No more Anime musicals!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I think Anime shows have been going down the toilet because of these retarded musicals about them and enough is enough. I remember seeing a Bleach musical a couple months ago online and oh dear god it was horrible. The costumes were crappy, the background was crappy, and of course their singing was crappy. I've seen other anime musicals online and I felt like I was in that situation where I was gonna die in 7 days but when it comes to Anime musicals it might be less days than I expect.

All that stuff I said up there is just my opinion. What do you think about these Anime musicals?

Vampire Savior
Haray, I hate musicals any way.

Terror of Death
No ones forcing you to watch these musicals. If you dont like them dont bother going online looking for them. Its as simple as that.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Terror of Death
No ones forcing you to watch these musicals. If you dont like them dont bother going online looking for them. Its as simple as that. Let me guess, you like musicals...

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Let me guess, you like musicals...

I hate musiscals thats why I responded the way I did. Just because hes able to watch anime musicals doesnt mean he has to. Why waste your time looking at stuff you dont like?

Nemesis X
I watched other musicals online because I thought the Bleach musical was the only sucky musical and god was I wrong. Besides, I watched other musicals because I was bored as hell while I was surfing through the internet (should have just played videogames).

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Terror of Death
I hate musiscals thats why I responded the way I did. Just because hes able to watch anime musicals doesnt mean he has to. Why waste your time looking at stuff you dont like? If I don't like it, it shouldn't exist big grin

I was just sayin that i don't care if there are no more anime musicals, cuz i didn't like them anyway.

TKM
Hm...anime musicals. Are they really that bad? If so, thank goodness I haven't seen them. It sounds like they're going Disney; always singing. But yeah... it sounds a lot like Disney the way you all describe it. I like all the older Disney movies (before 2000) but a lot of the new stuff they've came out with is crap(with the exception of a few.)

Nemesis X
Why do these people always ruin good animes with a frikkin musical? I feel like I'm watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

The Last Rider
Wait, ANIME MUSICALS?????? WTF! Who's bright idea was this? mad

Nemesis X
Originally posted by The Last Rider
Wait, ANIME MUSICALS?????? WTF! Who's bright idea was this? mad

I have no idea. Whoever invented the awfulness that is anime musicals deserves a smack.

The Last Rider
Hear,Hear! laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
The official musical of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, "Hare Hare Yukai".

God that sucked.

First_Tsurugi06
I don't even like AMV's myself, sans this one user on youtube.

I really doubt I'd want to know just how Anime musicals work.

The Last Rider
2 words: It doesn't

Quincy
hahahaha Nemesis loves musicals

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Quincy
hahahaha Nemesis loves musicals

The only musicals I dislike are the live action anime musicals. People performing cosplays and singing like morons is the type of anime musical I hate. All the other AMVs that aren't live action I kinda like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.