Yuga Khan, Mageddon and Gog vs Odin, Tyrant, and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Peak versions of each character are facing off in this universe-shaking battle!

vlaaad12345
Team 1 for the stomp.

Starscream M
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Team 1 for the stomp. errrr....this is full power tyrant...

iceman24567
I think full power Mageddon would get tossed by Full Power Tyrant, Gog probably stalemates Odin and Yuga pwns Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Team 1 wins. Mageddon destroyed the old gods. Yuga soloed the New Gods. Gog....depends on which one it is.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gog....depends on which one it is. peak versions of each character

Starscream M
bump

fangirl101
The peak version of Gog is an old God. Yuga was something like an old God. Mageddon was beyond a race of old gods. remember that the three most powerful old Gods managed to split the source in two.

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
remember that the three most powerful old Gods managed to split the source in two. and that means what exactly? confused

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
and that means what exactly? confused
Mageddon's power at it's peak was enough to destroy The Old Gods, including those that split the source. It was also enough to crack wonder world. It's on a whole other level. I can't see anyone on team two beating it on thier own. Hell, It could beat everyone on team two and it's team at the same time.

Bouboumaster
Did you say.... "Thanos at his peak"? shifty

skygunner41
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Did you say.... "Thanos at his peak"? shifty

OH NO smokin' Thanos Stomp.. sad

Priest
Odin and Tyrant for the win.

Utrigita
I have never quiet understood the source split thing... Isn't the Source something like equal to the presence ore something?

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
I have never quiet understood the source split thing... Isn't the Source something like equal to the presence ore something?
The source was never the presence. lucifer thought of the source as a joke. It is mightier than the spectre tho.

kevdude
Team 1, The Source knew it was going to be split in half by the Old Gods and allowed it

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Team 1, The Source knew it was going to be split in half by the Old Gods and allowed it The source had no clue about what Darkseid was up to in death of the new gods. The source can be outmaneuvered.

fangirl101
Team one for the stomp.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
The source had no clue about what Darkseid was up to in death of the new gods. The source can be outmaneuvered.

It knew DS was up to something as everyone has free will and was prepared remember?? The Source cannot be beat, Darkseids only chance was having Destiny help him and lead him to win and he nearly did but The Source didn't allow it. Still reading half of DOTNG I see...

quanchi112
It knew DS was up to something as everyone has free will and was prepared remember?? The Source cannot be beat, Darkseids only chance was having Destiny help him and lead him to win and he nearly did but The Source didn't allow it. Still reading half of DOTNG I see... The only reason Darkseid didnt imprison the Source and that he failed in this particular story is because Superman interfered and bought the Source the time needed to summon Orion to do his dirty work for him.

kevdude
The only reason Darkseid didnt imprison the Source and that he failed in this particular story is because Superman interfered and bought the Source the time needed to summon Orion to do his dirty work for him.

Wrong again, Superman was chosen to bare witness to the battle and everything else and The Source was smiling while Supes interfered while they was talking, after DS oneshotted Superman the Source releases Orion and then easily removes DS control over him.. wink

Utrigita
Team 1, The Source knew it was going to be split in half by the Old Gods and allowed it

So the feat is kind of "hollow" since it allowed itself to be split?

Galan007
The source had no clue about what Darkseid was up to in death of the new gods. The source can be outmaneuvered. i wouldn't say the source had "no clue." you see, while the source may not have directly detected darkseid's plan, it was seen as a possibility - hence the reason orion was kept around as the proverbial 'trump card'. the source knew that if darkseid was up to something, orion would be the only way to ensure his downfall.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
i wouldn't say the source had "no clue." you see, while the source may not have directly detected darkseid's plan, it was seen as a possibility - hence the reason orion was kept around as the proverbial 'trump card'. the source knew that if darkseid was up to something, orion would be the only way to ensure his downfall. Well since the source wrote the prophesy that Orion would kill DS, it would seem that The source had to fullfit it's own prophesy.

quanchi112
Wrong again, Superman was chosen to bare witness to the battle and everything else and The Source was smiling while Supes interfered while they was talking, after DS oneshotted Superman the Source releases Orion and then easily removes DS control over him.. wink Superman's interaction was what gave the Source the time needed to call on Orion. You continue to act like the Source planned on Superman's interruption when he clearly didnt.

i wouldn't say the source had "no clue." you see, while the source may not have directly detected darkseid's plan, it was seen as a possibility - hence the reason orion was kept around as the proverbial 'trump card'. the source knew that if darkseid was up to something, orion would be the only way to ensure his downfall. Yes,he had no clue about Darkseid's plan but left himself an out. Im not saying that the source is an idiot,but I am saying that he was completely taken aback from darkseid's actions up to this point. Then Darkseid played with Superman and it cost him his victory.

Galan007
Yes,he had no clue about Darkseid's plan but left himself an out. while the source may not have known exactly what was transpiring, it could still sense some type of disturbance. that's the whole reason it left orion as a fallback in the first place.

basically, i agree in that the source couldn't pinpoint the cause of said disturbance from the start. however, if it truly had "no" idea what was going on, it would not have felt the need to keep orion on standby. that's all i'm saying.

quanchi112
while the source may not have known exactly what was transpiring, it could still sense some type of disturbance. that's the whole reason it left orion as a fallback in the first place.

basically, i agree in that the source couldn't pinpoint the cause of said disturbance from the start. however, if it truly had "no" idea what was going on, it would not have felt the need to keep orion on standby. that's all i'm saying. Ok,we agree that the Source was smart enough to leave a fallback plan but that he wasnt on to Darkseid and the specifics of his plan. Darkseid had outprepped him but Superman had to ruin his plans.

Galan007
Ok,we agree that the Source was smart enough to leave a fallback plan but that he wasnt on to Darkseid and the specifics of his plan. yes. the source knew something was up, it just didn't know exactly what .

quanchi112
yes. the source knew something was up, it just didn't know exactly what . Agreed, he didnt rule out this possibility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.