why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LEWZMP
wer deed zey film it

J.P Jaeh_Poole
um. your post is not understandable.

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL

Ahem. Sorry, didn't mean to laugh....

EBCullenClanFan
*reporting*

J.P Jaeh_Poole
*stomps foot* RIGHT. should've reported first!

IheartPocky
Bwa Ha Ha and LEWZP both re-appeared at the same time. 0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0!!!!!! pirate

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Maybe she's Bwa's stalker- following her wherever- whatever site she goes! or maybe an evil doppleganger? stick out tongue

EBCullenClanFan
^^ id go with that. but where ever is imperial logic???

IheartPocky
Oh, I was thinking more along the lines od Bwa's other personality. hahaha Something she does for fun. Because she and Imp would always talk about LEWZMP and then she appeared!

J.P Jaeh_Poole
i think imperial logic's untimely disapearance was explained by bwa in some other thread.... I think... >.<

lol pocky stick out tongue that'd be against the rules, though... socking... stick out tongue

EBCullenClanFan
who knows. these times are weird...

Bwa Ha Ha
No, remember i was on kmc ages before lewzmp appeared, and she has her own email..... click on her profile and compare it to mine! And Impy seems to have gone off and died somewhere....

J.P Jaeh_Poole
we're kidding stick out tongue

Bwa! you have a stalker! *gasp* how'd she know you're active now?!?!?!

Bwa Ha Ha
dunno

guess she checks on here once in a while

IheartPocky
Maybe Impy is LEWZMP!!!! *GASP*

Bwa Ha Ha
ROFL

No way! Seriously, Impy dissapeared off the face of the planet a few months ago. Dunno where she is. Maybe France. She said she was going sometime soon....

J.P Jaeh_Poole
*gasp* where's Imp?! where?! WHERE?!

whoever really really wants to find her could.. er, maybe borrow the compass from jack?

Bwa Ha Ha
lol totally

but it's been about three months since i heard from her........

*gasp*

RoguePw25
CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.