ReXIII vs Kimahri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
the 2 favorite final fantasy beast 3 rounds
round 1. Battle of feats
round 2. quiet contest
round 3. a race around Rabanastre from ff12

DantevsKratos
i think kimahari would win

Dark-Jaxx
...Neither really have any feats.

But Kimahri wins the quiet contest.

Becci
XIII would win because of his awesomeness in AC!

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah, well since Red has some feats, and Kimahri's only feat is having his horn ripped off(FAIL!) and watching Tidus and Yuna make the sexytimes(WIN!), Red wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Neither really have any feats.

But Kimahri wins the quiet contest.

Red XIII says one line in Advent Children and none in Dirge of Cerebus; Red takes that!!

And Red XIII would be the faster of the two.

Dark-Jaxx
Red also wouldn't shut the hell up in FFVII when you find his petrified father.

ESB -1138
Red also wouldn't shut the hell up in FFVII when you find his petrified father.

And Kimahri wouldn't shut up when you got to that mountain place (I forgot the name).

Dark-Jaxx
Kimahri rarely talked afterwards though, and Red softened up and started talking after you leave the place where that old ass hole Bugenhagen lives.

And bsides, Kimahri watched Tidus and Yuna have sex, that has to amount to something right?

ESB -1138
And bsides, Kimahri watched Tidus and Yuna have sex, that has to amount to something right?

Phees, beats watching Cloud beat off to thoughts of Sephiroth when he could be having sex with Tifa and Aerith but no; he only dreams of Sephiroth.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Phees, beats watching Cloud beat off to thoughts of Sephiroth when he could be having sex with Tifa and Aerith but no; he only dreams of Sephiroth. Hence why Cloud is gay.

Tifa: "Cloud, do you want to stay in my room awhile?"

Cloud: "No Tifa, I must prepare to fight Sephiroth." *Mopes around thinking about how he's a loser and how he could not save Aeris from Sephiroth, who looked sexy setting Nibelheim on fire.*

no expression

ESB -1138
Hence why Cloud is gay.

Tifa: "Cloud, do you want to stay in my room awhile?"

Cloud: "No Tifa, I must prepare to fight Sephiroth." *Mopes around thinking about how he's a loser and how he could not save Aeris from Sephiroth, who looked sexy setting Nibelheim on fire.*

no expression

Sounds about right.

Dark-Jaxx
There's no about about it, minus the Aeris part, something along those lines DID happen.

ESB -1138
It's sad...but true. Cloud has the hottest chick after him for some reason.

Dark-Jaxx
I know....sad

It's depressing, it really is.

ESB -1138
I know....sad

It's depressing, it really is.

A moment for Cloud's stupidity. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.