Jango/Boba vs. Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Standard equipment all around. Arena setting.

Who comes out on top?

john allerdyce
Kir and Carnor ftw. Carnor could utilize the force, and Kir still beat him. I don't see how the Fetts could stop them.

Galan007
both jango and boba have beaten people much more adept with the force than carnor.

Enyalus
Mando'ade!

Galan007
?

Enyalus
Jango & Boba Fett are Mandolorians, right? That's what my comment was referring to. *nod*

Galan007
yeah, i got that part. but were you saying they lose or win?

Enyalus
Oh, they win. They definitely win. Just by virtue of being Mandalorian. I really need to give reasons for this battle? lol

Galan007
so... they win just for being mandalorian? no other reason(s)?

Enyalus
Mm, sorta difficult to compare three and a half non-force users, in my opinion.

I guess my main reasoning is that while both Jango and Kir are very good bounty hunters/trained killers, Jango also has a ton of experience in war with the Mandolorians and the Clone Wars, plus has killed numerous Jedi. Some even with his bare hands. And while Carnor isn't exactly on Kir's level (because he lost head-to-head against him), Boba is arguably even better than his father, being widely acknowledged as the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy and even holding his own against Vader (I know if it was 1 vs. 1 on a flat plain with nothing at stake, Vader would have owned him. Still, he survived and had an opportunity to kill Vader).

Also, I'm not too certain about Kir and Carnor, but Boba's armor was top class. Not to mention the weapons father and son had...

What's your opinion?

Galan007
well, carnor was adept enough with the force that he could snatch weaponry from his opponents, as well as utilize force-push/lift against them. abilities such as those might be quite useful against the non-force-sensetive fetts. and kir was not only better than carnor overall, but he was able to own dozens of storm troopers simultaneously, whilst deflecting laser blasts they were firing at him . it should also be noted that they both carry force-pikes as their standard weaponry - these pikes have removed a soldiers arm, just by tapping it.

jango/boba may in fact take this, but it certainly wouldn't be a walk in the park imo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
jango/boba may in fact take this, but it certainly wouldn't be a walk in the park imo.

I agree that the Fetts wouldn't have any easy time of it. I just can't see them losing in many senarios. Tactically, they just don't give you anything. And IMO I don't think Kir or Carnor are good enough to create their own luck.

But, I don't know much about Kir or Carnor (I don't follow post-ROTJ a lot), and I know tons about Boba from novels, etc. Bias on my part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.