Liu Kang vs. Gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
The protagonist of Mortal Kombat vs. one of the antagonists of Streetfighter.

Who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
what are you thinking?

of course gouki would win.

Dark-Jaxx
No way dog.

Liu Kang can blow up people with punches and shit.

SmashBro
It would be tough but Akuma would win.

Dark-Jaxx
Why can't Kang just rip him in half?

SmashBro
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Why can't Kang just rip him in half?

Because he's never done that before.

I know what you're doing, Jaxx.

Dark-Jaxx
Well why can't Kang just punch Gouki and make him explode?

SmashBro
Well why can't Kang just punch Gouki and make him explode?

It's a special technique, not just a mere punch.

And doesn't Akuma have more death moves?

Kirikaze Fuuma
No way dog.

Liu Kang can blow up people with punches and shit.

if you're talking about kenshiro, then yes, akuma will lose.

but, can liu kang rip someone in half with every of his normal punch? no he can't. he's no kenshiro.

P.S : who do you call a dog?

SmashBro
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
P.S : who do you call a dog?

That's urban talk, like "whaddup, dog?" or "yo, dog" or something like that.

SmashBro
You know coming to think of it, even though I think Liu Kang might lose, I don't think Gouki's soul move (I forgot it's name) will work on Liu Kang since he's one of Raiden's chosen warriors.

Kirikaze Fuuma
it's shun goku satsu

DarkC
Originally posted by SmashBro
You know coming to think of it, even though I think Liu Kang might lose, I don't think Gouki's soul move (I forgot it's name) will work on Liu Kang since he's one of Raiden's chosen warriors.
It works on anyone with a soul.

SmashBro
Originally posted by DarkC
It works on anyone with a soul.

Does it go directly for it?

Sado22
Kenshiro would pwn everyone from any fighting game. he'll kick Terry bogard across the South Town (he's done it too), blow up ryu's head (thank god) and bitchslap Kazuya while saying "who'se your daddy?" then he'll line up all the female fighters and has manly children with them.

probably the only guys who stand a chance against him are from MK.

~Sado

Vampire Savior
DENDENDEEEEEN...

FATALITY!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
Kenshiro would pwn everyone from any fighting game. he'll kick Terry bogard across the South Town (he's done it too), blow up ryu's head (thank god) and bitchslap Kazuya while saying "who'se your daddy?" then he'll line up all the female fighters and has manly children with them.

probably the only guys who stand a chance against him are from MK.

~Sado Considering MK characters are much weaker than SF or Tekken characters I doubt it.

And Pyron would solo the Fist of the North Star universe. He's from a fighting game. smile

SmashBro
Considering MK characters are much weaker than SF or Tekken characters I doubt it.

I'm now starting to think you're in denial since MK has shown to do many things that are more impressive than SF.

Dark-Jaxx
No they haven't.

MK has no feats to rival Gouki on his own.

SmashBro
No they haven't.

MK has no feats to rival Gouki on his own.

Gouki's own feats are not enough to say SF>MK when some of them have actually done something more impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
No they haven't.

Name one.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
Kenshiro would pwn everyone from any fighting game. he'll kick Terry bogard across the South Town (he's done it too),

When has he done that? I agree though he would beat Terry though. sad At least he would as well trash that awful Iori.

SmashBro
No they haven't.

Name one.

Like withstanding three fireballs, followed by a huge explosion and coming out without even a scratch.

Dark-Jaxx
Like withstanding three fireballs, followed by a huge explosion and coming out without even a scratch. Kay...M. Bison tanked a nuke.

Gouki punched an island and destroyed it, he split Ayers Rock in half, and kicked a sunken ship in half.

SmashBro
Kay...M. Bison tanked a nuke.

No he didn't.

Gouki punched an island and destroyed it, he split Ayers Rock in half, and kicked a sunken ship in half.

That's it? That's the best he can do?

Dark-Jaxx
No he didn't.

That's it? That's the best he can do? 1. Yes he did.

2. No one in MK can do any of that. At all.

SmashBro
1. Yes he did.

2. No one in MK can do any of that. At all.

1. No he didn't.

2. Yet that's still not enough to save him from some of MK's most dangerous powers. Besides, nobody in SF can rip someone's head off or body in half or have enough firepower to destroy a tank/robot looking guy.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No he didn't.

2. Yet that's still not enough to save him from some of MK's most dangerous powers. Besides, nobody in SF can rip someone's head off or body half or have enough firepower to destroy a tank/robot looking guy. 1. Yeah, he really did.

2. T3h soul powa!!! That is only ever used on weakened enemies? Nobody in SF can rip someones head off or rip someone in half...Dude, Gouki kicked a SHIP in half, now he can't rip a body in half? Destroyn a tank/robot looking guy?

Dude...Gouki destroyed an ISLAND.

SmashBro
1. Yeah, he really did.

2. T3h soul powa!!! That is only ever used on weakened enemies? Nobody in SF can rip someones head off or rip someone in half...Dude, Gouki kicked a SHIP in half, now he can't rip a body in half? Destroyn a tank/robot looking guy?

Dude...Gouki destroyed an ISLAND.

1. No, he really didn't.

2. Not really. Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn can use it anytime. Yes, Gouki kicked a ship in half with a special technique and Gouki had did destroy an island. Still doesn't change the fact that the MK characters got more firepower and dangerous abilities compared to SF.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No, he really didn't.

2. Not really. Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn can use it anytime. Yes, Gouki kicked a ship in half with a special technique and Gouki had did destroy an island. Still doesn't change the fact that the MK characters got more firepower and dangerous abilities compared to SF. 1. Yes, he did.

2. Then why not use it on Kang? Or Johnny Cage? Gouki kicking a ship in half is more than anyone in MK can say. Gouki completely destroyed an island with a punch.

LOL WUT? Bison without so much as a motion annihilated a village, the blast was about as big as Raiden's suicide blast.

More dangerous abilities? Dude...The Shoryuken from an inexperienced Evil Ryu nearly killed Sagat. Gouki has mastered the Satsui no Hadouk and Ansatsuken, he can destroy an island with a punch.

SmashBro
1. Yes, he did.

2. Then why not use it on Kang? Or Johnny Cage? Gouki kicking a ship in half is more than anyone in MK can say. Gouki completely destroyed an island with a punch.

LOL WUT? Bison without so much as a motion annihilated a village, the blast was about as big as Raiden's suicide blast.

More dangerous abilities? Dude...The Shoryuken from an inexperienced Evil Ryu nearly killed Sagat. Gouki has mastered the Satsui no Hadouk and Ansatsuken, he can destroy an island with a punch.

1. No, he didn't.

2. Because they're Raiden's Chosen Ones. Their souls are immune to anything, unless they're killed. Even if Gouki kicked a ship in half, it's still with a special technique that doesn't match Sub-Zero or Goro's REGULAR strength feats.

Where is your proof that Bison destroyed a village? And even if he did do that, that's still not more impressive than Raiden's attack.

What does Evil Ryu almost killing Bison got to do with anything? That's not nearly as impressive as Johnny Cage destroying a robot/tank looking guy. And please, there's way more dangerous things than that.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No, he didn't.

2. Because they're Raiden's Chosen Ones. Their souls are immune to anything, unless they're killed. Even if Gouki kicked a ship in half, it's still with a special technique that doesn't match Sub-Zero or Goro's REGULAR strength feats.

Where is your proof that Bison destroyed a village? And even if he did do that, that's still not more impressive than Raiden's attack.

What does Evil Ryu almost killing Bison got to do with anything? That's not nearly as impressive as Johnny Cage destroying a robot/tank looking guy. And please, there's way more dangerous things than that. 1. Yes he has.

2. Okay. What about the others who are not Raiden's chosen ones? Gouki dragging the ship to the surface is a strength feat. As is destroying an island with a mere punch.

It is from the UDON comics which show canon abilities. You have not even seen the attack, but is is automatically less impressive than Raiden's. Brilliant debating tactic.

3. It shows that even a novice like Ryu was with the Satsui no Hadou can potentially kill a strong fighter like Sagat. Gouki destroying an island is more dangerous than anything Liu Kang could do.

SmashBro
1. Yes he has.

2. Okay. What about the others who are not Raiden's chosen ones? Gouki dragging the ship to the surface is a strength feat. As is destroying an island with a mere punch.

It is from the UDON comics which show canon abilities. You have not even seen the attack, but is is automatically less impressive than Raiden's. Brilliant debating tactic.

3. It shows that even a novice like Ryu was with the Satsui no Hadou can potentially kill a strong fighter like Sagat. Gouki destroying an island is more dangerous than anything Liu Kang could do.

1. No he hasn't.

2. Others like who? Gouki didn't "drag" a ship to the surface. He just destroyed it, that's it. And Gouki destroyed an island with a punch but as you could see, he sure wasn't holding back when he did it.

I didn't say it was less impressive. You yourself said that it was "just as big as Raiden's". That doesn't make it more impressive, which is all I'm saying.

3. Seeing that Sagat has no actual durability feats, I don't see how that make point.

Okay, let's go a little deeper; Gouki can destroy an island with a punch, can split an island with a special technique, and kick a ship in half wiht special. What would happen if he does any of this on an opponent?

Classic NES
Gouki destroyed an island with a punch but as you could see, he sure wasn't holding back when he did it.

Yes he was holding back because if he was going all out he would have been Shin Gouki.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Classic NES
Yes he was holding back because if he was going all out he would have been Shin Gouki.

He had that aura glowing around him.

Classic NES

He always has an Aura glowing around him, so what?

SmashBro

Not that pink looking one he had before he punched the ground. Usually he's seen with a red one.

Classic NES
Not that pink looking one he had before he punched the ground. Usually he's seen with a red one.

You are aware that his aura changes colors, right? Also, how does that prove he's going all out?

SmashBro
You are aware that his aura changes colors, right? Also, how does that prove he's going all out?

What other colors are his aura besides red and pink?

Well even though it's non-canon, Shin-Akuma had pinkish looking around him in CvsS 2.

Classic NES

Yellow, red, Blue

Well even though it's non-canon, Shin-Akuma had pinkish looking around him in CvsS 2.

That was purple. . .

SmashBro
Yellow, red, Blue

Never seen it happen in games.

That was purple. . .

In the artwork, it was pinkish.

Classic NES

Purple:http://i36.tinypic.com/9sqp9i.gif

Red:http://i33.tinypic.com/2ngs8ya.gif

Blue: paniqP3d1ec

It's a combination of Red and Purple.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No he hasn't.

2. Others like who? Gouki didn't "drag" a ship to the surface. He just destroyed it, that's it. And Gouki destroyed an island with a punch but as you could see, he sure wasn't holding back when he did it.

I didn't say it was less impressive. You yourself said that it was "just as big as Raiden's". That doesn't make it more impressive, which is all I'm saying.

3. Seeing that Sagat has no actual durability feats, I don't see how that make point.

Okay, let's go a little deeper; Gouki can destroy an island with a punch, can split an island with a special technique, and kick a ship in half wiht special. What would happen if he does any of this on an opponent? 1. Yes he has.

2. That one old guy...Shujinko? Gouki did drag it, he dragged it while destroying it, hence why they both appeared above the surface at the same time and Gouki was still doing the kick. He wasn't Shin, of course he was holding back.

Kay. Raiden's suicide blast killed no one. Bison's killed an entire village minus one person, Rose.

3. He took a full powered Shoryuken from Evil Ryu and lived. Sounds like a pretty good durability feat.

The island punch would probably just go right through someone with too little durability, the mountain splitter would split them in two, the kick would rip them in half. Dur.

Vampire Savior
Peeps are aware that when Akuma is Shin his hair is white and his gi is purple and his sign changes.

Yes, Capcom has adopted the CVS Shin Akuma colors as the real Shin Akuma.

SmashBro

Blue

It still only glows on his back.

But it glows around his whole body.

Classic NES

Animation issues which were fixed in later games and his entire body is glowing if you look closely.

Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Peeps are aware that when Akuma is Shin his hair is white and his gi is purple and his sign changes.

Yes, Capcom has adopted the CVS Shin Akuma colors as the real Shin Akuma.

Since when did KMC care for facts?

SmashBro
1. Yes he has.

2. That one old guy...Shujinko? Gouki did drag it, he dragged it while destroying it, hence why they both appeared above the surface at the same time and Gouki was still doing the kick. He wasn't Shin, of course he was holding back.

Kay. Raiden's suicide blast killed no one. Bison's killed an entire village minus one person, Rose.

3. He took a full powered Shoryuken from Evil Ryu and lived. Sounds like a pretty good durability feat.

The island punch would probably just go right through someone with too little durability, the mountain splitter would split them in two, the kick would rip them in half. Dur.

1. No he hasn't.

2. Either he was in another realm or he was just another lucky case. I gotta check back on that. Gouki didn't drag it. It doesn't show him doing it. Maybe pieces of the ship floated up there or he could have just knocked it up there but either way, he sure didn't drag it.

Err...Raiden's blast killed both Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and the people who were nearby.

So that means their effect on a person wouldn't be any different from Liu Kang's attacks, thus continuously saying "it can destroy an island/ship/rock" is pointless.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No he hasn't.

2. Either he was in another realm or he was just another lucky case. I gotta check back on that. Gouki didn't drag it. It doesn't show him doing it. Maybe pieces of the ship floated up there or he could have just knocked it up there but either way, he sure didn't drag it.

Err...Raiden's blast killed both Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and the people who were nearby.

So that means their effect on a person wouldn't be any different from Liu Kang's attacks, thus continuously saying "it can destroy an island/ship/rock" is pointless. 1. Yes he has.

2. Sure he was. Gouki was still doing the move when he surfaced, and was still kicking it in half............WTF are you talking about?

3. Don't remember that. Regardless, it's not like they have godly durability anyway.

4. .......................................It means Liu Kang does not have the durability to take those attacks, or block them for that matter. erm

SmashBro
Animation issues which were fixed in later games and his entire body is glowing if you look closely.

I can see it; it's just his back. It doesn't glow around his body.

Classic NES
I can see it; it's just his back. It doesn't glow around his body.

Then look again, his entire upperbody is glowing E.G. Face and Arms. Furthermore, his legs are shaded by the energy and like I stated it's a graphical issue which was fixed in later games.

His aura with a complete different color in the same game:
_KMlNz13qBU

@ 2:39

Vs

And, they are both from the same game.

SmashBro
1. Yes he has.

2. Sure he was. Gouki was still doing the move when he surfaced, and was still kicking it in half............WTF are you talking about?

3. Don't remember that. Regardless, it's not like they have godly durability anyway.

4. .......................................It means Liu Kang does not have the durability to take those attacks, or block them for that matter. erm

1. No he hasn't.

2. You should be asking yourself that. He didn't drag it to the surface.

3. Except for Onaga.

4. Then I can say the same thing about Gouki.

SmashBro
Then look again, his entire upperbody is glowing E.G. Face and Arms. Furthermore, his legs are shaded by the energy and like I stated it's a graphical issue which was fixed in later games.

His body turned dark but that could be due to the glowing aura from his back.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No he hasn't.

2. You should be asking yourself that. He didn't drag it to the surface.

3. Except for Onaga.

4. Then I can say the same thing about Gouki. 1. Yeah, he has.

2. Yes, he did. erm

3. Kay. He is not Quanchi or Shang Tsung. Nor is he Liu Kang.

4. no expression

No you can't. Gouki could withstand the pressure of the bottom of the ocean.

Ryu who is weaker than Gouki can take Gouki's punches.

Dude, WTF?

Classic NES
His body turned dark but that could be due to the glowing aura from his back.

If only his back is glowing then how is his face and arms glowing as well?

And, if his entire body is shaded how can it only be his back?

SmashBro
1. Yeah, he has.

2. Yes, he did. erm

3. Kay. He is not Quanchi or Shang Tsung. Nor is he Liu Kang.

4. no expression

No you can't. Gouki could withstand the pressure of the bottom of the ocean.

Ryu who is weaker than Gouki can take Gouki's punches.

Dude, WTF?

1. No he hasn't.

2. No he didn't.

3. And Rose is not Gouki.

4. This doesn't mean squat. Going into the bottom of the sea doesn't mean he can take punches that can make him explode or knock him apart. And why the heck does it matter if Ryu can take Gouki's punches? Seeing that he holds back and is not using those same special techniques, that's pointless.

SmashBro

Okay, I didn't see the ending until after I posted. But to answer your questions, in the sprites shown, the glowing aura is suppose to show as if it's the brightest thing shown. His whole body was glowing, he wouldn't be looking so dark in the first place.

Classic NES
Okay, I didn't see the ending until after I posted. But to answer your questions, in the sprites shown, the glowing aura is suppose to show as if it's the brightest thing shown. His whole body was glowing, he wouldn't be looking so dark in the first place.

Except that the aura is not light, it's his murderous intent. When has his aura lit his body up?

Dark-Jaxx
4. This doesn't mean squat. Going into the bottom of the sea doesn't mean he can take punches that can make him explode or knock him apart. And why the heck does it matter if Ryu can take Gouki's punches? Seeing that he holds back and is not using those same special techniques, that's pointless. Since everything else you said is pretty much too stupid to actually debate I will only answer this.

That was a NORMAL PUNCH that destroyed the island, Ryu tanks them.

SmashBro
Except that the aura is not light, it's his murderous intent. When has his aura lit his body up?

According to what I heard before, in the character-to-character quotes from CvS, Kyo tells Gouki "Something is flashing on your back".

Classic NES
According to what I heard before, in the character-to-character quotes from CvS, Kyo asks Gouki "What is that flashing on your back?".
He was talking about the Ten sign which glows as well. erm

SmashBro
Since everything else you said is pretty much too stupid to actually debate I will only answer this.

That was a NORMAL PUNCH that destroyed the island, Ryu tanks them.

Or are you just hating on the fact that nobody's gonna give into your fanboy tactics?

No he doesn't. Gouki never threw any "island destroying punches" at Ryu, no matter how much you deny it.

SmashBro
He was talking about the Ten sign which glows as well. erm

What do you mean "as well"? First you seemed like you were implying that nothing glows.

Dark-Jaxx
Or are you just hating on the fact that nobody's gonna give into your fanboy tactics?

No he doesn't. Gouki never threw any "island destroying punches" at Ryu, no matter how much you deny it. Gouki destroyed the island with a punch, and has punched Ryu, logic has my side friend. smile

SmashBro
Gouki destroyed the island with a punch, and has punched Ryu, logic has my side friend. smile

He's not taken those same punches, unless you have proof (in which you don't). Ryu has never shown that kind of durability.

Dark-Jaxx
He's not taken those same punches, unless you have proof (in which you don't). Ryu has never shown that kind of durability. No, you have to prove that said punches are any different. Cause there is no proof what Gouki did to the island was anything more than a punch. And that is fact.

SmashBro
No, you have to prove that said punches are any different. Cause there is no proof what Gouki did to the island was anything more than a punch. And that is fact.

You said that they ARE the same, you have to prove it. However, it's clear that you don't have any proof at all. I mean heck, if he could destroy an island that easily, then why would he fight there in the first place? The island would have already been destroyed but as you can see, there was nothing wrong with it until AFTER the fight.

Dark-Jaxx
You said that they ARE the same, you have to prove it. However, it's clear that you don't have any proof at all. Well let's see. He has no punching techniques by that time. So yeah. It was a normal punch.

SmashBro
Well let's see. He has no punching techniques by that time. So yeah. It was a normal punch.

That's clearly an assumption. Since when has Akuma's regular punches looked like that?

Dark-Jaxx
...Looked like a downward punch? no expression

SmashBro
...Looked like a downward punch? no expression

A GLOWING punch that was said to destroy an island. When were Gouki's regular punches like that?

Dark-Jaxx
A GLOWING punch that was said to destroy an island. When were Gouki's regular punches like that? Gouki had an aura. Gouki has an aura often, sometimes for no reason.

Humor me, what technique was it?

SmashBro
Gouki had an aura. Gouki has an aura often, sometimes for no reason.

Humor me, what technique was it?

Not like the one from his punch, though.

I never said it was a technique (although it could have been) but none of his regular punches looked anything like that.

Dark-Jaxx
He actually can punch with an aura...

SmashBro
He actually can punch with an aura...

Even if he could, that doesn't mean his punches are island destroying. There's no proof that Ryu can even take those. And still, I've not seen him throw punches like the one he did in the ending. Saying that he can is pure BS.

Dark-Jaxx
Even if he could, that doesn't mean his punches are island destroying. There's no proof that Ryu can even take those. And still, I've not seen him throw punches like the one he did in the ending. Saying that he can is pure BS. There is no proof it was anything more than a normal punch.

Why can't Ryu take those punches?

Oh right, cause you don't want him to be able to.

Gouki did nothing more than a punch.

Ryu has taken Gouki's punches.

SmashBro
There is no proof it was anything more than a normal punch.

Why can't Ryu take those punches?

Oh right, cause you don't want him to be able to.

Gouki did nothing more than a punch.

Ryu has taken Gouki's punches.

There's no proof that it was even a normal punch and there's no proof that Ryu has that kind of durability. You just wish all of that was true but it just shows how much you overrate SF.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
When has he done that? I agree though he would beat Terry though. Depends on the writers. If it's the same idiots who wrote his lame, redundant boss battles, Terry wins by outlasting him. sad

Even if Liu Lame was good enough 2win, he should kill himself right afterwards. He sux & he knows it.

Darkstorm Zero
There's no proof that it was even a normal punch and there's no proof that Ryu has that kind of durability. You just wish all of that was true but it just shows how much you overrate SF.

It's impossible to prove a negative, but lets clear the air out a little...

Akuma had an Aura around him, a Purple aura because he was in the middle of fighting Ryu, WITHOUT utilising all of his normal power anyway.

Ryu tanking island crushing blows - this is the crux of the argument... Nobody knows if Gouki was throwing island busters around during that match... If he was... then Ryu is amongst the most durable SFers ever, if not, well even so Gouki's attacks are meant to be Death attacks... Thats still a very awsome feat.

Classic NES
What do you mean "as well"? First you seemed like you were implying that nothing glows.
I never said "Nothing Glows" I said his aura will not light Gouki up because it is not light.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It's impossible to prove a negative, but lets clear the air out a little...

Akuma had an Aura around him, a Purple aura because he was in the middle of fighting Ryu, WITHOUT utilising all of his normal power anyway.

Ryu tanking island crushing blows - this is the crux of the argument... Nobody knows if Gouki was throwing island busters around during that match... If he was... then Ryu is amongst the most durable SFers ever, if not, well even so Gouki's attacks are meant to be Death attacks... Thats still a very awsome feat.

I find it highly doubtful that he would even fight on that island if he could destroy it THAT easily.

I never said "Nothing Glows" I said his aura will not light Gouki up because it is not light.

So what did you post those sprites for then?

Classic NES

So what did you post those sprites for then?

Are you High? confused

SmashBro
Are you High? confused

No, I don't smoke. You said it's glowing but it's not light. That's kind of confusing. confused

Classic NES
No, I don't smoke.

Why would you ask such an obvious question? I posted the sprites because you said you never witnessed them in different colors before.

You said it's glowing but it's not light. That's kind of confusing. confused
You asked why his body is not glowing if his glowing Aura is covering his body and I responded. It's an Aura not light, it's properties are up to the writer since it's fictional property. So, it can both Glow and shroud Gouki in darkness.

SmashBro
Why would you ask such an obvious question? I posted the sprites because you said you never witnessed them in different colors before.

But the whole point was does it indicate that he is Shin Akuma or regular Akuma.

You asked why his body is not glowing if his glowing Aura is covering his body and I responded. It's an Aura not light, it's properties are up to the writer since it's fictional property. So, it can both Glow and shroud Gouki in darkness.

I didn't say that. I said if his whole body was glowing, then he wouldn't be looking dark in the first place. You kept saying it was a "glowing aura" but "it's not light". That made it kind of confusing.

Classic NES
But the whole point was does it indicate that he is Shin Akuma or regular Akuma.

WTF, we just went over this. . .You asked about the aura's and I told you that the aura's were inconsistent in color. You claimed that you've never witness that before which is why I posted the pics. Why would you ask why I posted them.

I didn't say that. I said if his whole body was glowing, then he wouldn't be looking dark in the first place. You kept saying it was a "glowing aura" but "it's not light". That made it kind of confusing.

Which is what I just said and I explained it to you. How could you be so forgetful?

SmashBro
Originally posted by brainchild81
Even if Liu Lame was good enough 2win, he should kill himself right afterwards. He sux & he knows it.

Nah, he's got a hot ass princess to bang. lol

SmashBro
WTF, we just went over this. . .You asked about the aura's and I told you that the aura's were inconsistent in color. You claimed that you've never witness that before which is why I posted the pics. Why would you ask why I posted them.

Read what I said again. The whole point was whether the aura around his whole body suppose to indicate that he was Shin Akuma. I just said I never seen it in the other colors before, so you posted me the blue and yellow, however, they were both on his BACK, which is what I pointed out and thought was the whole point. Now you're saying "nothing lights him up" so what's the point?

Which is what I just said and I explained it to you. How could you be so forgetful?

Forgetful? I was the one who pointed this out in the first place.

Classic NES
Read what I said again. The whole point was whether the aura around his whole body suppose to indicate that he was Shin Akuma. I just said I never seen it in the other colors before, so you posted me the blue and yellow, however, they were both on his BACK, which is what I pointed out and thought was the whole point. Now you're saying "nothing lights him up" so what's the point?

FFS I explained the Aura several time already. Once again, it's a graphical error that was corrected in later games. It's not coming from his back since it glows regardless of what position he's in.

Also, why would you ask me "Why did I post spirites" when you specifically asked for proof that the sprites are different colors.

Forgetful? I was the one who pointed this out in the first place.

I explained it twice already before.

P-Geyser
Depends on the great writers. If it's the same great writers who wrote his kickass, boss battles, Terry wins by outlasting him. smile

I knew you would quote me somehow.

SmashBro
FFS I explained the Aura several time already. Once again, it's a graphical error that was corrected in later games. It's not coming from his back since it glows regardless of what position he's in.

That's all you should have said in the first place. You just said "it was graphical issue that was fixed" but that could have meant anything. You simply weren't being specific enough.

Also, why would you ask me "Why did I post spirites" when you specifically asked for proof that the sprites are different colors.

I said I never seen it happen in the games. I didn't just say "prove it". And the only reason I pointed this out was because Shin Akuma had the same purple-ish aura.

I explained it twice already before.

It's a "glowing aura" but it's "not light"? It just doesn't make any sense.

Classic NES
That's all you should have said in the first place. You just said "it was graphical issue that was fixed" but that could have meant anything. You simply weren't being specific enough.

I stated the samething I stated before hand. So, how the hell am I not specific enough? Here is what I stated first time:

I repeat myself again:

I said I never seen it happen in the games. I didn't just say "prove it". And the only reason I pointed this out was because Shin Akuma had the same purple-ish aura.

You said you've never seen it before. Which is why I posted it.

It's a "glowing aura" but it's "not light"? That makes no sense.

Because it's fiction, it's supposed to be a metaphysical property. Again, I just explained this.

SmashBro
I stated the samething I stated before hand. So, how the hell am I not specific enough? Here is what I stated first time:

I repeat myself again:

See this is the problem; first you said "his entire body is glowing" then right after that, you said "only his upper body was glowing while his legs were shaded". You can't tell if his entire body is glowing, even though you want me "look closely". You're not being clear enough.

You said you've never seen it before. Which is why I posted it.

And? I already know that.

Because it's fiction, it's supposed to be a metaphysical property. Again, I just explained this.

That doesn't stop me from saying "it doesn't make sense".

Classic NES
See this is the problem; first you said "his entire body is glowing" then right after that, you said "only his upper body was glowing while his legs were shaded". You can't tell if his entire body is glowing, even though you want me "look closely". You're not being clear enough.

How in Gods name are you getting this confused?

You said that his whole body is not glowing just his back and I respond that it's only in gameplay. Then you continue claiminng it's just his back glowing which I countered by showing you his upper body is glowing not just his back and that his whole body is shaded which indicates that his whole body is immersed in his Aura. Here are the post:

His aura with a complete different color in the same game:
_KMlNz13qBU

@ 2:39

Vs

And, they are both from the same game.

What's dumber is that you acknowledge the ending:

Okay, I didn't see the ending until after I posted

And?

So, why are you asking why I posted Sprites when you claimed you did not see different color aura's?

Who cares, it is what it is and it's canon.

Classic NES
Also, this is proves your not paying attention mack:

Was in response to my post on sprites despite the fact I posted this :

http://i36.tinypic.com/9sqp9i.gif

Nevermind this contradiction:

And combined with the fact that you notice the ending and the fact that they are both his Aura's from the same game just in different instances is silly.

Dark-Jaxx
There's no proof that it was even a normal punch and there's no proof that Ryu has that kind of durability. You just wish all of that was true but it just shows how much you overrate SF. Let's see. Gouki has no punching specials at that point in SF. He gets one years later.

Gouki has a glowing aura during his fights often, he does not need to be doing a special to have an aura.

Ryu has blocked and taken Gouki's attacks, and Gouki when fighting fights to kill.

Since there is no proof that Gouki used a special on the island, it was a normal punch.

Since Ryu has taken Gouki's punches, he can take island busting punches.

Those are all facts.

SmashBro
How in Gods name are you getting this confused?

You said that his whole body is not glowing and I respond that it's only in gameplay. Then you claim it's just his back glowing which I countered by showing you his upper body is glowing not just his back and that his whole body is shaded which indicates that his whole body is immersed in his Aura. Here are the post:

You just said "his legs were shaded", then you said "his whole body was shaded", yet earlier you said "his entire body is glowing if you look closer? You yourself said "it can both glow and shroud him in darkness". This just make this whole thing confusing.

So, why are asking why I posted Sprites when you claimed you did not see different color aura's?

You posted the sprites on your own. I didn't just go off and asked you to post them, now did I?

Who cares, it is what it is and it's canon.

I never said it wasn't and like I said, it doesn't stop me from saying it doesn't make any sense.

SmashBro

*sprite*

That's exactly the whole point; the point was whether the purple aura suppose to indicate that Akuma was Shin Akuma. We were talking about this BEFORE you posted the sprite.

Actually, this proves YOU'RE not paying attention. We were talking about two different things here. First we were talking about his regular aura, second, we were talking about Shin Akuma's aura.

And combined with the fact that you notice the ending and the fact that they are both his Aura's from the same game just in different instances is silly.

Read my first response. That was actually the whole point and this was before you posted the sprites.

Classic NES
You just said "his legs were shaded", then you said "his whole body was shaded",

His legs are not part of his Body? Also, I said his aura is covering his entire body based on the fact that his upper and lower body have changed in appearance.

yet earlier you said "his entire body is glowing if you look closer?

Because you said only his back was glowing which is a lie.

You yourself said "it can both glow and shroud him in darkness". This just make this whole thing confusing.

I already explained it.

You posted the sprites on your own. I didn't just go off and asked you to post them, now did I?

I posted them because you claimed you've never seen his aura change color. How many times am I gonna say the same damn thing?

I never said it wasn't and like I said, it doesn't stop me from saying it doesn't make any sense.

Again, it's a fictional property it doesn't have to make logic sense really.

Classic NES
That's exactly the whole point; the point was whether the purple aura suppose to indicate that Akuma was Shin Akuma. We were talking about this BEFORE you posted the sprite.

Wow, just wow. . .Are you you on drugs seriously? Because I answered this question already . . .The aura changes colors and is inconsistent. I posted sprites as proof of that when you claimed you've never seen this before.

Actually, this proves YOU'RE not paying attention. We were talking about two different things here. First we were talking about his regular aura, second, we were talking about Shin Akuma's aura.

You have no idea what we are talking about. I already addressed the point about Shin Gouki's Aura. It's not my fault you are high as a muthafvcka.

Read my first response. That was actually the whole point and this was before you posted the sprites. The sprites addressed the point FFS. The Aura does not indicate anything because it's color is inconsistent. . .THE END.

Dark-Jaxx
Gouki when Shin has white hair.

Classic NES
Gouki when Shin has white hair.

And a purple Gi like Gens outfit.

Dark-Jaxx
And a giant bulge. His penis gets three times larger when Shin.

SmashBro
Let's see. Gouki has no punching specials at that point in SF. He gets one years later.

Gouki has a glowing aura during his fights often, he does not need to be doing a special to have an aura.

Ryu has blocked and taken Gouki's attacks, and Gouki when fighting fights to kill.

Since there is no proof that Gouki used a special on the island, it was a normal punch.

Since Ryu has taken Gouki's punches, he can take island busting punches.

Those are all facts.

You mean "speculations". You just assume Gouki was throwing around island destroying punches with no evidence. That's all nothing more than just a guess.

Dark-Jaxx
You mean "speculations". You just assume Gouki was throwing around island destroying punches with no evidence. That's all nothing more than just a guess. Everything I said was a fact. Since there is no evidence what he did to the island was anything but a punch, it was a punch. Since Ryu has taken those punches, he has that kinda durability.

How's about YOU prove that was Gouki did was a special, or anything but a punch?

SmashBro
His legs are not part of his Body? Also, I said his aura is covering his entire body based on the fact that his upper and lower body have changed in appearance.

Don't try to put words in my mouth. Also, you keep saying that that's why it changed in appearance, yet you can't make up your mind what he looks like.

Because you said only his back was glowing which is a lie.

And saying his entire body is glowing isn't?

I already explained it.

It still contradicts your other claims.

I posted them because you claimed you've never seen his aura change color. How many times am I gonna say the same damn thing?.

You can answer that on your own, I didn't even ask for an explanation, see?

Which still doesn't stop from saying that it doesn't make sense.

Classic NES
Don't try to put words in my mouth. Also, you keep saying that that's why it changed in appearance, yet you can't make up your mind what he looks like.

Even though those are your quotes and what are you talking about not making up my mind on his looks?

And saying his entire body is glowing isn't?

Even though I quoted you saying the same thing and I proved that it canonically covers his body? If you have a discrepancy post it instead of vague complaints.

It still contradicts your other claims.

Only in your head mack. smile

You can answer that on your own, I didn't even ask for an explanation, see?

Except that You claimed you did not see it change colors in games. Were you lying or is that just the drugs? Also, why would I not post proof if your argument is built around the consistency of the colors when it's not consistent. Wouldn't I have to post proof to prove that the color of the aura is irrelevant?

Which is irrelevant.

SmashBro
Wow, just wow. . .Are you you on drugs seriously? Because I answered this question already . . .The aura changes colors and is inconsistent. I posted sprites as proof of that when you claimed you've never seen this before.

What the f**k? I didn't even ask you a question. What are you talking about? I'm referring to what happened before you posted the sprites.

You have no idea what we are talking about. I already addressed the point about Shin Gouki's Aura. It's not my fault you are high as a muthafvcka.

You're not paying attention to what we're talking about, are you? That wasn't a question. I was referring to what happened before you posted the sprites. How many times I gotta say this?

The sprites addressed the point FFS. The Aura does not indicate anything because it's color is inconsistent. . .THE END.

This was not a darn question, boy! I was referring to what happened before you posted the sprites. Do you even know what we're talking about?

SmashBro
Everything I said was a fact. Since there is no evidence what he did to the island was anything but a punch, it was a punch. Since Ryu has taken those punches, he has that kinda durability.

How's about YOU prove that was Gouki did was a special, or anything but a punch?

No, what you said is speculation. You got no evidence that he threw those island destroying punches at Ryu. It's just pure speculation.

All we know from that punch is that it was strong enough to destroy the island. Is there anything suggesting that he throws everytime? No, there isn't.

Classic NES
What the f**k? I didn't even ask you a question. What are you talking about? I'm referring to what happened before you posted the sprites.

The question about the Aura you Tard. It was already answered the moment I proved that the color of the Aura is inconsistent.

You're not paying attention to what we're talking about, are you? That wasn't a question. I was referring to what happened before you posted the sprites. How many times I gotta say this?

doh

We were talking about Aura color before the sprites you tard and I posted the Sprites to disprove the claim about Color relevance.

This was not a darn question, boy! I was referring to what happened before you posted the sprites. Do you even know what we're talking about?

I repeat: doh We were talking about Aura color before the sprites you tard and I posted the Sprites to disprove the claim about Color relevance.

Dark-Jaxx
No, what you said is speculation. You got no evidence that he threw those island destroying punches at Ryu. It's just pure speculation.

All we know from that punch is that it was strong enough to destroy the island. Is there anything suggesting that he throws everytime? No, there isn't. The fact that it was just a normal punch maybe?

Classic NES
This goes out to all the morons in the audience:

You: Originally posted by SmashBro

Me: Originally posted by Classic NES

You:Originally posted by SmashBro

Me:Originally posted by Classic NES
Yellow, red, Blue

That was purple. . .

You:Originally posted by SmashBro

Me:Originally posted by Classic NES

Blue: paniqP3d1ec

Say no to drugs kids

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/fheenom/no-drugs-480.gif

Dark-Jaxx
Nigga I do drugs and don't act like that.

Don't you dare blade his behavior on drugs.

Classic NES
Nigga I do drugs and don't act like that.

Don't you dare blade his behavior on drugs.

Do you do smash bros drugs?

I'm calling it a night before he starts talking about some random crap like the color of Gouki's feet.

Dark-Jaxx
Do you do smash bros drugs?

I'm calling it a night before he starts talking about some random crap like the color of Gouki's feet. Or about how Liu Kang wearing a headband proves he is stronger than Gouki who only has sandals and an aura.

SmashBro
Even though those are your quotes and what are you talking about not making up my mind on his looks?

You're the one who said only his legs were shaded. And yeah, you can't make up your mind because first you said he was glowing, next you said his only upper body glow, then next you say he's dark.

Even though I quoted you saying the same thing and I proved that it canonically covers his body? If you have a discrepancy post it instead of vague complaints.

I was referring to his SHIN AKUMA look. And they're not vague complaints. You said this:

So, it can both Glow and shroud Gouki in darkness.

Only in your head mack. smile

I see you're denying it.

Except that You claimed you did not see it change colors in games. Were you lying or is that just the drugs? Also, why would I not post proof if your argument is built around the consistency of the colors when it's not consistent. Wouldn't I have to post proof to prove that the color of the aura is irrelevant?

Lying? No I sure wasn't. On drugs? Never was. I thought you posted the sprites to make a point (other than show me the different colors) and after that you said he doesn't glow therefore, I thought you posting the sprites was pointless.

Which is irrelevant.

It doesn't matter, I could still say it, as would anybody else.

SmashBro
The question about the Aura you Tard. It was already answered the moment I proved that the color of the Aura is inconsistent.

No, no, no, boy! doh I'm not asking the question now, I'm referring to WHEN I asked the question. I asked the question about the aura BEFORE you posted the sprites.

We were talking about Aura color before the sprites you tard and I posted the Sprites to disprove the claim about Color relevance.

Again, this is not a question.

SmashBro
This goes out to all the morons in the audience:

Say no to drugs kids

*snip*

You didn't even highlight the important parts:

Your response:

Yellow, red, Blue

That was purple. . .

Then after you posted the sprites:

Could I have been referring to the purple aura, that obviously wasn't just on his back? No, especially since I already knew there was a purple one, yet according to you:

which wasn't what I was referring to. See? No drugs here.

SmashBro
The fact that it was just a normal punch maybe?

And when was his normal punches said to be that strong?

Dark-Jaxx
And when was his normal punches said to be that strong? When he destroyed the island with one.

Dur.

SmashBro
When he destroyed the island with one.

Dur.

And that's enough to confirm that it was just a normal punch? What the f**k?

Dark-Jaxx
And that's enough to confirm that it was just a normal punch? What the f**k? The burden of proof is on you to prove it was a special technique. I can't prove it wasn't, it's impossible to prove a negative. So prove up or shut up.

SmashBro
The burden of proof is on you to prove it was a special technique. I can't prove it wasn't, it's impossible to prove a negative. So prove up or shut up.

You said he casually throws punches like that, that's something YOU have to prove. It's not up to me to do your legwork for you.

brainchild81
And a giant bulge. His penis gets three times larger when Shin. laughing out loud You sickOriginally posted by SmashBro
Nah, he's got a hot ass princess to bang. lol He bangs Kitana?

SmashBro
He bangs Kitana?

Oh yeah, every night. big grin

j/k

Dark-Jaxx
You said he casually throws punches like that, that's something YOU have to prove. It's not up to me to do your legwork for you. I said there is no proof what he did to the island is anything but a punch.

Which is true.

SmashBro
I said there is no proof what he did to the island is anything but a punch.

Which is true.

Except for the fact that it was a lightning punch.

Classic NES
You're the one who said only his legs were shaded.

And yeah, you can't make up your mind because first you said he was glowing, next you said his only upper body glow, then next you say he's dark.

Ad Naseum, I already addressed that point

You said that his whole body is not glowing just his back and I respond that it's only in gameplay. Then you continue claiminng it's just his back glowing which I countered by showing you his upper body is glowing not just his back and that his whole body is shaded which indicates that his whole body is immersed in his Aura.

I was referring to his SHIN AKUMA look.

We already covered that multiple times. His aura has nothing to do with him being Shin Akuma period.

And they're not vague complaints. You said this:

I also said this:

How many time am I gonna repeat myself especially when you were arguing said points with these:

These are all different post Btw. You just keep repeating yourself like a parrot even if said post has no relevance. I'll say it once and I'll say it again:

Which is irrelevant.

Lying? No I sure wasn't. On drugs? Never was. I thought you posted the sprites to make a point

Stop right there, I posted the sprites because we are arguing whether the color of his aura proved he was Shin Gouki. I claimed the color was inconsistent and has shifted into many hues. You said you've never seen it happen in games. I posted the sprites to prove that they are inconsistent which means you cannot tell if he is Shin or not by the color of his aura. I've repeated this many many times. Your stuck in a Fruit loop logic now. Every time I refute your point you fail to acknowledge that you ever made said point which is why this debate is going nowhere.

It doesn't matter,
Your right it doesn't matter what you think, because it not making sense has zero relevance to the issue.

No, no, no, boy! doh I'm not asking the question now, I'm referring to WHEN I asked the question. I asked the question about the aura BEFORE you posted the sprites.

doh

I know which is why I posted the sprites to resolve the issue. Sprites are eveidence for the Aura issue as proof that the aura has no relevance to his power.

Again, this is not a question.

WTF, you just stated in the above post that it's about the Aura. The sprites are about the Aura you nincompoop.

Classic NES
Smash logic

Then after you posted the sprites:

So, why is your statement quoted and not sprites?

Could I have been referring to the purple aura, that obviously wasn't just on his back? No, especially since I already knew there was a purple one, yet according to you:

You left out the whole argument about consistency of Aura on purpose eek! laughing

Did you or did you not post this as evidence of him being Shin Gouki?:

Lemme refresh you poor poor memory:

The rest was just posted and proves your on drugs.

Classic NES
Except for the fact that it was a lightning punch.

WTF is a "lightning punch"?

Dark-Jaxx
Except for the fact that it was a lightning punch. ......There was no lightning. no expression

SmashBro
Ad Naseum, I already addressed that point

Which does NOT match your claim about his whole body glowing.

We already covered that multiple times. His aura has nothing to do with him being Shin Akuma period.

Not before you posted the sprites. Remember, you asked me how did the aura suppose to indicate that he wasn't holding back, which I responded with the aura being purple. That occured before you posted the sprites.

I also said this:

Duh!

How many time am I gonna repeat myself especially when you were arguing said points with these:

These are all different post Btw. You just keep repeating yourself like a parrot even if said post has no relevance. I'll say it once and I'll say it again:

Saying "it doesn't make any sense" doesn't mean YOU have to repeat yourself too. You're doing that because you want to and since you are indeed repeating yourself as well, then you can't talk about me doing it. The only difference is that you're using me as an excuse.

Stop right there, I posted the sprites because we are arguing whether the color of his aura proved he was Shin Gouki. I claimed the color was inconsistent and has shifted into many hues. You said you've never seen it happen in games. I posted the sprites to prove that they are inconsistent which means you cannot tell if he is Shin or not by the color of his aura. I've repeated this many many times. Your stuck in a Fruit loop logic now. Every time I refute your point you fail to acknowledge that you ever made said point which is why this debate is going nowhere.

So you weren't proving a point?

Your right it doesn't matter what you think, because it not making sense has zero relevance to the issue.

So therefore, you shouldn't be wasting your time with my quote, as any person say or think the same thing.

doh

I know which is why I posted the sprites to resolve the issue. Sprites are eveidence for the Aura issue as proof that the aura has no relevance to his power.

Which was when we moved to the "glowing on his back" issue. Also, since you posted that resolve the issue then you can't say that I was ignoring your post.

WTF, you just stated in the above post that it's about the Aura. The sprites are about the Aura you nincompoop.

You said I contradicted myself when I really didn't because we were actually talking about two different things.

Classic NES
Which does NOT match your claim about his whole body glowing.

I already explained and quoted multiple times my explanations.

Not before you posted the sprites. Remember, you asked me how did the aura suppose to indicate that he wasn't holding back, which I responded with the aura being purple. That occured before you posted the sprites.

Of course I remember since I posted conversation twice now and explained more than twice why I posted the sprites in relation to the aura. I'm not gonna explain it again because it's obvious where this is going.

Duh!

Duh! what?

Saying "it doesn't make any sense" doesn't mean YOU have to repeat yourself too. You're doing that because you want to and since you are indeed repeating yourself as well, then you can't talk about me doing it. The only difference is that you're using me as an excuse.

I'm repeating myself because you keep posting Ad naseums.

So you weren't proving a point?

It's self explanatory

So therefore, you shouldn't be wasting your time with my quote, as any person say or think the same thing.

It doesn't matter, since it's irrelevant.

Which was when we moved to the "glowing on his back" issue. Also, since you posted that resolve the issue then you can't say that I was ignoring your post.

Which is irrelevant to the debate, since that's what actually happens.

You said I contradicted myself when I really didn't because we were actually talking about two different things.

Where in that post did I just say that it contradicts? I said we are talking about the Aura which is your first question, the sprites are about the Aura which is your first question.

SmashBro
So, why is your statement quoted and not sprites?

Because the sprites are already posted on this page.

You left out the whole argument about consistency of Aura on purpose eek! laughing

You already posted that part, remember? I was just highlighting the main parts.

Did you or did you not post this as evidence of him being Shin Gouki?:

Duh. I JUST posted that quote.

Lemme refresh you poor poor memory:

The rest was just posted and proves your on drugs.

That doesn't prove anything. You didn't post the part where we were talking about it glowing ON HIS BACK. That led to the main point.

SmashBro
I already explained and quoted multiple times my explanations.

Not about his body glowing.

Of course I remember since I posted conversation twice now and explained more than twice why I posted the sprites in relation to the aura. I'm not gonna explain it again because it's obvious where this is going.

But we were referring to two different things; I was referring to Shin Akuma while you were referring to regular Akuma.

Duh! what?

I know you posted that. I've been referring to that myself, remember?

I'm repeating myself because you keep posting Ad naseums.

Don't try to use me as an excuse.

It's self explanatory

You could be more specific than that.

It doesn't matter, since it's irrelevant.

Look, there's nothing wrong with saying "it doesn't make sense", as anybody would say that. I think you're this way too seriously.

Which is irrelevant to the debate, since that's what actually happens.

Since what actually happens?

Where in that post did I just say that it contradicts? I said we are talking about the Aura which is your first question, the sprites are about the Aura which is your first question.

referring to this:

Even though I was talking about two different things.

Classic NES
Because the sprites are already posted on this page.
So why did you mention them and not quote them?

You already posted that part, remember? I was just highlighting the main parts.

Your quotes were in a deceiving order seeing you left out the answer I gave you.

Duh. I JUST posted that quote.

So the question has already been answered.

That doesn't prove anything. You didn't post the part where we were talking about it glowing ON HIS BACK. That led to the main point.

We already went over that.

SmashBro
......There was no lightning. no expression

Yes there was. There was light coming from the ground where his punch was.

SmashBro
So why did you mention them and not quote them?

Read what I said again.

Your quotes were in a deceiving order seeing you left out the answer I gave you.

Again, you already posted that part, remember?

So the question has already been answered.

What question?

We already went over that.

No we didn't.

Classic NES
Not about his body glowing.

Yes, we did.

But we were referring to two different things; I was referring to Shin Akuma while you were referring to regular Akuma.

I was talking about every incarnation of Gouki which is why I posted pics of both Shin and regular.

I know you posted that. I've been referring to that myself, remember?
Then why call it vague complaints?

Don't try to use me as an excuse.

That's a logic fallacy you fool.

You could be more specific than that.

It should have to be since every point has been repeated more than 3 times so far.

Look, there's nothing wrong with saying "it doesn't make sense", as anybody would say that. I think you're this way too seriously.
I don't care, go back to relevant topics like the aura.

Since what actually happens?

The way the aura glows, you are high.

referring to this:

Even though I was talking about two different things.

What two things were you talking about, humor me.

Classic NES
Read what I said again.

Don't have too since you always repeat yourself.

Again, you already posted that part, remember?

Okay, and it proves my point that your quoting is bad.

What question?

About the Aura. . .You are high..

No we didn't.

Yeah we did, but you keep forgetting. Why else were you complaing about the glowing not lighting him up making sense? That's what we were talking about.

Classic NES
Snip

Why would you post two post from two completely different pages with no connection?

I was reffering tot he post you made in refrence to your first question.

Remember this:

I repeat: doh We were talking about Aura color before the sprites you tard and I posted the Sprites to disprove the claim about Color relevance.

So, how did you come to this:

What contradiction was mention in relation that post about the original question? Your the one who brought up the word contradiction when we were talking about the original question. The contradiction that you just quoted has to do with you accepting that the aura covers his body and not accepting it in one post. Not the original question which is why I asked "What contradiction?"

Why would you mention a contradiction and quote me mentioning contradiction on a different issue when it was even mention in context to what I was talking about I.G. the oringal question?

Stop smoking drugs smashbros.

SmashBro
Yes, we did.

You said his body WASN'T glowing, remember?

I was talking about every incarnation of Gouki which is why I posted pics of both Shin and regular.

None of them were Shin Akuma, according to you.

Then why call it vague complaints?

When did I say such a thing?

That's a logic fallacy you fool.

That was an excuse, scrub.

It should have to be since every point has been repeated more than 3 times so far.

So were you trying to make a point?

I don't care, go back to relevant topics like the aura.

This isn't even part of the main topic, for one thing.

The way the aura glows, you are high.

That almost had nothing to do with what I said, you know?

What two things were you talking about, humor me.

dohRegular Akuma's aura and Shin Akuma's aura.

Dark-Jaxx
This "debate" is frickin hilarious.

SmashBro
Don't have too since you always repeat yourself.

So that means you have a hard time understanding?

Okay, and it proves my point that your quoting is bad.

Just because I didn't post something since you already posted it, my quoting is bad? What the f**k? You posted that part already. I was only highlighting the parts you DIDN'T address.

About the Aura. . .You are high..

confused What in the world are you talking about? Heck, it seems like you're the one who's high.

Yeah we did, but you keep forgetting. Why else were you complaing about the glowing not lighting him up making sense? That's what we were talking about.

That's not the point, man. We didn't start talking about it making sense until you said "it can glow and make him dark at the same time". That occured after we were talking about colors of his aura.

Classic NES
You said his body WASN'T glowing, remember?

laughing When did I say that his body wasn't not glowing, I said it was not light.

None of them were Shin Akuma, according to you.

When did I say that none of the illustrations I posted were not Shin Gouki?
confused

When did I say such a thing?

When you said my explanation about the aura not covering his body was vague and not descriptive enough.

That was an excuse, scrub.

No, it's logic you tard.

So were you trying to make a point?

That you are a drug user and you forget what you post.

This isn't even part of the main topic, for one thing.

No sh*t Sherlock, which is why I said several times it was irrelevant.

That almost had nothing to do with what I said, you know?

You said that it doesn't make sense for the aura the glow and shade. It doesn't matter and you just admiited that in the above post.

dohRegular Akuma's aura and Shin Akuma's aura.

Which was addressed several pages back when I posted the sprites.

Classic NES
So that means you have a hard time understanding?

No, it means your a tard who forgets what he post.

Just because I didn't post something since you already posted it, my quoting is bad? What the f**k? You posted that part already. I was only highlighting the parts you DIDN'T address.

You skipped the continuity completely tard and posted a remark I made after I explained why the aura works the way it did. That's bad quoting and why I called you out on it.

confused What in the world are you talking about?

The Aura. . .You quoted the answer to your own question.

That's not the point, man. We didn't start talking about it making sense until you said "it can glow and make him dark at the same time". That occured after we were talking about colors of his aura.

We talked about the colors before that you tard.

SmashBro
Why would you post two post from two completely different pages with no connection?

No connection? You were referring to those quotes when you were saying that I contradicted my. Click on the word "post" that's at the top of your quote. It takes you straight to the page where you said it.

I was reffering tot he post you made in refrence to your first question.

Remember this:

So, how did you come to this:

What contradiction was mention in relation that post about the original question? Your the one who brought up the word contradiction when we were talking about the original question. The contradiction that you just quoted has to do with you accepting that the aura covers his body and not accepting it in one post. Not the original question which is why I asked "What contradiction?"

Those were the quotes you used to say that I contradicted myself.

Why would you mention a contradiction and quote me mentioning contradiction on a different issue when it was even mention in context to what I was talking about I.G. the oringal question?

Just click on the word "post" and you'll see what I mean.

Stop smoking drugs smashbros.

I don't do drugs, son.

Classic NES
No connection? You were referring to those quotes when you were saying that I contradicted my. Click on the word "post" that's at the top of your quote. It takes you straight to the page where you said it.

They are on two completely different pages and unrelated. The only connection is the word "Contradiction"

Those were the quotes you used to say that I contradicted myself.

Your a tard, you mentioned a contradiction when we were talking about the color. I asked what contradiction and you quote a post refering to the Aura covering his body and just hos back in some double think fashion:

Just click on the word "post" and you'll see what I mean.

you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't do drugs, son.

Not your kinda of Drugs. erm

Dark-Jaxx
I got a major boner from this thread.

SmashBro
laughing When did I say that his body wasn't not glowing, I said it was not light.

So, it can both Glow and shroud Gouki in darkness.

When did I say that none of the illustrations I posted were not Shin Gouki?confused

You implied it. Remember, you were trying to prove that he wasn't holding back.

When you said my explanation about the aura not covering his body was vague and not descriptive enough.

I remember you saying MY comments were vague, not the other way around.

No, it's logic you tard.

No, it's an excuse, wimp. "I'm repeating myself because you're repeating yourself". That's basically what you're saying.

That you are a drug user and you forget what you post.

Something else that almost had nothing to do with what we're talking about.

No sh*t Sherlock, which is why I said several times it was irrelevant.

No, I'm talking about the this whole subject, because the topic is about Liu Kang vs. Gouki, remember?

You said that it doesn't make sense for the aura the glow and shade. It doesn't matter and you just admiited that in the above post..

And? People say these things so what? Doesn't give you no right to say "oh that's irrevalent". People obviously know it's irrevalent, that doesn't stop them from saying it.

Which was addressed several pages back when I posted the sprites.

Still I didn't contradict myself.

Dark-Jaxx
Did Smashbro just call Ashtar a wimp? haermm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>