help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sprat
Alright, so I have been dating my girlfriend for over 5 months now, it was great, I had lots of fun and all. I told her I loved her...but now, I don't feel the same way...I wanna break it off with her, but I have no idea how, she is really attached by the way, like really attached. I don't want to hurt her, I still wanna be really good friends with her and all, she is a great person, but I just don't think I want a relationship right now.

I'm scared to do it because she has told me a while ago that being in this relationship really helped her for the good, it was her longest one yet, she stopped doing drugs, she hasn't drunk, she does much better in school. I don't want her to go back to the way she was before...but I also don't wanna keep leading her on...

Help...

The j0keR
If she is as attached as you say, there is no way you can keep from hurting her.

Rogue Jedi
End it, man, now. The longer you let it go on, the harder it is gonna be on her.

Sprat
Is there any way I can do this and continue to be good friends with her? I have been constantly looking for a route that will lead it to that.

The j0keR
I had it the other way before, I was attached and she wasnt, she broke it off and wanted to be friends. Being friends didnt work because I couldnt stop wanting her with her still in my life.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sprat
Is there any way I can do this and continue to be good friends with her? I have been constantly looking for a route that will lead it to that. Unlikely.

Sprat
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Unlikely.

Damnet...I guess I just gotta do what I gotta do...I will do it as easy as I can for her...I wish I didn't have to...

Rogue Jedi
Dont count it out as a possibility, just be prepared for her to hate you for a while.

Sprat
Alright, thanks a lot...

ScarletSpeed
Is there any way I can do this and continue to be good friends with her? I have been constantly looking for a route that will lead it to that.

it is rare thing for that to actually work,

My ex and I were really good mates before we started a relationship, I haven't spoken to her since we broke up, even though we said we would be friends,

it hardly ever happens.

~Wålshy~
Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, help.

Rogue Jedi
buy a dog.

Barker
Honksermm

Toku King

Just tell her the truth, but lightly. Try not to sound aggressive or rude, and explain that you still want to be friends, and really mean it. She won't want to be, but understand that.
It'll hurt her either way, but it's like picking being punched to being stabbed: Both hurt, but one less than the other.

Mywi
Is there any way I can do this and continue to be good friends with her? I have been constantly looking for a route that will lead it to that. Nah

cough utopia cough

Mandos
Do it smoothly. Come back from dinner, she gets out of you car, you stay in, take the door and say ''oh, by the way, it's over between us'', close the door fast and speed away.

Mywi
Originally posted by Mandos
Do it smoothly. Come back from dinner, she gets out of you car, you stay in, take the door and say ''oh, by the way, it's over between us'', close the door fast and speed away. i like that

Mandos
Originally posted by Mywi
i like that

We'd get along. laughing

Mairuzu
Kill her...

Mywi
We'd get along. laughing as long as theres a lot of sex, i can get along

Mandos
wtf stick out tongue

Mandos
as long as theres a lot of sex, i can get along

Oh baby, you have no idea roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mywi
Oh baby, you have no idea roll eyes (sarcastic) about what?

Mandos
about what?

sex. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
I'm sure she has an idea.. or two..

Mywi
sex. stick out tongue Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'm sure she has an idea.. or two.. or countless..

Mairuzu
Yup

Mywi
double yup

Mandos
why mywi? what does it mean?

Mywi
it means you gotta catch em all

http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/pokemon.jpg

Mairuzu
There has to be more than that

Mywi
thatll do for now

Mandos
shit... I know them all... I abused pokemon is my youth, and it has come back to hunt me down.

Rogue Jedi
Tell her she smells like tuna.

Mywi
Tell her she smells like tuna. how is that supposed to make them break up and remain good friends? baka

Mandos
If he has an aquarium, it might work.

Rogue Jedi
how is that supposed to make them break up and remain good friends? baka He can help her with her fish problem and stay friends. big grin

OK it wont work, whatevah.

Mandos
fail

Mywi
He can help her with her fish problem and stay friends. big grin

OK it wont work, whatevah. There is no fish problem mentioned in the first post. You are seeing things!nuts

Rogue Jedi
There is no fish problem mentioned in the first post. You are seeing things!nuts No, I am SMELLING things.

Mywi
No, I am SMELLING things. how do you smell something on a message board? awesome

Rogue Jedi
how do you smell something on a message board? awesome Pull my finger......

Mandos
quote: (post)
how do you smell something on a message board?

It's easy. I can smell you.

Mairuzu
Tell her you're gay...

but the thing is, you're gonna have to make out with a guy infront of her

Mandos
that's when Maizuru comes in stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Tell her you're gay...

but the thing is, you're gonna have to make out with a guy infront of her ding ding ding winner haermm

Mairuzu
I'll be willing... to... help you in your time of need.

Mandos
Tell her you fell in love with an elephant and you had to move with the circus to the next town.

(Don't ever cross her in the streets if you want to stay, or the plan fails)

Rogue Jedi
Tell her you are hung like a flea.

Mairuzu
Im sure she knows what hes "hung" like by now

Mandos
My ex thought she knew, but it was just the tip of the iceberg. She got it coming.

Rogue Jedi
literally?

Mandos
as if she read a book. stick out tongue

Sprat
lmao this is why I still come her, the randomness is awesome.

But I did it! And so far, we seem to be doing good for being friends, she is really upset about it, but she called me last night, and we talked for a bit, so I guess it's going well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.