Top strength feats ever in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkcpbifiussjf
I figured I would make this thread cause strength feats are sweet.. everyone knows that. so give ur top at least 25 and if u want possibly up to 100 of the best strength feats that have been done in the comics... STRENGTH/POWER

TheBadguy
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk
Rulk

nuff' said

hulkcpbifiussjf
c'mon seriously

Juk3n
Daredevil flipping a Limo with people inside was one that made ma say wow, it wasn't hugley far fetched it's just he's not reknowned for enhanced strength. YES he's strong and flipping a limo is easy for real earths strong men, but the bit i found great was that - he's an agility buff, a gymnast not a brick. A great showing for DD.

MJOILNIR
Well Im sure there are some pretty outlandish ones in DC but to be honest I quit reading most of DC about 25 years ago but in Marvel Id say some of the best ones are..
Herc dragging Manhattan with a chain (pretty awsome)
Thor picking up the Midgard serpent
Thor pulling the Midgard serpent away from the earth while it was coiled around the earth
Hulk bracing that mountain
Thor throwing the Odin sword thru Arishems celestial armor
Thor denting Captain Americas Shield.Considering who all has taken shots at his shield physically(pissed Hulk, etc) and never even scratched it then this really impressive..
Sasquatch holding and throwing that huge passenger plave..Against the power of its own engines..
Namor moving that tanker was pretty cool..

hunbu04
what about hercules holding the planet
Hercules and thor punching closed a dimentional portal with on strenght
hulk destroying a comet twice the size of earth
juggy punching throught the time barrier
hercules holding the island of mahattan together recently in WW Hulk damage control and supporting the weight of 26 city blocks.
gladiator destroying a planet with a couple of hits

Bol Gath
One of the most awesome feats of strength is Hulk resisting those antimatter/matter orbs.

lawest9
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Well Im sure there are some pretty outlandish ones in DC but to be honest I quit reading most of DC about 25 years ago but in Marvel Id say some of the best ones are..
Herc dragging Manhattan with a chain (pretty awsome)
Thor picking up the Midgard serpent
Thor pulling the Midgard serpent away from the earth while it was coiled around the earth
Hulk bracing that mountain
Thor throwing the Odin sword thru Arishems celestial armor
Thor denting Captain Americas Shield.Considering who all has taken shots at his shield physically(pissed Hulk, etc) and never even scratched it then this really impressive..
Sasquatch holding and throwing that huge passenger plave..Against the power of its own engines..
Namor moving that tanker was pretty cool.. i remember all those, good choices.

AlmightyKfish
Drax tearing apart a Star with his bare hands.

Superman dragging a galaxy load of planet's with a giant chain.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Superman dragging a galaxy load of planet's with a giant chain. nah, that should be in the "most expensive sheet of toilet paper" thread. wink

comicfan11
Aquaman lifting an entire city block underwater.
Big Barda saying she supports the weight of a continent.
Emo-Prime pushing planets.
Emo-Prime destroying an alternate Earth.
DC Hercules supporting Paradise Island for some thousand years.
Aquaman supporting a multi store building (out of water)
Martian Manhunter stomping an entire plane to a small ball of metal (JLA Earth 2)
Despero lifting the Rock of Eternity (after Sand smashed it on to him)

DestinyGuy678
how about superman pushing war world powerby imperiex through a portal

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
how about superman pushing war world powerby imperiex through a portal he was amped though and he uses tactile tk/thrust, aren't those detractors?

-K-M-
Never understood how Thor lifted the Midgard serpent as just before he couldn't even lift it's leg

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Never understood how Thor lifted the Midgard serpent as just before he couldn't even lift it's leg roids wink

Mindset
Never understood how Thor lifted the Midgard serpent as just before he couldn't even lift it's leg

He went super saiyan

BradBalboa
hahaha he went super siyan :P nice one big grin

Supes Pushing Planets threw space with relative ease
Superboy Prime punching out of the Phantom Zone
i herd Lobo lifted a box with the universe init or sum shit ?

Starscream M
Originally posted by BradBalboa
hahaha he went super siyan :P nice one big grin

Supes Pushing Planets threw space with relative ease
Superboy Prime punching out of the Phantom Zone
i herd Lobo lifted a box with the universe init or sum shit ? how the f$%k do you throw space?

Hannibal-Lector
IG Thanos smashing Cap's Shield?

Dark-Jaxx
PR Beyonder pwning Celestials H2H. 131

janus77
Hulk holding a planet together, punching across many worlds/dimensions from the Nexus of All Realities, creating a Thunderclap powerful enough to re-direct a head-on blast that destroyed a dimension.

moving planets/planetoids in space is only a minor feat, since you aren't operating against mass nor gravity (Sun's gravity isn't all that impressive at these distances or else the planets would fall into the sun or any stray satellite orbiting the Earth would fall into the sun), don't see what's so special about that no expression

Endless Mike
Actually the sun's gravity is countered by centripetal force, that's why orbiting objects don't just fall in towards the thing they're orbiting. It takes even more energy to move a planet out of orbit of the sun than it takes to destroy it. Many scientists theorize that the moon was formed when a giant planetoid crashed into earth billions of years ago and blasted part of it into space that became the moon. This collision didn't even alter the earth's orbit - it was not powerful enough.

Metalmanx
Colossus catching that ridiculously-huge shuttle free-falling towards the planet in Secret Wars. I know that it's nowhere near pulling galaxies, but for Colossus that is a HUGE strength feat.

Galan007
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus catching that ridiculously-huge shuttle free-falling towards the planet in Secret Wars. I know that it's nowhere near pulling galaxies, but for Colossus that is a HUGE strength feat. i always liked when he burrowed under the blob, and lifted him. the artistic depiction on that page was very well done.

anyways, pc superboy moving no less than a dozen planets through space at once.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
anyways, pc superboy moving no less than a dozen planets through space at once.

Yeah, what a strength feat for those chains. wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, what a strength feat for those chains. wink meh, they were pre-crisis chains, afterall. ha-sonz

hulkcpbifiussjf
nice feats ppl keep em comin

Mr. Slippyfist
Never understood how Thor lifted the Midgard serpent as just before he couldn't even lift it's leg He was put under a spell where his bones turned extremely brittle, and he needed to wear a special armor when he tried to lift 'Foom's' paw.

Off memory anyway.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He was put under a spell where his bones turned extremely brittle, and he needed to wear a special armor, when he tried to lift 'Foom's' paw.

Oh nice that would explain it, it's been years for me do you know what issue it mentions it? Also I thought the armor was supposed to match his old strength? I could be wrong as like I mentioned it has been awhile.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut one-shotting the Stranger.

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh nice that would explain it, it's been years for me do you know what issue it mentions it? Also I thought the armor was supposed to match his old strength? I could be wrong as like I mentioned it has been awhile. Thor #379-380. Pretty sure it's 379 though if you want to check it out.

I remember him saying that he was scared to break his bones with the armor before... but anyway, that's my excuse why he couldn't do it. srug]

fangirl101
Wondy, Supers and MM, moving the planet slightyly out of orbit.
Superman catching a moon sized ship and using nothing but elbow and forarm power threw it.
Wondy Helping herc Hold Paradise Island
Hulk bracing a mountain on his back.
Herc and Thor arm wresting and causing shockwaves thru out an entire valley.
Gladiator destroying a small planet in a few punches.
SBP destroying a planet with one double punch.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He was put under a spell where his bones turned extremely brittle, and he needed to wear a special armor when he tried to lift 'Foom's' paw.

Off memory anyway.
Your right Hela had cursed him with brittle bones for a while there..

CaptainStoic
When Krona mugged Galactus I was like... WOW!

allen4
Hulk uprooted an entire island and swam it cross-river; the island also had its own mountain.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8327/1cbe2f9emdsf3.th.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8327/1cbe2f9emdsf3.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by Bol Gath
One of the most awesome feats of strength is Hulk resisting those antimatter/matter orbs.

Only takes less than 1 ton of strength. The feat is invalid.

h1a8
1. Superman overpowering thousands of galaxies of power in Action comics #782

2. PC Superboy moving dozens of planets at least millions of times faster than light with a smile on his face.

Insert other insane feats by Pre-Crisis Superman and Superboy for
the rest.

h1a8
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk holding a planet together, punching across many worlds/dimensions from the Nexus of All Realities, creating a Thunderclap powerful enough to re-direct a head-on blast that destroyed a dimension.

moving planets/planetoids in space is only a minor feat, since you aren't operating against mass nor gravity (Sun's gravity isn't all that impressive at these distances or else the planets would fall into the sun or any stray satellite orbiting the Earth would fall into the sun), don't see what's so special about that no expression
Let's neglect the Sun for a moment.
In the absence of the Sun's gravity, if one accelerates the Earth at a mere 9.8m/s^2 then this is the same as lifting the Earth's own weight (6.58x10^21tons). This acceleration is so slow that it would take about 2.5 hours just to move the Earth to the moon. Now to move the Earth any considerable rate one would have to accelerate the Earth at least 1000 times faster (to get to the moon in 9 sec). This would be the same as lifting a weight that is 1000 times greater than the Earth. Now adding in the Sun's gravity pull/centripetal force to fight against and this feat becomes astronomical.

h1a8

He didn't. The scan says that the serpent was in ethereal form. Only the head materialized (as the official bios says). So lifting only the head is about the same as lifting a foot since the ratio of a snake's head to its long body is about the same as a cat's foot to its body.

occultdestroyer
Umm.
Not a versus thread.

Juntai
Originally posted by allen4
Hulk uprooted an entire island and swam it cross-river; the island also had its own mountain.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8327/1cbe2f9emdsf3.th.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8327/1cbe2f9emdsf3.jpg Is it just me or is the island only 5 Hulks long?

Philosophía
laughing out loud

7 Hulks no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.