Are you retarded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

addikted420
So, I was at a party last night, and this one kid (who I ****ing hate) showed up for some reason, and told everyone that he was prepared tonight and he pulled out this thing that looked like a square condom, except that it was huge. so one of my friends asked, what the **** is that? And he told us that its a screen that you put over your face when you're going down on a girl to protect from std's....my thoughts are: if you're about to go down a girl, LOOK AT THE ****ING PUSSY!!!! NO GUY JUST GOES IN THERE WITH HIS ****ING EYES CLOSED!!!! IF IT DOESNT LOOK NORMAL, THEN GET THE **** OUT OF THERE!!! mad

Phucked Up
Originally posted by addikted420
So, I was at a party last night, and this one kid (who I ****ing hate) showed up for some reason, and told everyone that he was prepared tonight and he pulled out this thing that looked like a square condom, except that it was huge. so one of my friends asked, what the **** is that? And he told us that its a screen that you put over your face when you're going down on a girl to protect from std's....my thoughts are: if you're about to go down a girl, LOOK AT THE ****ING PUSSY!!!! NO GUY JUST GOES IN THERE WITH HIS ****ING EYES CLOSED!!!! IF IT DOESNT LOOK NORMAL, THEN GET THE **** OUT OF THERE!!! mad

Even a regular looking pussy can have STD's of some sort, guess that makes you the retard.

ScarletSpeed

what a dick,

pussies don't necessarily look different if the chick has an STD,

pick up a book no expression

or better yet, go have some sex with some STD ridden vaginas smile

addikted420
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Even a regular looking pussy can have STD's of some sort, guess that makes you the retard.
Why do you have to be the *******? I've ****ed a good number of women, and gone down on even more, and I haven't yet had a problem with std's

Phucked Up
Why do you have to be the *******? I've ****ed a good number of women, and gone down on even more, and I haven't yet had a problem with std's

I wasn't saying that all women who have a clean looking whistle have STD's, am I? I'm saying that it's possible for a woman to be dirty down there and still look clean. You've been lucky for now.

Rogue Jedi
Even a regular looking pussy can have STD's of some sort, guess that makes you the retard. or maybe a virgin?

addikted420
I wasn't saying that all women who have a clean looking whistle have STD's, am I? I'm saying that it's possible for a woman to be dirty down there and still look clean. You've been lucky for now.
Well, then I appreciate your words of caution

Scythe
I got an ETD from this thread...

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Scythe
I got an ETD from this thread...

lulzacles.

Rogue Jedi
Eddie Torres haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
lulzacles.

I try...

BlackSunshine
Oh lord roll eyes (sarcastic)

BruceSkywalker
lolz

Rogue Jedi
Cheech and Chong FTW.

Mairuzu
Herpies!

Rogue Jedi
DAMN.....wait, never mind.

Toku King

It looks like someone needs a nap.

Rogue Jedi
Time out? haermm

Kelly_Bean
Biggest KMC pwn I've seen in a long time.

Nivvy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or maybe a virgin?

laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
Fallopian Tubes FTW

occultdestroyer
Retardation is in the eye of the beholder

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nivvy
laughing out loud Whachoo laughin at? haermm

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Here YOU go haermm

Heat_Vision
All these good lookin women showing up in the std thread maybe there's a trick to getting e-pussy... Oh, I should give out viruses to my e-girlfriends. That will get me efin e-lucky! Or maybe I'm just an e-tard... shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.