Is it true there's high criminality in Scotland?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
Well, is it?

kodak
As a Canadian, i feel it is my duty to tackle this question.

.... whats a Scotland?

Scottie
Originally posted by kodak
.... whats a Scotland? srug

chillmeistergen
Yes.

chillybanana
Yes, there is. A lot of coverage about knife crime is on the news at the moment. General violence is pretty high here in the bigger cities.

Moosey
As a Canadian, i feel it is my duty to tackle this question.

.... whats a Scotland?

As another Canadian, I feel the need to tackle the first Canadian and then steal his maple syrup.

ScarletSpeed
it is the stabbing capital of europe, so yeah,

laughing

chillybanana
Mandos must be really looking forward to his trip smile

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chillybanana
Yes, there is. A lot of coverage about knife crime is on the news at the moment. General violence is pretty high here in the bigger cities.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
it is the stabbing capital of europe, so yeah,

laughing

Do some criminals get off scot free, like some do here in the States?

chillybanana
I imagine so. There has also been a lot of cases where jail sentences don't seem enough in relation to the crime committed.

BruceSkywalker
I imagine so. There has also been a lot of cases where jail sentences don't seem enough in relation to the crime committed.

As long as you and Liam, my two favorite Scots are always safe from harm.

chillybanana
Thank you, we will try to be hug

~Wålshy~
Liam is a criminal, a dirty, stinking criminal! uhuh

chillybanana
Well, yes, he did drink in a public place...laughing out loud

~Wålshy~
Well, yes, he did drink in a public place...laughing out loud http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=484223

crackers

chillybanana
...and that laughing out loud

kodak
Originally posted by Moosey
As another Canadian, I feel the need to tackle the first Canadian and then steal his maple syrup. as the first Canadian, i feel it is my duty, to avenge myself, and take back that which is most important to me, my maple syrup.

Mandos
Mandos must be really looking forward to his trip smile

You have no idea.

Mandos
as the first Canadian, i feel it is my duty, to avenge myself, and take back that which is most important to me, my maple syrup.

As a third Canadian, I drank all the maple syrup at the transaction between you two.

kodak
Originally posted by Mandos
As a third Canadian, I drank all the maple syrup at the transaction between you two. this is aboot to get ugly mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.