10D Imps VS The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Imps from the 10th Dimension battle all-out against the formidable Celestials

Bloodlust ON

Knowsbleed33
All Celestials included?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
All Celestials included?
No.
Scathan excluded.

Knowsbleed33
D'oh!

I'll wait until I learn about the Fulcrum before I respond.

cloud102
Do we know for SURE that there are more than 1 10D Imps. Are they a race? If so, how many?

Board Walker
im going to go with the 10d imp i have seen so far, people think celestians > 10d imp? Let alone 5th d imps?

Astner
With Scatan excluded the Celestials could all be defeated by an aspect of Eternity. A ten-dimensional imp's thought should be more powerful than the synergy of all Celestials.

llagrok
Is Scathan going to muzzle them all?

5D imps could take this, 10D imps are like a million times more powerful?

cloud102
So...how many 10D Imps are there? And how powerful are they?

Astner
There's one 10D imp, the Ultimator. And was only mentioned in a story by Mxyzptlk.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
5D imps could take this, 10D imps are like a million times more powerful? ultimator was so powerful that she was eating 5-d imps like candy .

celestialdemon
And all it took to beat her was Morpheus boring her to sleep.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by celestialdemon
And all it took to beat her was Morpheus boring her to sleep.

Celestials can win then. While I like the characters alot, they are pretty boring. They mostly just stand around.

Board Walker
These battles are about both sides being blood lusted unless otherwise stated, ultimator isnt going to fall asleep from boredom mid way through the fight.

Heck, Mr. MXY could likely down the celestials

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Board Walker
These battles are about both sides being blood lusted unless otherwise stated, ultimator isnt going to fall asleep from boredom mid way through the fight.

Heck, Mr. MXY could likely down the celestials

So Ultimator wasn't bloodlusted when she was looking to destroy everyone in the 5th dimension.

TricksterPriest
Mxy survived a shot from that thing. He's a few steps above most 5D imps.

And since Scathan does not count for the Celestials (god bless alternate timelines), they get a righteous ass-whupping.

fangirl101
So Ultimator wasn't bloodlusted when she was looking to destroy everyone in the 5th dimension.
Mxy pretty much used trickery to BFR the Ultimator since that is all that could be done to her. And it took a combine plot from another multiversal diety and mxy's own power to put her away for eternity.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mxy pretty much used trickery to BFR the Ultimator since that is all that could be done to her. And it took a combine plot from another multiversal diety and mxy's own power to put her away for eternity.

How can you BFR something that is supposed to be everything?

Mr. Slippyfist
How can you BFR something that is supposed to be everything? By putting it in a comic.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
By putting it in a comic.

Comic-book logic ftw. durw00t

Galan007
bfr had absolutely nothing to do with why ultimator was beaten. nothing at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.