Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arob
Hamlet 2 is shock comedy.

There's a song in the soundtrack entitled Raped in the Face that Steve Coogan sings while pointing at his own face. Is that funny?

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh72/Dumpdiggers/Cooganconfused.jpg

The story gets more and more unrealistic as an ethnically diverse student body stages the ultimate high school theater production and reinvents Jesus Christ as a sexy rocker!

Written by Pam Brady (South Park credits) and Andrew Fleming, and directed by Fleming, Hamlet 2 stars Steve Coogan, Catherine Keener, David Arquette, Amy Poehler, and Elizabeth Shue.

chillmeistergen
Sounds pretty good.

Scythe
It's rather stupid comedy that many of us like to hear to begin with, it's done by a few of the same guys who did the South Park movie, so one actually knows what to expect, I mean come on...

Menetnashté
Raped in the face? Yeah, that is funny. Stop being such a libby.

ragesRemorse
I can't wait to see this movie.

Toku King
Originally posted by arob
Hamlet 2 is shock comedy.

There's a song in the soundtrack entitled Raped in the Face that Steve Coogan sings while pointing at his own face. Is that funny?

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh72/Dumpdiggers/Cooganconfused.jpg

The story gets more and more unrealistic as an ethnically diverse student body stages the ultimate high school theater production and reinvents Jesus Christ as a sexy rocker!

Written by Pam Brady (South Park credits) and Andrew Fleming, and directed by Fleming, Hamlet 2 stars Steve Coogan, Catherine Keener, David Arquette, Amy Poehler, and Elizabeth Shue.

That makes me want to watch it even more now.

Strangelove
I want to see this movie so bad.

Any comedy that straddles the line between absurdity and criminal insanity is worth my time.

Almighty Bauer
Oh dear... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Another dumb comedy that I'll avoid desperately and then have to justify myself to idiots who think it's the new whatever they think is funny... Borat or something...

Robtard
Looks like laugh, will be watching it.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Toku King
That makes me want to watch it even more now.
Co-sing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

moviebuff1084
I will never see this movie even the trailer offended me. The jokes i saw in the trailer were not funny just looked like they were going out of the way to piss people off. And what can you expect from the creators of south park a show thats all about kids who curse and make fun of everybody's religion, handicap, race, and so on and so forth.

Toku King
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Co-sing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I'm not singing. confused

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by moviebuff1084
I will never see this movie even the trailer offended me. The jokes i saw in the trailer were not funny just looked like they were going out of the way to piss people off. And what can you expect from the creators of south park a show thats all about kids who curse and make fun of everybody's religion, handicap, race, and so on and so forth. If that was really all South Park was about you may have a point.

This looks pretty funny. I may see it.

Robtard
I will never see this movie even the trailer offended me. The jokes i saw in the trailer were not funny just looked like they were going out of the way to piss people off. And what can you expect from the creators of south park a show thats all about kids who curse and make fun of everybody's religion, handicap, race, and so on and so forth.

Calm down, it's just a movie and you've obviously never seen more than a episode or two of South Park, if that.

moviebuff1084
Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down, it's just a movie and you've obviously never seen more than a episode or two of South Park, if that.

I've seen a bunch of South Park episodes and some i found funny but that is what the show is.

chillmeistergen
I've seen a bunch of South Park episodes and some i found funny but that is what the show is.

No, it isn't. Anyway, why the hell shouldn't they be able to ridicule anything and anyone they want?

Bardock42

You don't understand much, do you?

Robtard

Just for fun, what did you find humorous?

moviebuff1084
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
No, it isn't. Anyway, why the hell shouldn't they be able to ridicule anything and anyone they want?

They can and do but when thats all you do in every episode it gets old and stops being funny... unless your a small child or something and find that kinda shit funny.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You don't understand much, do you?

Please tell me what im not understanding?

Originally posted by Robtard
Just for fun, what did you find humorous?

Well the 3 episodes that stand out to me is the one with korn in it cause im a huge korn fan boy. The one about guitar hero and the one the one with the dance off.

DM Shadow
haha, ya man this movie was absolutely HILARIOUS. laughing

Bardock42

Please tell me what im not understanding?

South Park, obviously.

Blinky
I want to see it, but there is no way I'm paying 9 clams. I'll wait until it's at the $3 movies, just in case it's a POS.

chillmeistergen
Well the 3 episodes that stand out to me is the one with korn in it cause im a huge korn fan boy. The one about guitar hero and the one the one with the dance off.

You probably don't find it funny because you have no idea about current events, politics, literature or many other things that it's satirised. It speaks volumes that the only episodes you liked either have something to do with you personally, or have very easy to follow and broad storylines.

moviebuff1084
You probably don't find it funny because you have no idea about current events, politics, literature or many other things that it's satirised. It speaks volumes that the only episodes you liked either have something to do with you personally, or have very easy to follow and broad storylines.

Yeah i don't watch south park so i know nothing that goes on in the world hmmm. thats really sad that you think that. Watch the news every now and then its better that south park and it don't kill braincells. What i was meaning to say is that i don't watch much of the show (cause i have a life) and out of the few episodes i have seen them were the only ones i found funny.

Kovacs86
Yeah i don't watch south park so i know nothing that goes on in the world hmmm.

Actually, he meant that you don't understand South Park and therefore you know nothing about the World, to be honest.

moviebuff1084
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Actually, he meant that you don't understand South Park and therefore you know nothing about the World, to be honest.

You mean he meant what i said?... confused

chillmeistergen
I obviously wasn't saying that you should watch South Park to get a grasp on current events. I was saying that you fail to realise the depth of the way South Park satirises such things, perhaps because you don't fully understand the issues, or just because you're a bit slow.

moviebuff1084
I obviously wasn't saying that you should watch South Park to get a grasp on current events. I was saying that you fail to realise the depth of the way South Park satirises such things, perhaps because you don't fully understand the issues, or just because you're a bit slow.

Ok once again i will say this for the short bus kids who don't know how to take someone else's opinion. I don't dislike south park i just think it goes out of it's way to offended people, and if you don't agree with me on that then you don't watch south park. And i don't go to cartoons for my news i go to... the news, and yes i do realize that south park makes fun of today's politics much like any and every show does nowadays. But back on topic (which is not about south park it's about hamlet 2) movie looks dumb and i will not be seeing it IMO.

AngryManatee
...i will not be seeing it IMO.

You're not gonna see it, IYO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.