Imperiex vs. Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
This is Monarch after absorbing the 51 other Captain Atoms and Major Force, against Imperiex Prime before the whole Brainiac bonding thingy. Both are bloodlusted, PIS off. They're fighting on the Luna of Earth-51 (just because I want to see that universe get trashed yet AGAIN).

I thought this must have been done before, but I fooled with the search for a while and came up with nothing every time. If it has...my bad.

vlaaad12345
Imperiex in a stomp,entropy>>>the quantam force.

Galan007
imperiex. easily.

Takion
Originally posted by Galan007
imperiex. easily.
ahah

Galan007
^
you know it. uhuh

Takion
^
you know it. uhuh
awecreep

Philosophía
imperiex. easily.

Juk3n
Peri ftw

Harbinger
imperiex. easily.

Utrigita
imperiex. easily.

BradBalboa
i dont know, it is said that imperiex holds the power of the big bang, hes just never dished out that kinda power, wheeras Monarch has !!

vlaaad12345
Imperiexs power is beyond a big bangs and he did unleash more then that kind of power.

BradBalboa
when ? the most he ever destroyed was a Galaxy.. thats not even comparable to the Power Monarch dished out when prime rippe dopen his armour !!

Enyalus
I got the whole idea from both of them having unbelievably durable armor. I haven't read all of the Our Worlds At War arc, but wasn't Imperiex tanking some really heavy blasts...but then his armor got cracked by Earth weapon tech?

And Monarch wasn't being scratched by Hal Jordans, Supermen, and the Monitors. Plus, I think Monarch is more intelligent out of the two.

I also don't like the argument that 'entropy pwns all,' considering without the quantum subparticles (Quantum Force) entropy wouldn't even exist...

vlaaad12345
Entropy doesnt need the quantam force to exist,imperiex armor got cracked from kismet(dc eternity)+superman suicide diving his armor not earth tech,and imperiex unleashed the infinite big bang(same one as the one that created all of dc)at the end of OWAW he also had the power to destroy dc,monarch gets stomped.

Dark-Jaxx
Monarch fought against Superman Prime for a substantial amount of time, of course he wins. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.