Interesing piece of information on Nancy Pelosi and her ownership in gas stocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I guess it makes sense..all of the oil that would flood in due to off-shore drilling (which she wouldn't allow to be voted on) wouldnt make her stock rise too much.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08132008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/pelosis_big_wind_boondoogle_124228.htm

Which brings us to Pelosi's 2007 financial disclosure form. Schedule III lists "Assets and 'Unearned Income' " of $100,001 to $250,000 from Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Public Common Stock. Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) is a natural-gas provider founded by T. Boone Pickens, the former oilman turned wind-power evangelist.

"She, and other investors, stand to gain a substantial return on their investment if gasoline prices stay high, and municipal, state and even the federal governments start using natural gas as their primary fuel source," reported dontgomovement.com.

lord xyz
You'll try everything to make the democrats look bad.

KidRock
Originally posted by lord xyz
You'll try everything to make the democrats look bad.

Yeah, because Democrats never made any insinuations about Cheney and his former company or Bush and his connection to oil...never.

Quiero Mota
Nancy Pelosi's a dumb *****. The tree-hugger Congress refuses to drill in ANWR because they're pushing a lie that its a pristine beautiful utopia with rolling green hills, giant snowcapped mountains, colorful flowers and cute little bunny rabbits. But the exact area where people want to drill is an ugly, muddy wasteland. Congress does all this under the banner of being "for the environment" and they're rich so they really don't care about foreign oil dependency.

lord xyz
Originally posted by KidRock
Yeah, because Democrats never made any insinuations about Cheney and his former company or Bush and his connection to oil...never. Well those stories were true and went unnacounted for, much like others, but then they try to push it the other way even when the situations are so disimilar.

Grand_Moff_Gav
She kissed the Pope's ring, she can do what she wants.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Pope_Nancy_Pelosi.jpg

RedAlertv2
The pope looks pretty pumped about it as well.

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
I guess it makes sense..all of the oil that would flood in due to off-shore drilling (which she wouldn't allow to be voted on) wouldnt make her stock rise too much.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08132008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/pelosis_big_wind_boondoogle_124228.htm

Which brings us to Pelosi's 2007 financial disclosure form. Schedule III lists "Assets and 'Unearned Income' " of $100,001 to $250,000 from Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Public Common Stock. Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) is a natural-gas provider founded by T. Boone Pickens, the former oilman turned wind-power evangelist.

"She, and other investors, stand to gain a substantial return on their investment if gasoline prices stay high, and municipal, state and even the federal governments start using natural gas as their primary fuel source," reported dontgomovement.com.

"impeachment is off the table"
i think democrats should grow some balls and educate pelosi on the impeachment process and work from the bottom up
pelosi then cheney then bush

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
She kissed the Pope's ring, she can do what she wants.

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Pope_Nancy_Pelosi.jpg

I think . . . he's going to eat her brain.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I don't think he's too comfortable with it to be honest...though that pic is not very flattering. Secretary Rice seems to be happy though.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Nancy Pelosi's a dumb *****. The tree-hugger Congress refuses to drill in ANWR because they're pushing a lie that its a pristine beautiful utopia with rolling green hills, giant snowcapped mountains, colorful flowers and cute little bunny rabbits. But the exact area where people want to drill is an ugly, muddy wasteland. Congress does all this under the banner of being "for the environment" and they're rich so they really don't care about foreign oil dependency. the thing is, the more vehement Republicans want to open up ANWR entirely for drilling. And that's simply unacceptable.

And it's a bit disingenuous to say or imply that Democrats only want to protect the landscape. It ain't called the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve for nuttin'

KidRock
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

........................brain?

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.