Thoughts about Incest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Hey, I know it's not normal for people to like incest, but I find it quite fascinating.

I read tons of incest hentai mangas, and it excites me and makes me horny.

Does anyone else find it hot?

Mandos

Outbound
Pssh, how do you know those characters in the mangas arent just pretending to be related? awehuhs

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Outbound
Pssh, how do you know those characters in the mangas arent just pretending to be related? awehuhs

I thought of Cell. awehuhs

Outbound
Is it incest if you have sex with yourself? awehuhs

Mandos
Quite possibly, so avoid self-masturbation

Mairuzu
cats do it all the time

Mandos
If it was nature's way to come out of your mother's, why would you defy this order and try to go back in? wacko

chillmeistergen
Personally, no, I object to it. I don't care if you and your sister (or whatever other relation) want to f*ck each other, though.

~Wålshy~
its alright

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mandos
If it was nature's way to come out of your mother's, why would you defy this order and try to go back in? wacko

Pfft. Nature. Rules are made to be broken, friend. Sloppily and vigorously, if possible.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hey, I know it's not normal for people to like incest, but I find it quite fascinating.

1DXM7Y7M_e0

Mywi

I dont have a brother, I cant imagine what it would be like to have sex with one.. hmm maybe if he was as hot as me I would want it

I wouldnt wanna have sex with my sisters though,..... gross puke

Mandos
Originally posted by Mywi
I dont have a brother, I cant imagine what it would be like to have sex with one.. hmm maybe if he was as hot as me I would want it

confused Mywi, return from the dark side od the force.

Mywi
confused Mywi, return from the dark side od the force.

Nevah!

Mandos
Nevah!

Then stay a profanatic hot babe and make all men shiver with pleasure all your life... and then burn in hell stick out tongue

Mywi
Then stay a profanatic hot babe and make all men shiver with pleasure all your life... and then burn in hell stick out tongue i dont care about other than my man srug

and there is no hell shock_happy

teehee

Dark-Jaxx

Does anyone else find it hot? http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t120/evil_guaxinim/1208577453499.jpg

But I actually have to admit I read tons of incestuous hentai mangas as well. And yes, it is hot.

Wouldn't do incest in real life though. But that could also be because my sister is like 5'2" and 230 pounds.

Mandos
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t120/evil_guaxinim/1208577453499.jpg

But I actually have to admit I read tons of incestuous hentai mangas as well. And yes, it is hot.

Wouldn't do incest in real life though. But that could also be because my sister is like 5'2" and 230 pounds.

She has a point, and a big one stick out tongue

I stumbled upon stuff of the same category. It got my interest for awhile. And then, it grew out of me.

Terryc250

I wouldnt wanna have sex with my sisters though,..... gross puke
Try your dad?

Sado22
ever seen Charming Mother?

Dark-Jaxx
She has a point, and a big one stick out tongue

I stumbled upon stuff of the same category. It got my interest for awhile. And then, it grew out of me. ...I'm a dude. no expression

Mandos
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I'm a dude. no expression

The point was your sister. Didn't get the joke, oh well.

Mandos
Originally posted by Sado22
ever seen Charming Mother?

What's that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.