Full powered Galactus Vs Full powered Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

occultdestroyer
Stalemate

Harbinger
AM

starlock
AM for the win

Xplosive
Going by feats, AM wins. Going by what Galactus is capable or is supposedly capable, Galactus would actually devour him, if he would want.

Hannibal-Lector
UN for the win maybe? not too familiar with either at full power...

GalacticStorm
Anti Monitor

tdazz
Considering that we have not seen nor probably will never see Galactus at full power, I don't see how anyone can pick a winner.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by tdazz
Considering that we have not seen nor probably will never see Galactus at full power, I don't see how anyone can pick a winner.

We can go by his best showings even if that were true.

On top of that, a number of times Galactus has stated himself to be back to full power or said he was fully fed so thats not exactly true.

If scans are required then they will follow shortly.

tdazz
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
We can go by his best showings even if that were true.

On top of that, a number of times Galactus has stated himself to be back to full power or said he was fully fed so thats not exactly true.

If scans are required then they will follow shortly.

Please do because I don't remember Galactus ever at full power.

Belvedere
Can Galactus ever be full power? Isn't he supposed to be forever hungry?

tdazz
Originally posted by Belvedere
Can Galactus ever be full power? Isn't he supposed to be forever hungry?

That's what I thought. I remeber reading that when Galactus finally becomes fully fed it will result in the releasing of all his energies to create a big bang and the creation of the universe after ours.

WrathfulDwarf
AM

the Darkone
In FF337-341 Galactus devoured everything in his path including the Black Celestail that was manipulating him, Galactus became so powerful it was stated that he would consume his universe, then the multiverse, then megaverse than the omniverse. Galactus just blink his universe out of existence.

Galan007
^

yet all that ended up getting destroyed at the end of that arc, was a single universe UN]. that being said, what galactus might have eventually been able to do is quite a moot point against a being like AM whom actually destroyed all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes, on panel.

AM ftw.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Based on feats AM but on potential idk it'd be close but BIg G might pull it off

BradBalboa
Full power Anti-Monitor stomp Galactus easy !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.