NOES Remake !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cropsy_is_god
I just read on yahoo that Billy thornton has agreed to play freddy kreuger in the NOES remake. This is becoming a ****in joke NOES, Halloween, Friday the 13th they dont need remade and the horror genre doesn't need a load of shitty remakes. I for one am sick to death of Hollywood ****in up the horror genre.

MildPossession
I read that it's only a rumour, and stuff that comes out of Englunds mouth is usually not true.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f58/t490577.html

cropsy_is_god
There's no need for a remake. The original was great. I hate big budget horror films they suck. All these big budget horrors are the same slap in loads of gore and special effects and thats it. These idiots making the remake don't give a **** about the original or horror fans only how much they can make out of this remake imo.

Evil Dead
so you like the original films..........great. What's the worst that can happen, you'll still have the originals....nothing about them will have changed. At best, one or two of these remakes may be enjoyable, giving you another film to watch.

I see no downside, only upside here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.