malak's infantry vs The clone army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
Malak's sith trooper go against the clone army of camino or is it kamino w/e anyway the scenario takes place on the Endar spire

Tangible God
1.2 million clones with 4000 years of technological advancement in armor and weaponry vs. an unknown amount of humans with armor and weaponry of which we know nothing about.

Damn, this is gonna be a good one.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Tangible God
1.2 million clones with 4000 years of technological advancement in armor and weaponry vs. an unknown amount of humans with armor and weaponry of which we know nothing about.

Damn, this is gonna be a good one. dont be cute with me its hurt inside

Galan007
the totality of the clone army was only 1.2 million? that's still an impressive number, i just thought there would've been more for some reason.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Galan007
the totality of the clone army was only 1.2 million? that's still an impressive number, i just thought there would've been more for some reason. It should be more. I think the stats said that there was one clone for every member world in the Republic. And some sources mention hundreds of thousands of clones dieing in a single campaign, all the while other sources state that like half the clones had died by the middle of the war. There's a contradiction for ya.

Apparently, authors and writers decided that 200 000 units literally meant 200 000 soldiers. If its all true than the casualties the CIS must have taken were unimaginable.

Galan007
^

yeah, i guess i'm thinking of around the time of ANH. it seems like it'd take more than 1.2 million troops to man the death star, star destroyers, outlying planets, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.