TMNT vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Curt Conners has reverted back into his alterego, The Lizard, and has excaped down into the sewers. Can the turtles capture the reptile and change him back too curt conners?

DigiMark007
Turtles stomp in the fight. Not sure if they'd figure out how to turn him back, unless just capturing him and calming him down worked.

Connors should take any 1 of the turtles, and any 2 would likely be a good fight. Because, iirc, none of the turtles have class 10 strength and comparable reflexes. But 4's a stomp.

PRAYERRUN
The key is for the turtles to do the job Spider-man does, and basically help the good doctor without seriously injuring him. I see Donny maybe doing something about changing him back, but it would be a touphie.

Terror of Death
Don, Raph, and Leo were able to beat a mutated crocidile (Leatherhead) in the sewers. Leo also beat a giant Albino croc when he was a toddler using pressure points. Plus they have defeated and captured countless other mutants with Dons monster capturing equipment. If given a day or a couple of hours I'am pretty sure Don can change Connors back. However he needs the necessary equipment. I dont think any of the stuff in their lair is going to do any good so they would probably have to find conors lab.

Its not going to be that easy buts its possible for them to take the Lizard down.

PRAYERRUN
coolbig grin

BruceSkywalker
Turtle power ftw

The Heap
Comic TMNT would actually kill Lizard, nevermind change him back into a Human.

But yeah, Donny could figure a way to change him back if need be.

swift.64
the lizard is stronger, more agile, and visous. but id give the lizard a 40/60 chance of winning because the tmnt are team.

darthyoda23
old cartoon turtles win wink

darthyoda23
wait a minute i think spiderman wud find out and jump in confused

Terror of Death
Originally posted by darthyoda23
wait a minute i think spiderman wud find out and jump in confused

Other heroes cant get involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.