Dark Bastila vs Aurra sing, Jolee, & Juhani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
Takes place in the Star Forge

Jbill311
Not many of these people have had their abilities fully mapped. They are almost all unknowns. Aurra Sing and either of the other two could take Bastilla.

Tangible God
Bastila dies.

Darth Exodus
Bastila already pwned Juhani and Jolee in the game. Aurra Sing is on about their levels (High level Jedi Knight-ish), so I imagine that she would be taken down just as easily. All three at once might pose a real problem but I can see Bastila taking them down if she's smart.

Tangible God
I don't recall Bastila "pwning" either Jolee or Juhani without Revan's help.

Icy Ninja
All she did was force stun them

kotorfan
Originally posted by Tangible God
Bastila dies.

I really don't see how she dies...

And since I heard Bastila stunned Jolee and Juhani already, that leaves Sing.

So can Bastila beat Sing?

Darth Exodus
Which not only demonstrates her superiority over them but enables her to simply walk up and decapitate them.
I doubt that Aurra Sing can stand against her, especially with Bastila being able to continually renew herself via the Star Forge.

Bastila takes this.

Icy Ninja
Oh I missed the part where they are on the star forge that gives Bastila a huge advantage but the question is will she be able to stun them again the last time she did that was by surprise, if she can't stun Jolee and Juhani the team takes this but if she can I am willing to give the win to Bastila

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.