Anti Monitor vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Odin
Thor Destoryer
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Mangog
Surtur

Who wins?

GalacticStorm
Anti Monitor

Nihilist
is this COIE or SC anti-moniter?

Endrict Nuul
Going with SC, COIE might be too much.

guy222
asgard

Enyalus
Asgard easily, then. COIE AM would own them all, though.

Endrict Nuul
So, is it one of these? where one version loses and the other stomps....

Enyalus
Well, yeah.

The only decent feats SC AM had were torturing a hostless Ion symbiote and vaporizing an upper level GL (starts with a K, I forget it offhand).

Whereas COIE AM was eating hundreds of universes, manhandling Pre-Crisis DCU powerhouses, making The Spectre look like a joke, etc.

Endless Mike
SC A-M also took a galaxy-busting attack that knocked him to another dimension and survived

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Enyalus
Asgard easily, then. COIE AM would own them all, though.

TricksterPriest
SC AM. It took most of the GLC, the guardians, a galaxy-busting blast and SBP just to BFR him.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
SC A-M also took a galaxy-busting attack that knocked him to another dimension and survived

as TP said, it was SBP who sent him *elsewhere* (that it was another dimension is highly debatable), and not the destruction of WarWorld & the SIN'rs power battery.

Tazer

fangirl101
Um, even SC AM was uber. His anti-matter wave was literally eating up reality.

Space M ummy
eh...I'd give it to asgard with the destroyer there. Odin can have them all animate it simultaneously (while moving their bodies elsewhere) making the destroyer pretty much invincible unless the antimonitor can find out where those bodies are.

and yes, Odin alone has galaxy busting attacks, and Surtur is on his level. add in Thor + Beta Ray + Loki (Thor's godforce attack alone has nearly killed galactus, and shattered celestial armor) and you've got a serious opponent that's nigh indestructible, doesn't tire, and doesn't feel pain.

COIE antimonitor might win anyway though. I think that antimonitor (having absorbed all those universes) was on a different level.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh...I'd give it to asgard with the destroyer there. Odin can have them all animate it simultaneously (while moving their bodies elsewhere) making the destroyer pretty much invincible unless the antimonitor can find out where those bodies are.

and yes, Odin alone has galaxy busting attacks, and Surtur is on his level. add in Thor + Beta Ray + Loki (Thor's godforce attack alone has nearly killed galactus, and shattered celestial armor) and you've got a serious opponent that's nigh indestructible, doesn't tire, and doesn't feel pain.

COIE antimonitor might win anyway though. I think that antimonitor (having absorbed all those universes) was on a different level.

Odin never busted a galaxy on his own. And even then, the galaxies didn't have any life in them.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by fangirl101
Odin never busted a galaxy on his own. And even then, the galaxies didn't have any life in them.
Does that really make a difference? If I blow up a car with a stick of dynamite, could I not blow up a car with a family in it with the same piece?

But yeah, Odin's never blown one up on his own.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
And even then, the galaxies didn't have any life in them.

lol?

Dark-Jaxx
I would say SC AM would still win.

TricksterPriest
Anti-matter wave>everything in Asgard.

occultdestroyer
Anti-Monitor

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Anti-matter wave>everything in Asgard.

A galaxy destroying blast and SBP beat AM.

You don't think Asgard with Surtur and Mangog could do that?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Anti-matter wave>everything in Asgard. Really? I dunno...

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9460/antimatter01xa7.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9460/antimatter01xa7.61eedd7f71.jpg

shifty

BradBalboa
Anti-Monitor !!

Priest
Asgard Survives.

Juntai
Anti-Monitor.

Galan007
i just don't see am losing for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.