Post Kotor Revan vs Exar Kun on Malachor V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Since my thread between Revan and Exar Kun on the Star Forge has to many unknowns I came up with Malachor V as a location.

Tangible God
This one's a strange setting. I assume by post-KotOR, it's the canonically lightside Revan.

If that's the case, he's out of his element here. The vast Dark Side reserves of the planet will do more for Kun than a Light Revan. Even so, not much has changed from your other thread. Unless there's some specific stats out there someone's in possession of, there's still not any conclusive evidence to put either above the other.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Tangible God
This one's a strange setting. I assume by post-KotOR, it's the canonically lightside Revan.

If that's the case, he's out of his element here. The vast Dark Side reserves of the planet will do more for Kun than a Light Revan. Even so, not much has changed from your other thread. Unless there's some specific stats out there someone's in possession of, there's still not any conclusive evidence to put either above the other.

You just stated the advantage and this is not the same since Revan is a light user and not dark. So the advantage here is for Kun. However, Revan does know dark side techniques and he is not on unfamilar ground.

Power alone does not win battles. If this was a different light user who had no experience with the dark side then that would be different.

Tangible God
Yeah, I know. I said the advantage is Kun's. But due to Revan's ambiguity, something you seem to overlook... often, what Revan will do is a big "Iunno."

To assume (as assuming is all we've got... again), Revan's Light will be overpowered by Kun's Malachor-enhanced Dark. SO what we know vs. what we don't:

Kun's highly skilled/unorthodox saber style vs. Revan's unknown.
Kun's Malachor-enhanced Dark Side vs. Revan's unknown level of Light.

The information is rolling in, and if we want an answer, it's Kun. It's unfair, and based on poor statistics, but there it is for this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.