Lucemon Falldown Mode Vs. Rest of the Great Demon Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Express
Leviamon, Daemon, Beelzemon, Lilithmon, Barbamon, and Belphemon Rage Mode want to take over the universe, but Lucemon FM wont allow them to. They then rebel..Can they take down Lucemon FM?!

leonheartmm
not they cant. unless barbmon has yygdrassil.

Pyron_Express
What about Leviamon? He's large enough to engulf the entire Digital World, meaning he's bigger then planets. So Lucemon's FM "Paradise Lost" attack would probably be useless against Leviamon.

Barbamon was able to warp the entire Digital World into Pandemonium.

I'll allow Barbamon from Digimon Next.

Astner
It's all dependent on data. Lucemon, old as he is, tend to have a tremendously high level. It was the same as when Myotismon took down Metalgreymon, Weregarurumon, Megakabuterimon, Zudamon, Guardramon, and Angemon at the same time.

Peidmon actually confirms that the more experience a digimon have in his state the more powerful he becomes.

Lucifer will probably take it due to experience. But it's a close battle 5,5-6/10

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Astner

Peidmon actually confirms that the more experience a digimon have in his state the more powerful he becomes.
Wasnt it Beelzemon who said this? I remember him absorbing data of another digimon to become more powerful so he can defeat Megidramon(and he did beat him).

I believe Lucifer would have trouble fighting Leviamon and Beelzemon. Considering Leviamon is large enough to swallow the Digital World..I mean how is Lucifer gonna beat him? And Beelzemon beating Megidramon, who's very existance is an extreme Digital Hazard, causing a network meltdown and destroying the core that can wiped out the entire Digital World..

This fight is gonna be tough for Lucifer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.