Red Hulk vs. Thanos w/IG vs. Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
Not pre-retcon Beyonder.

Thanos has all the gems.

Red Hulk is Blood-lusted.

occultdestroyer
Rulk with ease.

He takes away the IG from Thanos like he did to Thor's Mjolnir and uses it to absorb all the powers of post-retcon Beyonder.

Now equipped with the IG, he punches time and space and sends the 2 opponents to a portal rift that sends them straight to Oblivion.

Enyalus
I like this fight. Mostly because Rulk would lose horribly. Thanos wins every time - and probably does something quite nasty to Rulk in the process.

Endrict Nuul
I know!!!! lets make a Rulk vs Thanos with IG/In-Betweener/LT/FullPower AM and Galactus thread.

hulkcpbifiussjf
OMG this Rulk thing is gettin ridiculous. I hope Savage Hulk eventually crushes him. Thanos wins anyways

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
OMG this Rulk thing is gettin ridiculous. I hope Savage Hulk eventually crushes him. Thanos wins anyways I'm just hoping LT confronts him himself and rapes him.

Not literally of course, that would be disgusting.

By the way, Thanos w/ IG and Beyonder not pre-retcon??

THanos owns!!!

Knowsbleed33
Thanos with IG probably.

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk takes the IG and punchs Beyonder so hard he goes back in time to his Pre-Retcon days, then Rulk beats BEyonder's ass again.

lannfear
thanos ftw

horrorwolf
Neither of these two are taking out Thanos with the IG.

tkitna
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Neither of these two are taking out Thanos with the IG.

You underestimate the power of Loeb.

Enyalus
Starlin's fanboyism > Loeb's fanboyism.

Starlin's writing > Loeb's writing.

Ergo, Rulk doesn't have a chance. stick out tongue

lannfear
thanos with IG ftw..... RULK....good one ....which i was on what these guys were on when they gave him life...... eek! eek!

Badabing
Closed for spite and failure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.