

Inu is a badass I'm not taking that way from him..but in no way do I see him reacting faster than thought..heck it's inuyasha not Kouga here XD...(catch my sarcasm :3?)..I mean I'm not sure how Inuyasha would fare with his head being popped..I mean who knows he might fight better due to him being able to smell with his head popped off! WHO KNOWS? Not I....Anywho..I keep hearing a lot about this Dragon Scale which sounds pretty interesting...yet it can't be as impressive as some are saying, cause it sounds like it has NO WEAKNESS...so you're pretty much telling me...Inuyasha with dragon scales would WTF RAPE SSJ4 Goku? Cause I mean he could couldn't he? Seeing as how Inuyasha would just be able to absorb all his ki through that sword and absorb a 10X Kamehameha I mean pssssh but while he's at it the sword gets out of hand and sucks out Kagomes soul O_O OH NO!...Lmao well it's his fault for his sword being able to absorb everything nearby apparently..Inu is cool but let's keep his powerset in tact...there's no way he can block out thoughts with his sword cause that's just silly. Therefore if Mewtwo wants to pop his head then he would..but in no way am I saying Inu's a push over nuh nuh nuh my friends, I see him taking a few wins over...umm...Jinx ..cause I hate Jinx...she's fat.bleh -_-.

gryphon28
Hmmm your right, there is one thing I didn't tell you all about dragon tetusasigia when he absorbs the attack it can hurt the wielder of the sword if not mastered

but I still think he would win

Ban Mido
Hmmm your right, there is one thing I didn't tell you all about dragon tetusasigia when he absorbs the attack it can hurt the wielder of the sword if not mastered

but I still think he would win

Ahhhh thank you very kindly for that bit of information ^_^. Seriously I mean it cause I know absolutely nothing of that version of the sword XD. I thought you mean..he could just be holding it..and it was absorbing everything around him...I was like "so...he's a walking version of the wind tunnel ._. .....HE'S A WALKING BLACK HOLE?!.....how do ppl travel with him anymore ._.?" XD. The episodes I saw cut off at inu obtaining the adamant barrage..and I was just like "That attack doesn't look very helpful o_o..like...he throws diamonds at the opponent?........doesn't that just make his opponent filthy rich if they avoid the impaling process?..." I thought it could be useful if they ever sold them.....but no...I won't ever know cause the episodes cut off and I don't follow the manga cause I'm too big of a bum being wrapped up in the The Getbackers manga....OK OFF TOPIC

ANYWAY back to the topic at hand..since i don't have much info on that version of the sword I can't really gauge it's powers but from what i'm getting it probably absorbs whatever attack hits the sword correct? Like a backlash wave of absorption if you will? I see how that could be useful if Inu could like..get it up in time, but I just don't see how he can possibly be faster than a thought, more or less a super computer type thought, it's as if he would be fighting a calculator.. no expression bad example but still...like if Mewtwo dances around and fires a few orbs and inu is dodging or preparing an attack I don't see then why Mewtwo couldn't just think then while hes distracted XD, since it doesn't take much effort or time to think and as said before Mewtwo is like a a super computer when he thinks which makes it EVEN FASTER o_O..

TKM
Y'all make it seem like mew two is invincible or something but everything has a weakness; even a super computer has to crash. For a psychic it's as easy to read a mind as it is to process a thought. So, tell me how did Inuyasha kill something that could read minds?

There you go, it is possible to attack without thinking and there's your answer. Okay now, everyone who has been defending Inuyasha behind his sword in this case, he maybe more powerful without it in his demon state considering that's when he pulled this stunt off.

Nemesis X
Exactly. If Inuyasha can defeat someone who can read minds, he can defintetaly defeat Mewtwo. Mewtwo will just try to read Inuyasha's mind to know how he will attack but Inuyasha doesn't think so Inu has the advantage. Open your eyes people. Get your head out of Mewtwo's ass for god sakes!

Kento
It has nothing to do with reading minds..It has to do with mind wiping, and everything else. Inuyasha isn't going to get a chance to attack. And take your own advice. Inuyasha isn't something without a weakness. He isn't going to absorb a mental link. It's not even an attack. Nor will he be able to move the sword while he's being telekinetically held in place. There is nothing Inuyasha can do that will help him break out of a telekinetic grip nor does he have anyway to avoid being teleported away or mindwiped.

Terror of Death

Kento
Originally posted by Terror of Death
What a pokemon does on the battlefield and off of it are two different things. The majority of pokemon almost never exhibit the strength and intelligence the pokedex states in the anime or videogames during a battle. Otherwise there would be a lot of dead people and pokemon laying around. Also if Mewtwo is so smart and powerful how was he able to be blackmailed by a human in the anime? He didnt wipe the guys mind and he didnt teleport him. He also didnt do this to Mew he faced him. And for all his strength he was weakened almost to the point of death by some machine. Furthermore in the videogames the legendary and superpowerful pokemon never use their extravagant abilities in a fight. They get beaten to a pulp and are captured like all the rest.

As far as I’am concerned the pokedex entries are moot. Like I said before what a fighter is capable of doing and what hes willing to do are two different things. Ex: In a vesus match betwwen Spider-man and the Vulture Spidey can literally knock the Vultures head off if he wanted to but that doesnt mean he will. The same applies to pokemon.

Now if this was the manga were talking about you might be able to bring up a case for Inuyasha losing. In the manga pokemon actually kill and are much more violent than their anime and videogame counterparts.

But until I see evidence of Mewtwo doing all that stuff you guys say he can do in a fight I cant see Inuyasha losing to him. Mewtwo in the anime did erase the memories of everybody who knew about him, and just teleported them away. There also wouldn't be much of a movie if he just killed everybody at the start. Even in the second movie where he was peaceful he still erased Team Rockets memory and teleported them away.

As for the game...It's game mechanics. How many times do you see wild pokemon doing anything at all?

TKM
Who said Inuyasha has no weakness? I clearly stated everyone has a weakness. So, take my advice and learn to read Kento beside you seem wiped out yourself considering you keep using the same argument.

Kento
Originally posted by TKM
Who said Inuyasha has no weakness? I clearly stated everyone has a weakness. So, take my advice and learn to read Kento beside you seem wiped out yourself considering you keep using the same argument. Oops my bad. I thought you were just referring to Mewtwo.

Why would I need a different arguement? Beating a person that can only read minds is completely different than fighting a person that can not only read your mind, think faster than you, teleport you away before you finish a coherent thought, or mindwipe you before, or just hold you in place unable to move then unleashing a large attack on you that you won't be able to block.

How does Inuyasha win against somebody like that? His sword that he won't get the chance to get? Or even if he did there is nothing to stop Mewtwo from just using his telekinesis and throwing it from Inuyasha's clutches leaving Inu defenseless even more so.

gryphon28
Inuyasha can easily get the sword back by calling it back which will take no time to get over

But other wise the sword can't just disappear from his hand only a half demon or a human can touch or doing any thing with the sword

Kento
Inuyasha can easily get the sword back by calling it back which will take no time to get over

But other wise the sword can't just disappear from his hand only a half demon or a human can touch or doing any thing with the sword And how is he even going to get the time to call it back? He doesn't have the time to do anything.

And Mewtwo won't be touching the sword. And has anybody ever tried to use telekinesis on the sword? Or just teleport him away from his sword?

gryphon28
he must not have honor hitting a half demon while it's down

Kento
Because disarming the person then beating them is so dishonorable when you don't have a weapon or your own. It's not like he's coming up behind him or while he's fighting somebody else and killing him.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Kento
Mewtwo in the anime did erase the memories of everybody who knew about him, and just teleported them away. There also wouldn't be much of a movie if he just killed everybody at the start. Even in the second movie where he was peaceful he still erased Team Rockets memory and teleported them away.

As for the game...It's game mechanics. How many times do you see wild pokemon doing anything at all?

You missed my point. Mewtwo mind wipes people and teleports them outside of battle. He never did it during a battle. I want to see evidence of pokemon like Hitmochan punching someone at the speed of light and Charized burning someone to cinders.

If they never used those deadly attacks and their super brainpower in a fight what makes you think their going to start with Inuyasha.

gryphon28
you most not see my point I'm getting to

TKM
Oops my bad. I thought you were just referring to Mewtwo.

Why would I need a different arguement? Beating a person that can only read minds is completely different than fighting a person that can not only read your mind, think faster than you, teleport you away before you finish a coherent thought, or mindwipe you before, or just hold you in place unable to move then unleashing a large attack on you that you won't be able to block.

How does Inuyasha win against somebody like that? His sword that he won't get the chance to get? Or even if he did there is nothing to stop Mewtwo from just using his telekinesis and throwing it from Inuyasha's clutches leaving Inu defenseless even more so.

There's that Mew Two is invincible crap again. You're not analyzing any of Mew Two's weaknesses. He maybe smart but he doesn't have basic knowledge because he's just a science project. Experience is different from what's straight given to you. That's why he has trouble understanding things and you seem to have his same problem.

Yes, you are suppose to argue all his strong points but you ran out of arguments because you didn't look at his weakness.

Dark-Jaxx
What WEAKNESS does M2 have that Inu can exploit!?

Dude, I swear to God I hate Inuyasha fangirls and fanboys, their stupidity is so ridiculous it is unbearable.

Mewtwo can pop Inuyasha's head with a thought, and could do it before Inuyasha forms a thought, how in the HELL does Inuyasha win?

gryphon28
Like your one to talk, I think not so shut up and get it through that thick scull head of yours INUYASHA BEATS HIM

and I hate pokemon fan boys

Dark-Jaxx
If I were to ever turn into a demon, I would kill all the Inuyasha fans. The irony would make me lol.

And no, using logic, reasoning, common sense, and that thing in your skull us normal people call a brain, M2 would kill Inuyasha easily.

gryphon28
you must live in the crazy house because inuyasha would win

you say your normal ha you seem like a science project gone wrong laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Well no I am not normal.

I'm a fvckin genius betch.

gryphon28
Ha genius some genius you are can't even firgure out that inuyasha would win ha laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Your mother's a whore who sucks cocks for crack money.

gryphon28
shut the . ........ just shut up captain crunch wanna be mad

inu wins

Dark-Jaxx
shut the . ........ just shut up captain crunch wanna be mad

inu wins You sound cute.

PM me some nekkid pics.

Icy Ninja
I got an idea Mewtwo Teleports Kagome next to him Hold her hostage so Inuyasha wont attack then he make Kagome say sit boy then mewtwo proceeds to mind rape dogboy

gryphon28
who you the hell you callin kid fool you need to be on the corner of uh street need a pimp laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

cheat

Dark-Jaxx
who you the hell you callin kid fool you need to be on the corner of uh street need a pimp laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

cheat Damn you're sexy. I'm waitin on those pics baby.

TKM
Oh so pokemon tity boy came back for more huh?

But tell me, although you defend pokemon you said if you turned into a demon you'd beat Inuyasha; yes definitely lost in your own world. Why didn't you say you'd turn into a pokemon?

I'll tell you why, you secretly know Inuyasha would win.

Kento
Originally posted by TKM
There's that Mew Two is invincible crap again. You're not analyzing any of Mew Two's weaknesses. He maybe smart but he doesn't have basic knowledge because he's just a science project. Experience is different from what's straight given to you. That's why he has trouble understanding things and you seem to have his same problem.

Yes, you are suppose to argue all his strong points but you ran out of arguments because you didn't look at his weakness. What does being confused about belonging or not have to do with a fight? He's still more powerful, and can use his power a lot faster than it would take for Inuyasha to complete a coherent thought. The fact he was created in a lab has no bearing on a fight at all.

And when did I say Mewtwo is invincible? I said he can beat Inuyasha..last time I checked Inuyasha is far from being invincible and far from being beaten by only people who are invincible.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TKM
Oh so pokemon tity boy came back for more huh?

But tell me, although you defend pokemon you said if you turned into a demon you'd beat Inuyasha; yes definitely lost in your own world. Why didn't you say you'd turn into a pokemon?

I'll tell you why, you secretly know Inuyasha would win. You weren't saying that last night.

Though that may be because I had your mouth plugged with my cock.

TKM
Experience fool!! Something lab created didn't grow up it just came. Therefore it's abilities are limited. You didn't say he was invincible directly but it was said.

Let me break this down for your big head. Something with no weakness is invincible and you refer to mew two is if he is but in fact he is flawed like everything else and can be beaten.

And again I didn't refer to Inuyasha in anyway as being invincible. You perceive things in such an odd manor.

TKM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You weren't saying that last night.

Though that may be because I had your mouth plugged with my cock.

No, last night I stuck my foot up your ass. That's why you were gone for so long because you were insulted that I know you have tities that mew two bounces up and down with his psychic powers.

He was so hypnotized Inuyasha easily came in and ripped his throat out.

Game over

Kento
Originally posted by TKM
Experience fool!! Something lab created didn't grow up it just came. Therefore it's abilities are limited. You didn't say he was invincible directly but it was said.

Let me break this down for your big head. Something with no weakness is invincible and you refer to mew two is if he is but in fact he is flawed like everything else and can be beaten.

And again I didn't refer to Inuyasha in anyway as being invincible. You perceive things in such an odd manor. Mewtwo has had a lot of experience since he was created...Being created in a lab has absolutely no bearing on this fight.

I never said you said Inuyasha was invincible....All I said was that I don't have to think Mewtwo is invincible to say he beats Inuyasha. Just because you assume I think he is means nothing in this battle either. Stop trying to guess what I think when you're not even close to being right and try to actually say how the heck Inuyasha beats somebody that can do a half a dozen things to him in the time it would take for him to even raise his sword. Don't say experience because Mewtwo has that. That was what he got from Giovanni. Experience at controlling his powers. Being confused about your self isn't anything in a battle. Just because he questions his existance doesn't mean he can't use his powers to their full extent and erase Inuyasha from the face of the Earth.

TKM
I said he can beat Inuyasha..last time I checked Inuyasha is far from being invincible and far from being beaten by only people who are invincible.

Then what the hell were you talking about right there?

Come on humor me some more. I know I upset you.

Kento
Originally posted by TKM
Then what the hell were you talking about right there?

Come on humor me some more. I know I upset you. You upset me? Over fictional charcters? Over the internet? I've got more to worry about than that so don't assume you know what you've done.

And all I said in that quote was something doesn't have to be invincible to beat Inuyasha because he isn't invincible himself....

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TKM
No, last night I stuck my foot up your ass. That's why you were gone for so long because you were insulted that I know you have tities that mew two bounces up and down with his psychic powers.

He was so hypnotized Inuyasha easily came in and ripped his throat out.

Game over Ah damn that's some sexy shit babe. I'm so hard right now.

You like my titties? How's about you PM me yours?

TKM
Kento, you wouldn't have answered me if you weren't upset.

Nuf said.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TKM

Nuf said. Oh God you so sexy.

PM naked pics now!!!

Kento
Originally posted by TKM

Nuf said. Um...why wouldn't I of? Answering something that was aimed at me has nothing to do with me being upset or not. But whatever your going to assume what you wish so be it.

TKM
Um...why wouldn't I of? Answering something that was aimed at me has nothing to do with me being upset or not. But whatever your going to assume what you wish so be it.

Thank you

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TKM
Thank you God I want you to stroke my hot boner.

gryphon28
you all need to shut the **** up to perv don't ask for something you can't have and inu wins

Icy Ninja
you all need to shut the **** up to perv don't ask for something you can't have and inu wins

How the **** dose he win just because you say so doesn't make it so. The people who are arguing against you like Dark Jaxx and Kento are giving reasons why Inuyasha will lose your rebuttal is always Inuyasha uses his omg unbeatable sword strike and he wins. How the **** is he gonna use that attack before MewTwo just freezes him with his mind

gryphon28
you know something you need to shut the **** up I don't sit on the computer and read ever ****ing thing I said I got some other things that need my attention and when I'm done I will continue arguing with you ****ing idiots this some bull, damn

Pyron_Knight
Here's a pretty epic fight between Anime Magmar and Ash's Charizard.
Skip to near the end to see Charizard's absolutely awesome Seismic Toss.
I just don't see Inu surviving it myself....
37HEgOiFvQY

Vampire Savior
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed.

Nemesis X
Well Charizard maybe tough but Inuyasha just has to give this overgrown gecko a Iron Reaver Soul Stealer or a Windscar and it's bye bye Charizard.

Also, didn't Mew come before Mewtwo? So why is it that Mewtwo's the 150th, shouldn't it be Mew instead because now I'm confused.

gryphon28
inuyasha can not be harmed by fire he has the robe of the fire rat he would live easily

Nemesis X
inuyasha can not be harmed by fire he has the robe of the fire rat he would live easily

Crap. I knew I forgot to add something. But yeah as long as Inuyasha has the robe of the fire rat, Charizard can't harm him with his fire.

Pyron_Knight
He doesn't have to harm him with fie. He has to pick him up and slam him down into the Earth at huge speeds and from a height of several thousand feet.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>