What's Up Y'all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HorseShoeKing
Well I have been using killermovies for about 2 years now and always reading the forums to find out people views and finally decided to join and express my own. Well, not much to say really I am a 22 year old college graduate with a bachelors in math education. I enjoy movies have a plethora of a collection, all legal as well, and I am looking forward to expressing my views and comments with this community.

Oh yeah and the name is the truth... you can't touch this when it comes to pitching a shoe.

gefallen_engel
welcome to the insanity

RevoWution™©®
Welcome, fellow movie lover big grin

Storm
Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay.

guy222
welcome

BruceSkywalker
No spamming. Welcome to a place where dreams do not exist

DeathKap
Welcome friend.

Juk3n
welcome indeed - laughs and madness, expect them both friend eek!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by HorseShoeKing
Well I have been using killermovies for about 2 years now and always reading the forums to find out people views and finally decided to join and express my own. Well, not much to say really I am a 22 year old college graduate with a bachelors in math education. I enjoy movies have a plethora of a collection, all legal as well, and I am looking forward to expressing my views and comments with this community.

Oh yeah and the name is the truth... you can't touch this when it comes to pitching a shoe.

Do you use your incredible math skills to design unbeatable horse shoe tactics...,is that why you're so good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.