WonderWoman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Wonder Woman only has her lasso and bracelets. That's it. She has an hour of rest between fights. No PIS/CIS

1) DC Scarecrow
2) Namor the Sub-Mariner
3) Orion (no astro-harness)
4) Terrax & Nova
5) Parasite & Metallo
6) Morg w/ Waters of Life
7) Depowered Tyrant

Mr. Slippyfist
Gauntlet's are supposed to be semi-passable. The whole gauntlet consists on men though. erm

comicfan11
Dies at 3 every single time

TricksterPriest
She's not beating Orion. Lassoing him is her only chance.

4 is iffy. I'd give her the nod because those 2 are idiots.

5 is tough. Parasite fluctuates, but I wonder if he could absorb her power via the lasso, or does the magic make her immune? Metallo depends on the version.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
She's not beating Orion. Lassoing him is her only chance. So... she does beat Orion?

TricksterPriest
If she can get the lasso on. He's at least as fast as her, and close to as skilled. But she has flight. Might go either way. She'd have no chance with the harness.

fangirl101
She can get about 5 wins on Orion since he doesnt' have his gear. with that being said Terrax and nova would be the ones to stop her. and they should be above metallo and parasite. Since Parasite can be taken out with a brick wall since he won't be able to touch her. even two idiot heralds on the low pole is too much for most other herald levelers. Even one should take up some time. Even Wonder Woman says kinda the same thing about GL's. She says that thier very least are formitable. I'd take them to be around the same as the lower heralds.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If she can get the lasso on. He's at least as fast as her, and close to as skilled. But she has flight. Might go either way. She'd have no chance with the harness. As fast as her?

I'm not sure I've seen too many Orion feats that compare to hers in that aspect.

TricksterPriest
Minus the harness, could be right. srug

Bouboumaster
Stop at Orion.

Or die at the hands of Terrax and Nova (Wich Nova? Frankie, or Rich?)

Sup3rman1521
Frankie Raye

h1a8
She beats 1-3 (just lassoes Orion or combos him to ko).
She stalemates the rest by crossing her bracelets.

Give her her tiara (how do I say this correctly?) and she beats 1-6.
She decapitates Terrax and lassoes Nova (even bouncing their blasts back at them)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.