Classic Beyonder vs full power Anti Monitior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Sorry if this is a spite..

Who wins?

Air Legend
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Sorry if this is a spite..

Who wins?
Classic Beyonder was essentially God. He can only be stalemated by another Supreme Being.

guy222
beyonder

BradBalboa
essentially God, God has power over the universe... Anti Monitor had the power of 1000 Universes !!!
the big AM takes it !!

iceman24567
Originally posted by BradBalboa
essentially God, God has power over the universe... Anti Monitor had the power of 1000 Universes !!!
the big AM takes it !! Wt...Pre Retcon Beyonder takes it he was way to powerful.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wt...Pre Retcon Beyonder takes it he was way to powerful. says who? He didn't make the marvel multiverse.

llagrok
Originally posted by fangirl101
says who? He didn't make the marvel multiverse.

AM made the DC verse?

Stan Lee "made" the Marvel verse, he got fired.

Dark-Jaxx
says who? He didn't make the marvel multiverse. Neither did the AM.

AM had the power of most of the Multiverse.

Beyonder embodied a Multiverse septillions of times larger than the MArvel Multiverse.

No brainer here, really.

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Neither did the AM.

AM had the power of most of the Multiverse.

Beyonder embodied a Multiverse septillions of times larger than the MArvel Multiverse.

No brainer here, really.

Only an idiot would think that just becuz something is bigger that it is more powerful. the beyonder didn't make the marvel multiverse. And even then he was only everything OUTSIDE of the marvel multiverse. Guess what? There is now a marvel OMNIVERSE. Which would be everthing that the beyonder was AND the multiverse. The AM took the infinite creation blast of the spectre that was amped even more and didn't even break a sweat.

Dark-Jaxx
Only an idiot would think that just becuz something is bigger that it is more powerful. the beyonder didn't make the marvel multiverse. And even then he was only everything OUTSIDE of the marvel multiverse. Guess what? There is now a marvel OMNIVERSE. Which would be everthing that the beyonder was AND the multiverse. The AM took the infinite creation blast of the spectre that was amped even more and didn't even break a sweat. And a limited Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than anything and everything in the Multiverse.

Beyonder took a blast that could slag millions of dimensions, with a cough.

By thinking to much, he collasped parallel universes.

He beat a planet of Celestials in H2H combat.

By being angry, he was destroying the Multiverse.

Beyonder's feats are far greater than AM's.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx And a limited Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than anything and everything in the Multiverse.Beyonder took a blast that could slag millions of dimensions, with a cough.By thinking to much, he collasped parallel universes.He beat a planet of Celestials in H2H combat.By being angry, he was destroying the Multiverse.Beyonder's feats are far greater than AM's. No they aren't. The AM had the power of everything that was opposite the DC multiverse. And then, he he the power of nearly infinite realities. He reordered the DCU in such a way that his power is still felt to this day. The beyonder got a retconn.

Dark-Jaxx
No they aren't. The AM had the power of everything that was opposite the DC multiverse. And then, he he the power of nearly infinite realities. He reordered the DCU in such a way that his power is still felt to this day. The beyonder got a retconn. So because Beyonder was retconned, he is weaker?

Beyonder's on-panel feats are far greater, hell, his statements are greater. Beyonder was a Multiverse Septillions of times larger and more powerful than the Infinite MArvel Multiverse.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So because Beyonder was retconned, he is weaker?

Beyonder's on-panel feats are far greater, hell, his statements are greater. Beyonder was a Multiverse Septillions of times larger and more powerful than the Infinite MArvel Multiverse.
Beyonder was NEVER as powerful as you or anyone says. As in it never happened that way.

Dark-Jaxx
Beyonder was NEVER as powerful as you or anyone says. As in it never happened that way. He was before the retcon. smile

CaptainStoic
The question here should be could AM resist reality manipulation on the scale that the Beyonder was throwing out. Essentially the Beyonder was a Super Genie with the ability to grant unlimited wishes.

before the retcon, Marvel used to have a power scale, and basically anything that was placed or categorized as beyond was supreme power without limits. AM was defeated.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The question here should be could AM resist reality manipulation on the scale that the Beyonder was throwing out. Essentially the Beyonder was a Super Genie with the ability to grant unlimited wishes.

before the retcon, Marvel used to have a power scale, and basically anything that was placed or categorized as beyond was supreme power without limits. AM was defeated.
The AM was defeated by careful planning and a series of carefully planned attacks. If the classic beyonder were in the DCU, he would have fell as well. And In actuality, the beyonder doesn't have any feats of the magnitude that anyone suggest.

joesdabest1
Beyonder 1 shots AM.

fangirl101
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Beyonder 1 shots AM. Name One Multiversal being that the Beyonder has one shotted.

Knowsbleed33
Name One Multiversal being that the Beyonder has one shotted.

Death.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Death.
Um no. He didn't one shot her. was she even fighting back? And he didn't even kill the actual concept of death. He really just made everyone immortal. had he killed death, no one would have even known what she was.

occultdestroyer
AM at full power???
Are you serious?

AM at full power would be just below The Presence's power level.
Probably even more powerful than Spectre, Lucifer or Michael.

Knowsbleed33
He erased the concept of Death.

Beyonder wins. His feats are undeniable.

Mindset
Um no. He didn't one shot her. was she even fighting back? And he didn't even kill the actual concept of death. He really just made everyone immortal. had he killed death, no one would have even known what she was. Have you even read Secret Wars 2?

the Darkone
Classic Beyonder feats where done at half powered, Beyonder limited himself and he still has the best feats in comics to date. Beyonder was thinking too much and was collapsing other universe through out the multiverse erm that was ridiculous feat at that time.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Death.

Not entirely true to be honest.

It was 616 Death.

Beyonder had previously said that in his opinion that 616 was a multiverse of sorts because of the various dimensions associated with it. Dimensions like Asgard, the Negative Zone, the Dark Dimension etc.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/2/3413510521.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14113512320.jpg

Some writers use the term multiverse interchangably with universe when referring to what we would generally deem a universe because of this point.

However in Secret Wars 2, when Death is killed, it was the 616 Death we all know, not some imaginary "Multi-Death" that has never been stated on panel or in a bio to exist. That was just thought up by some readers after reading in the death of Death scene that the effects can be felt throughout the multiverse.

However if you read 616 Deaths bio, you'll see that it was indeed the Death that was affected.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385624.jpg

Utrigita
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.jpg

This scan disagree a bit with you GS.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Utrigita
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.jpg

This scan disagree a bit with you GS.

My previous post addresses that very line.

I referred specifically to it. Have a read back and you'll see.

On top of that my post explains how the words multiverse and universe are confusingly used interchangeably by some writers.

Air Legend
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

On top of that my post explains how the words multiverse and universe are confusingly used interchangeably by some writers.
You idiot. Reported for trolling.

Utrigita
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Except that Pre-retcon Beyonder shows us that it was a multiverse, and it's later confirmed that the marvel is a multiverse yet again.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondspacetime2pq7.jpg

and again

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderscansthemultiverseim8.jpg

and again Multiverse.

If Marvel wasn't a multiverse would would parallel Dimensions begin collapsing by him thinking?

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderthinkingtf2.jpg

Ore does jim Shotter just from your point of view just doesn't understand the therm Multiverse even though he gives quite a few examples of what it is?

So you are using a updated bio that takes no heights for eventual retcon as proof? Can I use the Handbook on Molecule Man from before the retcon as current proof...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Utrigita
Except that Pre-retcon Beyonder shows us that it was a multiverse, and it's later confirmed that the marvel is a multiverse yet again.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondspacetime2pq7.jpg

and again

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderscansthemultiverseim8.jpg

and again Multiverse.

If Marvel wasn't a multiverse would would parallel Dimensions begin collapsing by him thinking?

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderthinkingtf2.jpg

Ore does jim Shotter just from your point of view just doesn't understand the therm Multiverse even though he gives quite a few examples of what it is?

So you are using a updated bio that takes no heights for eventual retcon as proof? Can I use the Handbook on Molecule Man from before the retcon as current proof...

You've completely missed the point of my post.

Please read it again.

I never once said Marvel wasn't a multiverse.

I said that sometimes, universes within marvel are referred to as multiverses, because these universes have multiple dimensions connected.

For example 616 has Asgard and the Dark Dimension and the Negative Zone, separate dimensions connected specifically to 616.

Then if you go pick up an Ultimate Universe comic, you'll see that connected to that universe is its own Negative Zone and other dimensions.

You can pick up a What If issue situated in an alternate universe and read tales of that different universe interacting with its own version of Asgard or the Dark Dimension that has nothing to do with the Asgard and Dark Dimensions we see in 616 comics.

That is why 616 and some of these universes are referred to as a multiverses sometimes as opposed to universes within the greater Marvel multiverse.

That is why i then went on to show this scan of Beyonder talking of how 616 specifically can be seen as a multiverse in its own right

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/2/3413510521.jpg

That explains why the destruction of 616 Death, can be stated to have effects across the multiverse. The writer isnt referring to the true multiverse i.e 616 and all of the alternate universes, but instead was referring to 616. The fact that the writer states that the terms can be used interchangably as i've shown on panel supports this.

On top of that, Deaths 616 bio proves it is her and not some imagined "Multi-Death" that no one outside of a few confused comic book readers has heard of. Because this entity was never ever confirmeed on panel or bio.

You've just seen the term multiverse and created this previously unheard of entity out of nowhere. An entity that was never seen before this issue and has never been heard of since.

Why? Because it doesn't exist. erm

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Probably even more powerful than Spectre, Lucifer or Michael. Funny. Beyonder was more powerful than them too.

Badabing
Originally posted by Air Legend
You idiot. Reported for trolling. I guess warnings and temp bans didn't impress upon you that name calling is not acceptable. Next time it's another warning. Thanks.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
I guess warnings and temp bans didn't impress upon you that name calling is not acceptable. Next time it's another warning. Thanks.

You....you...you FATHEAD.

I apologize for my vulgar language, but I just couldn't contain myself.

Air Legend
I guess warnings and temp bans didn't impress upon you that name calling is not acceptable. Next time it's another warning. Thanks.
Actually, I didn't get banned for that and bringing up the same past unjust warnings doesn't help your case either (IMO). And you failed to read the scan where it says Death died and the "full effect will reach all life in the multiverse!" Shooter didn't leave it up for interpretation or imply it, he literally used the word multiverse and this panel is from the main series. All GS does is claim it's still a universal effect as "addressed previously". So yeah don't know what else to say. And it's funny how Galan and batdude and a few select others do the same thing as me, but nothing happens to them (and I'm not talking about the spamming incident).

Plus, I didn't actually report him, but since you told me to stop you should also do something about his ignoring evidence aka trolling.

P.S. I reviewed what I posted and see that I stayed on topic. But I guess anything is possible. I mean quanchi got banned for simply posting. Anyways, Classic Beyonder wins this and I won't be posting in this thread again because I feel that great and intelligent debating is prohibited here on KMC.

GalacticStorm
Actually, I didn't get banned for that and bringing up the same past unjust warnings doesn't help your case either (IMO). And you failed to read the scan where it says Death died and the "full effect will reach all life in the multiverse!" Shooter didn't leave it up for interpretation or imply it, he literally used the word multiverse and this panel is from the main series.

During the Secret Wars 2 event, Beyonder was reported on panel as i've shown stating that the 616 can be referred to as a universe in its own right.

That very point should open your mind to the possibility that sometimes a reference to multiverse, could instead refer to what we would generally see as just a universe.

In the same issue that Death was killed, Beyonder declares himself a champion of life and talked of ending the reign of the abstracts who he referred to as universal beings.

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21913263273.jpg

THE SAME ISSUE.

Beyonder then goes on to kill Death and the abstracts say the effects can be felt throughout the multiverse.

Because of the use of the term multiverse, you and others have made up a character called "Multi-Death". A character who has never been referred to on panel, or in a bio. Not BEFORE the scene or even AFTER.

On top of that, 616 Deaths bio confirms it was HER who was the entity affected.

Your interpretation of that contradicts all of those points. Mine simply takes BEYONDERS OWN explanation FROM THE SAME EVENT, that sometimes universes can be referred to as multiverses and uses that to make sense of the odd reference.

No need for me to make up characters. I just use whats explained clearly on panel smile

Badabing
Actually, I didn't get banned for that and bringing up the same past unjust warnings doesn't help your case either (IMO). And you failed to read the scan where it says Death died and the "full effect will reach all life in the multiverse!" Shooter didn't leave it up for interpretation or imply it, he literally used the word multiverse and this panel is from the main series. All GS does is claim it's still a universal effect as "addressed previously". So yeah don't know what else to say. And it's funny how Galan and batdude and a few select others do the same thing as me, but nothing happens to them (and I'm not talking about the spamming incident).

Plus, I didn't actually report him, but since you told me to stop you should also do something about his ignoring evidence aka trolling.

P.S. I reviewed what I posted and see that I stayed on topic. But I guess anything is possible. I mean quanchi got banned for simply posting. Anyways, Classic Beyonder wins this and I won't be posting in this thread again because I feel that great and intelligent debating is prohibited here on KMC. You name called. That's against the rules. End of story. I know the reason you were banned. "Reason: Member bashing and ignoring previous warnings from moderator." The fact that three different mods warned you for bashing proves my case. Name calling = bashing. You also have been warned before for continuing off topic rants about people getting warned and banned. I don't care if you disagree with what GS thinks of the scans. He wasn't even talking to you. You have a track record of bashing among other things. Consider this another warning. Anything else can taken to a PM. Thanks.

llagrok
Hmmm, it's a really tough choice.

You name called. That's against the rules. End of story. I know the reason you were banned. "Reason: Member bashing and ignoring previous warnings from moderator." The fact that three different mods warned you for bashing proves my case. Name calling = bashing. You also have been warned before for continuing off topic rants about people getting warned and banned. I don't care if you disagree with what GS thinks of the scans. He wasn't even talking to you. You have a track record of bashing among other things. Consider this another warning. Anything else can taken to a PM. Thanks.

Looks like you were right to hand out another warning.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Classic Beyonder FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.