Imhotep vs the Dragon Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The question is...who is the better Mummy villain? Is it the cursed Egyptian priest or the power-mad Chinese emperor?

Round One is between Imhotep's cursed zombielike form and the Emperor's terracotta form while Round Two is between the two at full power.

ragesRemorse
Isnt imhotep essentially invincible?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The question is...who is the better Mummy villain? Is it the cursed Egyptian priest or the power-mad Chinese emperor?

Round One is between Imhotep's cursed zombielike form and the Emperor's terracotta form while Round Two is between the two at full power.

Is the Dragon Emperor allowed to use his martial arts abilities?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Is the Dragon Emperor allowed to use his martial arts abilities? Why wouldn't he be able to?

Da Joker
I say the Dragon Emperor, he has more powers and can only be killed with the use of the knife he was killed with.

Placidity
Jet Li > Chuck Norris > Imhotep

Impediment
Imhotep was virtually invincible until he was rendered mortal by an incantation.

I have yet to see the new Mummy movie, so I cannot offer a fair basis for a fight.

I'll probably, most likely, wait until an HBO viewing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Why wouldn't he be able to?

I don't think martial arts abilities will be enough to kill let alone defeat Imhotep

moviebuff1084
I say Imhotep if for nothing else cause the mummy 3 sucked ass.

Utrigita
One required a dagger through the heart to be defeated, the other required the incarnation from the Book that invokes the power of one of the most powerful of the Egyptians gods. One brings the 10 plagues of egypt back what does the other do?

deathbycorn
Imhotep is much cooler IMO. A true Mummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.