Darth Malak and Rots Anakin vs Rots Obiwan and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
all at full strenght and anakin is going threw light and dark side phases there will be 2 rounds
round 1) just sabers on malachor v
round 2) all out on mustafar

Icy Ninja
The saber fight i am giving to team one just because Malek and Revan are unknowns and Anakin is better than Obi-Wan with a saber

All out team two wins if the match up goes Obi vs Ani and Revan vs Malek Obi holds off Anakin long enough for Revan to take out Malek and they double team him or if it goes Obi vs Malek and Revan vs Ani, Revan has a good chance of taking out Anakin with the force but if Anakin can get in close with his saber he will be able to take out Revan and Help Malek take out Obi-Wan, that is if Malek could hold off Obi-Wan long enough. Overall I'd say team Two 7/10

Kotor3
Team two in everything. Anakin may be the best with saber skill but he definitely is not the top duelist. Obi Wan after a long fight defeats Anakin as Anakin gets frustrated and does something stupid.

Revan defeats Malak in saber and force. No questions asked. They would not match up differently since Revan is a Strategist and would definitely match Obi Wan to Anakin while he takes out Malak and if Obi Wan is still fighting Anakin he will kill both with force lighting for Obi Wan taking to long.

Gideon
LOL @ Revan killing Anakin and Obi-Wan with Force lightning. What? Are they gonna hand him their sabers first?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Kotor3
Team two in everything. Anakin may be the best with saber skill but he definitely is not the top duelist. Obi Wan after a long fight defeats Anakin as Anakin gets frustrated and does something stupid.

Revan defeats Malak in saber and force. No questions asked. They would not match up differently since Revan is a Strategist and would definitely match Obi Wan to Anakin while he takes out Malak and if Obi Wan is still fighting Anakin he will kill both with force lighting for Obi Wan taking to long. As if Anakin will ALWAYS get pissed off like he was in the movie. That was a rare instance that involved his son to be dead wife and former master. I'd say any other day Anakin would kill OB1.

Who is the top duelist in your mind?

Kotor3
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
As if Anakin will ALWAYS get pissed off like he was in the movie. That was a rare instance that involved his son to be dead wife and former master. I'd say any other day Anakin would kill OB1.

Who is the top duelist in your mind?

I would say it would be between Revan and Obi Wan. Anakin may be the most skilled with a saber but not the best duelist.

Malak and Anakin are shown to be ones who rush into a fight before using their heads and are not known to be strategic fighters.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Gideon
LOL @ Revan killing Anakin and Obi-Wan with Force lightning. What? Are they gonna hand him their sabers first?

Wasn't Revan's force lighting very powerful, more than Dooku's force lighting? If Revan is able to get it off will Anakin and Obi Wan actually be able to block it.

I thought Revan's force lighting is the same one Bane needed help to execute. I could be wrong. I will one of you correct if so.

Master Crimzon
Team Two in everything.

While I know that Anakin is, generally, a superior swordsman in comparison to both Revan and Obi-Wan, a major part in Obi-Wan's defeat of Anakin was not Anakin's crazy rage (which, considering that this is logically DS Anakin, he is likely to do, but Obi-Wan's complete and full knowledge of Anakin's moves and psychological weakness. I see no reason why Obi-Wan won't be able to pull off another victory, and then help Revan finish off Malak.

All-out? Same result. Revan kills Malak with the force after a tough fight and assists Obi-Wan in defeating Anakin.

Kotor3
I personally think Obi Wan fight with Anakin will take longer than Revan at his Peak against a non Star Forge empowered Malak.

Revan will mostly likely help Obi Wan take care of Anakin. Afterwards he will make Obi Wan his student.

Gideon
Originally posted by Kotor3
Wasn't Revan's force lighting very powerful, more than Dooku's force lighting? If Revan is able to get it off will Anakin and Obi Wan actually be able to block it.

I thought Revan's force lighting is the same one Bane needed help to execute. I could be wrong. I will one of you correct if so.

There is no statement that says Darth Revan's lightning exceeds Count Dooku's in lethality, though it is generally accepted that Revan is the superior Force user. Obi-Wan, who never encountered Sith lightning before, was able to handle a gout of Dooku's with improbable ease. I doubt the gap between Dooku and Revan is such that it will just blow the lightsaber out of his hands and electrocute him. That's Sidious-level, and Revan isn't Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.