Dead Snow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Norway has a couple of good horror flicks like Cold Prey and Rovdyr. Now this one is coming out which sounds pretty good. The film is about Nazi Zombies in the Norwegian snow. Yep, I'm watching this for sure.

http://kampanje.filmweb.no/euforia/dodsno/web.jpg

cropsy_is_god
I'll check it out. I cant be worse than the shit hollywood is spewing out these days.

MildPossession
The trailer should be out soon apparently.

Official site: http://www.dodsno.no/

Keep checking there, it might show up soon.

MildPossession
Ugh I just found out the director was the man who made the spoof of Kill Bill called Kill Buljo and that was not funny at all, it was terrible...

So, I hope he has moved on and is capable of making a horror film good... it's put me off it a bit.

deathbycorn
This actually looks bloody cool.

Cb3t1rvibas

steverules
When the guy saw the nazi flag I'm pretty sure he probably said 'Oh f*ck'

MildPossession
It's a teaser so hopefully a longer one will come out soon, but yeah will check it out on dvd.

steverules
I'm hoping for an English dub

ragesRemorse
This movie looks worthwhile. I hope it doesnt take to long to reach the states with english subs

MildPossession
New poster released.

Impediment
The plot of this Norwegian film is set around a group of Norwegian medical students who go away for an Easter vacation in a cabin up in the mountains. Unfortunately, the area they are staying in was used by the Nazis in the German occupation of Norway during World War II. The Germans raped and pillaged the locals and stole all their gold, until the locals chased the Germans up the mountains, where they supposedly froze to death. The medical students find a box of gold in the cabin they are staying in, which had belonged to the Germans. As a result, zombie Germans come back to reclaim their gold, with deadly results.

lEQwEmeWnyI

Looks kinda campy to me. I'll definitely have to rent this.

deathbycorn
Already seen it, its great. And there is already a thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=490546

Impediment
See, this is why I hate our search engine. Oh, well. I'll merge it.

MildPossession
Here is the trailer in better quality:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/deadsnow/

It looks a lot of fun going by the latest trailer, I love the use of the classical music towards the end of the trailer where the Nazis are all running towards them over the snow, ha ha!!

"We should have gone to the Beach like I told you!"

yuhang919
I will check it out.I hope it's good.And I can sleep. stick out tongue

MildPossession
It's going straight to DVD at the end of August here in Britain, no cinema release.

lil bitchiness
Ok, well I finally saw it. Didn't want to pay 8 bucks to see it at the cinema, but I saw it on DVD aaand it was aright actually.

Much better than I thought. Fun, entertaining and so unbelievably disgusting.
Psycho Nazi Zombies. Its deffinitively something new.

Nemesis X
So this movie is about Nazi Zombies?

MildPossession
I should get it through the post on dvd soon, found a cool exclusive cover design.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So this movie is about Nazi Zombies?

Most certainly is. It managed to balance humour and gore perfectly.

deathbycorn
Sorry but Nazi Zombies are not something new they have been around since 1977 in the movie Shockwaves and more recently in the UK military horror film Outpost.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Sorry but Nazi Zombies are not something new they have been around since 1977 in the movie Shockwaves and more recently in the UK military horror film Outpost.

And who exactly said it was 'new'?

deathbycorn
Um, you did.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Psycho Nazi Zombies. Its deffinitively something new.

deathbycorn
Oh yeah and before I forget, which admins dick did you suck to be a mod?

You can't even spell.

lil bitchiness
How about you go away for 2 weeks.

MildPossession
Haven't you been a mod, like for ages? banned again!! he has also been banned on another board...

The post is being a bugger here, my Dead Snow still hasn't arrived, tomorrow!!

MildPossession
I finally saw this last night and I loved it, so much fun. A few things though:

Unless the scene was a homage, there was a blatant rip off of a scene from The Descent concerning one death scene.

How did one girl know to do the 'spit' test when she wasn't in the car with the guys who talked about it. Can't see him talking about it again after that.

One characters mobile phone suddenly worked in the middle of nowhere when at the start of the film one character said they would not work, unless I missed something and they found a special type of phone...

Some of the blood was obviously CGI and unfortunately could tell.

Apart from the above nit pickings, I really really enjoyed Dead Snow.

Shame they all died, didn't even hate any of the characters. sad

Oh and was it just me, or did this film contain one icky sex scene, I'm sorry but he had just had a number 2, so straight away while he is still on the loo that girl goes in and has sex with him, she sucks his fingers that he has just used to wipe his arse, the smell that would be there, urgh... dirty sex = dirty death.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.