Sumpreme Overlord Shimrra vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fatgogeta
Inspired by the Vong versus CIS thread. I was wondering who you folks think would win between the droid general and the overlord of the YV in one on one combat. Grievous has his 4 lightsabers and the blaster Obi-Wan shot him with. Shimrra has standard Yuuzhan Vong Weaponry (Amphistaff, crab armor etc...).

Galan007
i just don't see shim' getting the better of grievous for some reason.

Vorpal Ruin
I believe that Shimrra uses A Scepter of Power(or something) that is his unique weapon. Shimrra also fought very well and held an advantage on NJO Luke Skywalker, almost killing him.
Shimrra wins imo

Enyalus
Isn't crab armor lightsaber resistant?

Tangible God
Anyone who can hold off NJO Luke can defeat Grievous.

Galan007
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I believe that Shimrra uses A Scepter of Power(or something) that is his unique weapon. Shimrra also fought very well and held an advantage on NJO Luke Skywalker, almost killing him.
Shimrra wins imo crikey, you're right. i withdraw my original statement.

fatgogeta
Originally posted by Enyalus
Isn't crab armor lightsaber resistant?

The Vonduun Crab armor was indeed lightsaber resistant, with a weak point in the underarm area. It's pretty analogus to Bane's orbalisks in that it wards off lighsabers but does not offer total coverage.

Also since I forgot to stiplulate, this is both of them at their best, so Clone Wars Grievous and Unifying Force Shimrra.

Enyalus
Right-o, then. Shimrra wins.

Plus, that name is so cool.

Tangible God
Shimrra sounds kinda Indian. He stalemated Luke with his bargain prices.

Lt. Valerian
Kinda? Totally.

Allankles
If this Grevious pre ROTS (before Mace injured him) he takes Shimrra with few difficulties. Shimrra is strong and fast but he isn't nearly as deadly as Grevious.

And before anyone mentions NJO did you guys actually read the fight? He had every advantage on NJO Luke and he still got decapitated. First he set Luke up in a nearly impossible situation. He had his best guards fight Luke while he controlled the gravtity of the platform Luke was fighting on.

So every time Luke would have an advantage in the fight, he'd adjust the gravity and bring Luke down. Not to mention Luke had fought hundreds of Vong before facing Shimrra's elite guard.

After Luke had killed Shimrra's elite, Shimrra took him on but not without first blind siding Luke. Luke was pinned down to the platform and he still decapitated Shimraa with just about the first strike he aimed at him. Shimrra just had brute strength. Luke was exhausted when he faced Shimrra and had to deal with a huge distraction on top of that.

skywalker833
I think this would be a good fight. But I think CW Grievous will take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.