R.I.P. Isaac Hayes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quiero Mota
He was found dead this morining in his Memphis home next to his treadmill. He died of a heart attack.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/10/hayes.obit/index.html

Selphie
Another one out of left field. That's just too bad.

Bardock42
It's a scheme by the FBI to kill of all black celebrities, I tell you.

I never really knew much about Hayes except that he played Chef in South Park.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Selphie
Another one out of left field. That's just too bad.
Ya damn right.

RIP Hayes

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's a scheme by the FBI to kill of all black celebrities, I tell you.

I never really knew much about Hayes except that he played Chef in South Park.

I was gonna slap you, but then I remembered how old you are, so I guess you can be forgiven.

The j0keR
Anyone notice an unusually large amount of celebrities dying this year? That arent so old that you accept it.

guy222
R.I.P Isaac

BruceSkywalker
A good man. He will be missed.

Da Joker
Another unexpected death, I swear I'm scared to see what tomorrow holds.

Impediment
He was offended when it came to South Park making fun of Scientology, even though he spent many hours recording voice-overs of "Chef" and poking fun at other belief structures.

F**k him.

Da Joker
You are truly intelligent, a man is dead and you say **** him? I bet if someone said **** you after you died or danced and pissed on your grave you'd think differently.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's a conspiracy!

Da Joker
What? Your stupidity? I highly doubt that.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Da Joker
You are truly intelligent, a man is dead and you say **** him? I bet if someone said **** you after you died or danced and pissed on your grave you'd think differently.

Isaac Hayes was a hypocrite, oh well.

And if someone bad mouths me after I die, so be it.

Da Joker
But even if he was, he deserves a "**** him" after he's died? Utter disrespect, I don't care if he was a hypocrite or not.

Blax_Hydralisk
What? Your stupidity? I highly doubt that.

So says the self-admitted retard troll. ermm

Phucked Up
But even if he was, he deserves a "**** him" after he's died? Utter disrespect, I don't care if he was a hypocrite or not.

So, you're saying that just because someone dies we're supposed to sugarcoat everything about them?

Phuck Isaac Hayes, the hypocritical *******.

S_D_J
My god, it's like this is the year of death and calamity in Hollywood

Originally posted by Impediment
He was offended when it came to South Park making fun of Scientology, even though he spent many hours recording voice-overs of "Chef" and poking fun at other belief structures.

F**k him.

Regardless...

like what Parker and Stone said (by using Kyle) about how they really feel about Hayes: "he says he's not going to let Chef's recent weirdness ruin his memories of his friend and the good times they had."

I liked him as musician, and loved him on South Park, and I think it's a tragedy to lose an artist like him, regardless of his religion or hypocrisy

RIP Isaac Hayes

Kelly_Bean
I have no idea who he is but RIP anyway.

WrathfulDwarf
R.I.P. Isaac Hayes

Toku King
Man, is that depressing. RIP Hayes, RIP.

Schecter
they say that cat issac is a dead motha-

Scythe

F**k him.

I agree. As a musician he was alright and will be missed, but come on, Scientology was the last straw that broke the camel's back? Ha! No...

Scythe
Originally posted by Schecter

Shut yo mouth!

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe
Shut yo mouth!

Just talkin' 'bout Isaac.

Grinning Goku
I'm sorry. I'll miss Isaac but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Hayes
lulz.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Schecter

Can ya dig it? His grave I mean.

WrathfulDwarf
This one was my favorite songs from Isaac Hayes.

0XIIivxCtzM

Great music.

Kazenji
So we've had Bernie Mac and now Isaac

there will be a third one.

RevoWution™©®
Rest in Peace, Isaac sad

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Kazenji

fingers crossed on of these

a)P Diddy
b) Kanye West
c) the fat kid with the "suicide" track
or
d) Lil Wayne

as for Isaac i love his "Pursuit Of The Pimp Mobile" track from the soundtrack to the grindhouse pic he did way back which name escapes me
its funny i was in a hotel last night with the theme from Escape from New York playing on my mp3 when the news story came on tv

Robtard
Another unexpected death, I swear I'm scared to see what tomorrow holds.

More people will be dead tomorrow. Do try and hang on, will ya?

Isaac Hayes was also a hypocritical asshat, besides being a musician, actor and voice actor.

Phucked Up

There is no Rules of 3 in people dying. roll eyes (sarcastic) People just stop counting after the 3rd one and start over as if there is some mystical rule that deaths have to come in threes.

celestialdemon
Here's something very ironic. Isaac Hayes just finished up doing a movie called Soul Men, which stars...you guessed it...Bernie Mac.

chillmeistergen
Not keen on his music, not keen on his beliefs, not keen on his hypocritical behaviour. But uh oh, he's dead, I can't say that!

Phucked Up
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Here's something very ironic. Isaac Hayes just finished up doing a movie called Soul Men, which stars...you guessed it...Bernie Mac.

And Samuel L. Jackson! fastnuts There must be a curse! Someone protect Jules and his Big Kahuna Burger!

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Phucked Up
And Samuel L. Jackson! fastnuts There must be a curse! Someone protect Jules and his Big Kahuna Burger!

Hell no. Jackson would recite Ezekiel 25:17 to that curse then bust a cap in it's ass!

ragesRemorse
I wonder if he is kickin it with Xenu or Christ?

Kazenji
There is no Rules of 3 in people dying. roll eyes (sarcastic) People just stop counting after the 3rd one and start over as if there is some mystical rule that deaths have to come in threes.

You just said proved it is true you dill

"People just stop counting after the 3rd one and start over" theres your
3 people dying rule roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Phucked Up
You just said proved it is true you dill

"People just stop counting after the 3rd one and start over" theres your
3 people dying rule roll eyes (sarcastic) .

AKA deaths happen in more than 3's, people just stop counting so they can make up this retarded myth.

Alpha Centauri
I'd be more sympathetic toward his passing had he not been the hypocrite that he is. As a result, I'm just apathetic.

I still feel that it's a bit shit that I can't log onto news websites and see:

"Timberlake killed in car fire.".

It just doesn't happen to truly shit celebrities for some reason.

It also bothers me when people say "R.I.P." for people they didn't actually know about or appreciate. Nobody is asking you to be saddened by Isaac Hayes death, or happy, but if you were apathetic toward his life, at least be apathetic toward his death.

That's why I'm not in the Bernie Mac thread, I leave that to fans of the man. I'm not suggesting it's good that he's dead, I'm simply saying I didn't give a shit about his life, so why should I care about his death?

I doubt he'd give a shit, he'd be dead.

-AC

Antediluvian89
Whoa! This really came as a shock after I watched an episode of That '70s Show in which Hayes was a guest star and this is the first thing I read about when I entered the net.

Impediment
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I doubt he'd give a shit, he'd be dead.

-AC

I don't care if they like me, loathe me, or masturbate while screaming my name, personally.

Phucked Up
...or masturbate while screaming my name, personally.

How did you know I did that?! shock

Impediment
How did you know I did that?! shock

Because you're my twin, asshat. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.